Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-19-2010, 09:42 AM

727 posts, read 540,562 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by SD4020 View Post
By aboption...
I thought cloning
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-19-2010, 10:47 AM

727 posts, read 540,562 times
This is interesting... I cannot say shortly why I do not want sex.. I have had so called dream guys on my bed but I just do not turn like sexual ways which could lead to sexual actions.

Kissing and hugging is what I like but nothing more. When things has started to go to foreplay I just get annoyed. I do not like to become touched or I do not have desire to touch guys back (or women).

I just do not get idea of sex, I cannot understand what makes people do something like that... Reason must be because I am asexual

Old 12-19-2010, 06:00 PM

10,449 posts, read 12,466,883 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Asexualgirl View Post
Could you multiply?
Lol.

Quote:
This is interesting... I cannot say shortly why I do not want sex.. I have had so called dream guys on my bed but I just do not turn like sexual ways which could lead to sexual actions.

Kissing and hugging is what I like but nothing more. When things has started to go to foreplay I just get annoyed. I do not like to become touched or I do not have desire to touch guys back (or women).

I just do not get idea of sex, I cannot understand what makes people do something like that... Reason must be because I am asexual
That's interesting too. My wife and I aren't even into kissing. We are affectionate but gentle hugging or playing with each other's hair and things like that is as far as we get. We've been naked together too but it didn't have a sexual overtone to it like it does for most people. And like you, I have no interest in doing anything more with men or women.

Old 12-20-2010, 09:59 AM

6,548 posts, read 7,281,921 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rance View Post
Women think different than men. Once you've upset them or hurt them in any way...they don't want to be intimate with you and this can last for days or weeks.
I wouldn't be excited to have sex with a woman who hurt me, made me upset, etc. either. This varies from person to person.

Old 12-20-2010, 11:35 PM

1,128 posts, read 1,645,987 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DFOR View Post
As a male, I guess I direct this more toward women. But realize that there are some men not interested.

Maybe it is as simple as their partners. But once in a while I'll read that someone doesn't care if they only have sex a few times per year. I don't understand this. It feels good, especially physically, but emotionally also.

What is it about it that some people don't like?
IDK...my bf calls me a nymphomaniac lol

Old 12-21-2010, 12:29 AM

14 posts, read 20,653 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DFOR View Post
As a male, I guess I direct this more toward women. But realize that there are some men not interested.

Maybe it is as simple as their partners. But once in a while I'll read that someone doesn't care if they only have sex a few times per year. I don't understand this. It feels good, especially physically, but emotionally also.

What is it about it that some people don't like?

There are also reasons having nothing to do with you that you may affect your partner’s sexual feelings. Some are taught that it is unseemly for people over a certain age to be sexual. So they begin to think of themselves as asexual grandparents. There are many beliefs in our culture about sex being “dirty” or forbidden. This can cause some people to begin to avoid sex after a time, even in a stable marriage.

As you can see, there are many reasons why people may begin to feel less sexual, but ultimately it doesn’t matter why. If you want to be more sexual, your task is to become the best possible loving, romantic, and sexual person, and let the Law of Attraction take care of the rest.

How your partner feels at this point is actually not very important. The key is not where you both are but where you’re going. If you focus on where you are and don’t like it, it will just keep you stuck there.

Old 12-26-2010, 08:12 PM

28 posts, read 60,528 times
My SO has hormonal "issues" that killed her sex drive! We've had sex on a decreasing scale for the last five years! There are times I think she doesn't like it and just uses those "issues" as a crutch! Nonetheless, I'm committed to this relationship, because there are more positives at this point...HOWEVER, it has gotten to the point that I honestly don't know if I would turn down any extra-circular activities if ever propositioned (like that would happen)!

Old 12-26-2010, 08:24 PM

10,449 posts, read 12,466,883 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AFSafetyDude View Post
My SO has hormonal "issues" that killed her sex drive! We've had sex on a decreasing scale for the last five years! There are times I think she doesn't like it and just uses those "issues" as a crutch! Nonetheless, I'm committed to this relationship, because there are more positives at this point...HOWEVER, it has gotten to the point that I honestly don't know if I would turn down any extra-circular activities if ever propositioned (like that would happen)!
If I ever dated a sexual, I'd let my partner seek sex outside our relationship.

Old 12-27-2010, 06:24 PM

9,408 posts, read 11,937,825 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SteveDr View Post
I help with a lot of the chores. Based on the sexual frequency in my marriage, I can only surmise that my help is not appreciated. Maybe, I should do less.
I'm in the same boat. I do all the house work, plus work full time. I do the dishes, the laundry, the vacuuming, organzing, bill paying, taking care of the cars, yard work, snow shoveling. The only thing I don't do for her is cook. She has horrendous food allergies so we cook seperate meals for ourselves.

Yet, she's the one who complains of being tired and not having time for anything. Yes she works full time, but so do I. Her commute is 5 minutes, mine is an hour each way. And I still make time to hit the gym daily. I feel like I'm being taken advantage of. But I'm a neat freak, so I must keep things kept up.

On the scale, I'm hypersexual. I crave it, want it all the time, think of it all the time. Her, not so much. When newlyeds she was the opposite. We have no kids. It's beyond frustrating, it's infuriating!

Old 12-27-2010, 06:27 PM

262 posts, read 550,563 times
I can not understand that either.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships