Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-07-2010, 09:42 AM

8,679 posts, read 15,265,486 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by paganmama80 View Post
And to be honest there are a lot of men not interested either.
And to be brutally honest, in our penis-centric Western society, quite a few men suck in bed, and not in a good way. Newsflash: Takes more than intercourse for the majority of women. Read a book. Do a Google search. Learn the female anatomy and how it works.

Plus, if a man is a jackarse, she's not going to want him to go near her. Unlike many men, many women simply can't be arsed with sex if they are resentful or angry with their partners.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-07-2010, 09:45 AM

45,218 posts, read 100,700,516 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Avienne View Post
And to be brutally honest, in our penis-centric Western society, quite a few men suck in bed, and not in a good way. Newsflash: Takes more than intercourse for the majority of women. Read a book. Do a Google search. Learn the female anatomy and how it works.

Plus, if a man is a jackarse, she's not going to want him to go near her. Unlike many men, many women simply can't be arsed with sex if they are resentful or angry with their partners.

Right! Like I said a few posts back - education on the subject is key

Old 12-07-2010, 09:49 AM

11,446 posts, read 16,181,964 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lovesMountains View Post
I am unaware of the phrase "immoral pigs" actually existing anywhere in the Bible
These phrases are used by people. Tell me, you've never heard these?

Old 12-07-2010, 09:51 AM

8,862 posts, read 17,480,676 times
Quote:
Exactly. PEOPLE and their misunderstanding/misinterpretation of God are the problem, not God himself
yes--yes--yes--yes

Old 12-07-2010, 09:54 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Visvaldis View Post
These phrases are used by people. Tell me, you've never heard these?
People, sure. God? No.

You can't blame God for every rude or inaccurate thing people may say in his name

Old 12-07-2010, 09:58 AM

11,446 posts, read 16,181,964 times
Quote:
People, sure. God? No.

You can't blame God for every rude or inaccurate thing people may say in his name
People slander each other with labels if those people engage in sex outside of (or before marriage). Labels such as 'less worthy' and 'immoral pigs'.
What do you think of such people? Is it justified? Or not? Why?

Old 12-07-2010, 09:59 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DFOR View Post
As a male, I guess I direct this more toward women. But realize that there are some men not interested.

Maybe it is as simple as their partners. But once in a while I'll read that someone doesn't care if they only have sex a few times per year. I don't understand this. It feels good, especially physically, but emotionally also.

What is it about it that some people don't like?

Back to the question...

When people "don't care" about having sex there are many reasons why.

Sometimes, it's just hormonal. Women AND men get drops in their hormone levels (especially as they age) that rob them of their interest and desire.

But again, the reasons can vary. Just count yourself lucky you haven't experienced this lack of interest yourself! And I hope you never do

Old 12-07-2010, 09:59 AM

6,591 posts, read 24,854,114 times
personally:
i love sex...alot!
but i can live without it without any problems as long as i can self satisfy lol.

but i have a frined that just isnt into sex most of the time.
her 'reasons'

shes tired, this girl has to be up for work at 4:30 and works 3 different jobs...not because she "has" to as much as shes a self admitted work-a-holic and likes having plenty of extra fun money...

her fiancee does nothing to help out around the house, when hes not at work hes either asleep on the couch or playing video games, so she comes home and then has to do the cleaning and cook herself food, and feed the critters and such. by the time shes done working and keeping the home shes exhausted, its often 8pm before shes getting dinner and shes in bed by 9-10pm to get up at 4am the next mornign and do it all again.

she has also found being on birthcontrol has also affected her sex drive (but they wont use condoms and shes no interest in getting pregnant right now) the hormones have pretty much killed the drive...

add to that he tends to "neglect" her needs in the bedroom, its all about him getting in there and climaxing...little thought given to warming up "the engine" ect...

and ontop of it all shes always been taught sex, specifically self satisfaction is "dity" and is very self concious and unsure about her own body...
shes in her mid 30s and only ever had 1 orgasm...she simply cant relax enough to truly enjoy it.

between the combination of all of them, she just has very little interest and pretty much just goes through the motions.

while i do agree 100% that men need to make sex less about the finnishline and more about the actual journey, and also need to learn about the female body...
i also feel that WOMEN need to take the time alone to realy get to know their own bodies...sure we know what we have in terms of anatomy...
but how the heck is a guy supposed to please us if we cant please ourselves.
every body is so different that what works for one woman does nothing for another...

so...
ladies...
take some time alone in your bedroom, dim the lights, get in the mood and take some time to explore, figure out what you enjoy so you can let your man know...there not psychic afterall!

as a side note: i have no problem with "god"...its his followers interpratation of a book written by MAN thats the problem.

Old 12-07-2010, 10:04 AM

8,862 posts, read 17,480,676 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Visvaldis View Post
People slander each other with labels if those people engage in sex outside of (or before marriage). Labels such as 'less worthy' and 'immoral pigs'.
What do you think of such people? Is it justified? Or not? Why?
They have issues and um--God Bless Them?

Old 12-07-2010, 10:04 AM

3,440 posts, read 5,716,406 times
I disagree with a lot of you. More women than you realize have one night stands and sex-only relationships.

Women don't ALWAYS look for this "emotional connection" like many of you say.

Women mostly lie about their sexual experiences. Many women have had sex with strangers, you just won't get them to admit it.

Women like to give off this prudish vibe so that people won't think they are wh****.

To the guys: Women don't go as long without having sex like they have you to believe.

Just because a woman is not having sex with you, does not mean she is not having sex.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships