Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-16-2011, 12:30 AM

10,364 posts, read 20,791,358 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Man_of_Reason View Post
Stomp your feet all you want. In no way does it invalidate what I said.
Nor does it validate what you said. You can shout it from the rooftops that women are not turned on by the male body, but I know that most of us are--we spend too much time talking about men for me to believe otherwise. Not just the looks of him but other things like how he feels and smells and the amount of maleness that's emanating from his pores. I think women's bodies are beautiful, but I'm not turned on by them, nor do I think that I could talk myself into being so.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-16-2011, 12:48 AM

3,770 posts, read 6,740,783 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Black Jack22 View Post
The women that you met might be somewhat the norm for western women. Since "feminism", western women have lost a lot of love for men in general.

So it does not surprise me that you have met such women. Our individualistic and materialistic societ breeds these kind of women.

Many women grow up without fathers and it affects their sexual bond with males in general.

An emotionally healthy woman WILL love sex and men.

What a fantasy world you made for yourself. It's almost like you're schizophrenic. You can't handle that some completely normal healthy gay women will never be interested in you, so you made up a ridiculous theory to cope with it. Sorry buddy. You fail.

Old 01-16-2011, 12:50 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by stepka View Post
Nor does it validate what you said. You can shout it from the rooftops that women are not turned on by the male body, but I know that most of us are--we spend too much time talking about men for me to believe otherwise. Not just the looks of him but other things like how he feels and smells and the amount of maleness that's emanating from his pores. I think women's bodies are beautiful, but I'm not turned on by them, nor do I think that I could talk myself into being so.

You're right. Maybe they just aren't attracted to his..lol.

Old 01-16-2011, 10:53 AM

116 posts, read 179,903 times
Quote:
Nor does it validate what you said. You can shout it from the rooftops that women are not turned on by the male body, but I know that most of us are--we spend too much time talking about men for me to believe otherwise. Not just the looks of him but other things like how he feels and smells and the amount of maleness that's emanating from his pores.
Try again:

Quote:
How exactly are you disagreeing with me?
When you answer that, I'll resume the discussion.

Old 01-16-2011, 02:06 PM

3,440 posts, read 5,716,406 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by FelixTheCat View Post
What a fantasy world you made for yourself. It's almost like you're schizophrenic. You can't handle that some completely normal healthy gay women will never be interested in you, so you made up a ridiculous theory to cope with it. Sorry buddy. You fail.
I don't date nor do I go after gay women.

Old 01-16-2011, 02:31 PM

10,364 posts, read 20,791,358 times
Quote:
Try again:

When you answer that, I'll resume the discussion.
I already did.

Old 01-16-2011, 02:56 PM

116 posts, read 179,903 times
Quote:
I already did.
Where? All I see is a last ditch effort to battle semantics.

Old 01-16-2011, 02:57 PM

Quote:
I don't date nor do I go after gay women.
You are proposing a theory that is reduculous just the same. It reminds me of the president of Iran saying that there aren't any gays in Iran.

What is really happening is that you are seeing people's sexual orientations expressed rather than oppressed. It's pretty well known that at least half of women are completely gay or bi to some degree. If it becomes more accepted then your going to see more of it, because it's being talked about. Also there are more opportunities for people to connect on the internet. I'm saying that the interest was there to begin with and there are more opportunities today than 30 years ago. It's not the lesbians who are choosing to be lesbian. It's the bi women who are pursuing other women. Given that, maybe you have dated a women that is attracted to women and you weren't aware of it. If you have dated 10 women, then there's a very good chance.

Old 01-16-2011, 07:10 PM

3,440 posts, read 5,716,406 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by FelixTheCat View Post
You are proposing a theory that is reduculous just the same. It reminds me of the president of Iran saying that there aren't any gays in Iran.

What is really happening is that you are seeing people's sexual orientations expressed rather than oppressed. It's pretty well known that at least half of women are completely gay or bi to some degree. If it becomes more accepted then your going to see more of it, because it's being talked about. Also there are more opportunities for people to connect on the internet. I'm saying that the interest was there to begin with and there are more opportunities today than 30 years ago. It's not the lesbians who are choosing to be lesbian. It's the bi women who are pursuing other women. Given that, maybe you have dated a women that is attracted to women and you weren't aware of it. If you have dated 10 women, then there's a very good chance.
Read Cruel Hoax: Feminism and the New World Order by Henry Makow

Old 01-16-2011, 08:18 PM

Quote:
Read Cruel Hoax: Feminism and the New World Order by Henry Makow
I could read a book by any viewpoint. I don't believe something because it's in a book. It has to be logical and a model has to be made that fits real life examples that I have witnessed. There is often a mixture of views that will lead to the truth. I believe what I said before covers that and makes the most sense. I believe that being gay, bi or straight is innate and that outside influences affect how that is expressed. At this point in time, the outside influences are allowing people to be who they are.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships