Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 06-20-2011, 08:49 PM

11 posts, read 15,826 times

Advertisements

You need to get out more, dalring: I've never had any trouble dating white guys.

Or off-white ones, or brown ones, or...........

Old 06-20-2011, 08:51 PM

17,869 posts, read 20,991,973 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Raena77 View Post
I never dated a black-guy.....but you know what they say about them.....lmao!

Many of them wear there pants on the ground? Much like that guy last year sang on American Idol?

Old 06-20-2011, 08:55 PM

42,763 posts, read 52,848,332 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Prince_Frog View Post
Many of them wear there pants on the ground? Much like that guy last year sang on American Idol?
Lmao! Now now...Actually this one black guy I work with is rather hot and always well groomed. And smells good. Yet you can smell the damn stuff everywhere I think he bathes in it. My allergies went wild one day and in the middle of talking I had to walk away so I could breathe. It was just too much cologne.

Old 06-20-2011, 08:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raena77 View Post
Lmao! Now now...Actually this one black guy I work with is rather hot and always well groomed. And smells good. Yet you can smell the damn stuff everywhere I think he bathes in it. My allergies went wild one day and in the middle of talking I had to walk away so I could breathe. It was just too much cologne.
That's actually pretty disgusting. I smell pretty good too, but it's not overpowering, and you have to get close to me to smell my deodorant and body wash.

I can relate to not being able to breathe when you're talking to someone who takes a bath in axe cologne.

Old 06-20-2011, 09:02 PM

48,518 posts, read 34,827,838 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Radrook View Post
So if the guy looks Spanish he isn't white? I think that what you mean is that the guy looks mestizo or mulato and you are confusing that with looking Spanish since there is no uniform Spanish look. If there were a uniform Spanish look then Celia Cruz would look like Cameron Diaz. Ricardo Montalban would look like Tommy Sosa. John Ruiz would look like Felix Trinidad and Canelo Alvarez would look like Roberto Duran. So I think that what you are referring to are Mestizos or mulattoes whom you have ignorantly come to tag as the Spanish look based on your limited knowledge of and exposure to rich diversity of Latinos in General..
Mullatos are half black and half white, mestizo (looked it up) are have european and half native american (mainly southern I take it).

Ricardo Montalban is mexican, Cameron Diaz is Spanish, English, German, Scots-Irish and Native-American.

Though you could probably view mexicans as mestizo, as they were a mixture of spanish and native americans. Filipinos are a mix too, but with Asian.

Sounds like your confusing a bunch terms too.

Hurray for google, and I got bored after that...

Old 06-20-2011, 09:04 PM

1,321 posts, read 2,107,178 times
Quote:
I can relate to not being able to breathe when you're talking to someone who takes a bath in axe cologne.
Do you talk to many 15 year-olds?

Old 06-20-2011, 09:05 PM

2,412 posts, read 5,083,287 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikala43 View Post
Mullatos are half black and half white, mestizo (looked it up) are have european and half native american (mainly southern I take it).

Ricardo Montalban is mexican, Cameron Diaz is Spanish, English, German, Scots-Irish and Native-American.

Though you could probably view mexicans as mestizo, as they were a mixture of spanish and native americans. Filipinos are a mix too, but with Asian.

Sounds like your confusing a bunch terms too.

Hurray for google, and I got bored after that...
OMG I'm a mestizo!

Somebody get me a copy of Cher's Half Breed to play when people facebook me!

Old 06-20-2011, 09:09 PM

42,763 posts, read 52,848,332 times
Quote:
That's actually pretty disgusting. I smell pretty good too, but it's not overpowering, and you have to get close to me to smell my deodorant and body wash.

I will ask him if that's what he uses...lol. Yeah it was just too much...even for me. So when you give people a nuggy they are like "Hey Prince smells good!"

Old 06-20-2011, 09:09 PM

48,518 posts, read 34,827,838 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by optiflex View Post
OMG I'm a mestizo!

Somebody get me a copy of Cher's Half Breed to play when people facebook me!

I'm half Mestizo!! Or heck,

I'm half mexican = mestizo

Quarter english and swedish each

Someone do the math!!!!

Holy cr@p, so is my SO. He's Irish / American Indian. Does that count?

Old 06-20-2011, 09:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnny Vanderburgh View Post
Do you talk to many 15 year-olds?
No, actually. I talk to some 20+ year old guys who do that.

I actually don't wear cologne. I think what I use to shower with plus my deodorant is enough to smell nice.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships