Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-15-2011, 10:05 AM

42,831 posts, read 88,170,643 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by ktaadin View Post
To give everybody some perspective, here is a pro BB who competes at 5'4, Lee Priest. His usual competition weights range from 200-225 based on internet searches.
Not that I like even this, but I highly doubt that's what our OP looks like.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-15-2011, 10:14 AM

37,618 posts, read 46,006,789 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sierraAZ View Post
So, are the pics below examples of good or too much for you?
Gosh I thought I made that clear. The pictures of the big pros, that are in the LINK, are too much. The pictures that I posted, are just dandy.

Old 07-15-2011, 10:15 AM

2,068 posts, read 4,337,807 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by supertrucker212 View Post
I'm 5'4 200lbs, but not fat, muscle. I like being big. I'm much more happy @ 200lbs than when I was 150lbs. I'm not gonna lie I do like the confidence and the intimidation that comes with it. Awhile back I was at bar and some dude bumped into me, I didn't think it was a big deal, but he couldn't stop apologizing. I've been told I'm hot and have eye catching looks, but have a hard time finding someone. Is too much muscle intimidating? Even if it's hindering rather than helping me it is my body my choice. I would just like a female perspective.
Your height and muscles are your problem shug.
Too much muscle is gross in my opinion.
Down the road your boobs will be sagging lower than your wife's

Old 07-15-2011, 10:17 AM

Quote:
Not that I like even this, but I highly doubt that's what our OP looks like.
Exactly.

Old 07-15-2011, 10:17 AM

3,083 posts, read 4,877,912 times
my prediction is he is 200 pounds 5ft4 but a mixture of muscle and mainly fat....I doubt we could see his abs under the fat UNLESS he has a pro like physique

Old 07-15-2011, 10:18 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChessieMom View Post
Gosh I thought I made that clear. The pictures of the big pros, that are in the LINK, are too much. The pictures that I posted, are just dandy.
Oh, OK. I asked because they look kind of the same to me.

Old 07-15-2011, 10:19 AM

Quote:
Oh, OK. I asked because they look kind of the same to me.
Seriously? The ones in the link look the same as the pics I posted? Oh come on. They don't. Not at all.

Old 07-15-2011, 10:19 AM

2,501 posts, read 3,649,449 times
Quote:
It's hard to tell what different people think of as "too much". We all have our own opinions, so I thought it would help to use a visual. The photos from this link below (click on the link for those pics) are of professional bodybuilders. The BIG boys (and girls). While I admire their discipline and passion, these bodies simply are too much of a good thing, for me personally. I don't find them physically appealing, in a romantic sense.

Bodybuilder Photos: Mister & Miss UNIVERSE 2006

However...the bodies in these photos below (scroll down), now those I find extraordinarily appealing.

I like muscles. I like seeing the definition, and I absolutely find it sexy...very appealing. But when it gets to where the muscles start looking, well, like the photos above - that's too much for me. There's a balance there, a little bit this way, a little that way - that's perfection - in MY Eyes. But truth be told, it's really a wide range of physiques that can ring my bell. Obviously, not every female is going to feel the same way. Everyone has their own idea of physical attraction, and what rings their bell, doesn't always ring it for someone else. I would expect most adults would certainly know this.

Omg!! Those are SOME beefcakes!! yummy!! :3 XD

Old 07-15-2011, 10:32 AM

8,568 posts, read 18,112,482 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolfpacker View Post
I never understood the attraction of the "bodybuilder" look. It just looks so unnatural. Then again, I'm a straight male, so what do I know?
Quote:
Originally Posted by schmidty223 View Post

to put this into perspective, you look like this guy? he's exactly 5'4 at 200 lbs of muscle. lol nice... that's actually good if you look like this guy...
YUK

I like a man with muscle. What I think is atrocious looking, however, is a body that is so muscular, it no longer looks normal. There was some guy the other night on AGT who couldn't even get his knees within a foot of each other. He wowed Sharon Osborne and I nearly threw up looking at him. That's not muscle, it's disgusting.

Old 07-15-2011, 10:38 AM

Quote:
Seriously? The ones in the link look the same as the pics I posted? Oh come on. They don't. Not at all.
Eh, they do represent various degrees of monstrosity... but all monsters nonetheless...
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships