Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-18-2011, 09:02 PM

1,754 posts, read 2,469,322 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by D217 View Post
Who the hell even gets into this position with someone they don't intend on sleeping with?!
Where have you been? At work, a bunch of us guys like to lay in the same bed and platonically nap. We are all rock hard, but would never dream of taking anything further.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-18-2011, 09:03 PM

19,723 posts, read 20,259,734 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SunshineFlower View Post
can you elaborate on the stupid? serious question.

elaborate...on stupid? Really?

Old 10-18-2011, 09:04 PM

160 posts, read 295,293 times
As in, what is he doing/saying that makes him "stupid"?

I realize that by my asking this question *I* probably look stupid, but I'm ok with that. lol.

Old 10-18-2011, 09:05 PM

18,270 posts, read 14,437,376 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cwamjn View Post
Where have you been? At work, a bunch of us guys like to lay in the same bed and platonically nap. We are all rock hard, but would never dream of taking anything further.

Is this sarcasm? It's funny.

Old 10-18-2011, 09:07 PM

19,723 posts, read 20,259,734 times
Quote:
rofl

You guys hiring? I have a masters in blue balling.

Old 10-18-2011, 09:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by temptation001 View Post
He's a liar.

And according to his own words...a scumbag.

Listen to what he's telling you. He did the deed with you, so he's telling you he's a scumbag.
Quote:
I asked him about that.

He said he "can't help himself" because I (meaning me) "make it feel so good".

But like, *I* can't be THAT good, right? Like, is my vagina so awesome that I make him go against his one cardinal rule? So I'm thinking there has to be feelings there, too, right? Or am I wrong?
temptation001 what do you think about this answer?

Old 10-18-2011, 09:08 PM

461 posts, read 782,754 times
I just don't get the whole hands off the ex thing. They are an EX for a reason. This is a stupid rule. Note to world: You may date my exes. Go in peace and prosper. Heck, I'd even go to the wedding and buy a decent present.

Also, I've worn fake wedding rings and no guy who really liked me cared. Yeah this guy has history with his friend but he's still banging you so would it kill him to take you out once in awhile? Otherwise, with his mindset, you'll only be a sexy, forbidden piece to him. And why are you always on all fours, completely ready and willing? Seriously woman, get some self respect. Either enjoy it for what is is or get to the heart of the matter and say you won't have anything more to do with him if that is all you are to him. Actually, you've done the worst already, so he obviously doesn't really care that much yeeet when it comes to actually taking you out and treating you like a girlfriend his conscious gets to him.

That's pretty damn funny. Ok, not ha, ha funny but you know what I mean. Maybe you get off on this weird 'affair' too. Like both of you are cheating on your ex like monkeys who sneak off to screw while the alpha male is otherwise occupied.

Old 10-18-2011, 09:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by myrevenge View Post
I just don't get the whole hands off the ex thing. They are an EX for a reason. This is a stupid rule. Note to world: You may date my exes. Go in peace and prosper. Heck, I'd even go to the wedding and buy a decent present.

Also, I've worn fake wedding rings and no guy who really liked me cared. Yeah this guy has history with his friend but he's still banging you so would it kill him to take you out once in awhile? Otherwise, with his mindset, you'll only be a sexy, forbidden piece to him. And why are you always on all fours, completely ready and willing? Seriously woman, get some self respect. Either enjoy it for what is is or get to the heart of the matter and say you won't have anything more to do with him if that is all you are to him. Actually, you've done the worst already, so he obviously doesn't really care that much yeeet when it comes to actually taking you out and treating you like a girlfriend his conscious gets to him.

That's pretty damn funny. Ok, not ha, ha funny but you know what I mean. Maybe you get off on this weird 'affair' too. Like both of you are cheating on your ex like those monkey's who sneak off to screw while the alpha male is otherwise occupied.
Thanks for your post

I sorta laid down the law with him and told him why I thought we'd be a good match, etc. He said I "laid a lot on him" and "he needs to think about everything". I haven't talked to him (or even played Words with Friends with him! lol) since that convo this weekend.

Old 10-18-2011, 09:12 PM

24,645 posts, read 38,663,697 times
Quote:
w t f ?

Old 10-18-2011, 09:12 PM

1,754 posts, read 2,469,322 times
Quote:
temptation001 what do you think about this answer?
Are you asking how awesome she thinks your vagina is?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships