Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-27-2012, 09:20 AM

52,282 posts, read 52,700,922 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by xxbabeechick View Post
Some of the statements here are horrible.

Fat women are easier?

Whenever women's weights are discussed I can't help but feel an element of sexism.
LOL, you think??

Old 01-27-2012, 09:22 AM

3,052 posts, read 4,306,249 times
Men think women have no other concerns other than their level of attractiveness to men.

Old 01-27-2012, 09:22 AM

2,495 posts, read 4,358,833 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Antlered Chamataka View Post
I don't think any of us does. But "Relationships" is one of the most worthless boards of C-D. It's only chit chat, fun and drama. Pure time pass.

C-D's real worth is measured in general forums like fitness, fashion, history, business and parenting or the general state boards (data of cities) They are the ones everyone should use more.
This is one of those posts where adding "in my humble opinion" would make you sound reasonable.

Old 01-27-2012, 09:23 AM

2,440 posts, read 3,431,950 times
Just big all over? Maybe not afraid, but reluctant. But quite pleased to approach an hourglass-shaped Rubenesque beauty.

Old 01-27-2012, 09:23 AM

41,965 posts, read 75,205,836 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CSD610 View Post
I'm currently consider fat (by societal standards) and easy but my husband thinks its great...LOL
LOL! Good for you.

I'm glad that my late spouse was man enough to not be afraid to approach me -- and to be persistent -- when I weighed 240 pounds. Otherwise I'd have missed out on a lot of love and happiness.

Old 01-27-2012, 09:26 AM

179 posts, read 308,740 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Amber1964 View Post
Just wondering? Up until this point I am just going to accept that I am big and that it is just a fact of life. What do the men think on here?
I like women with a bit of extra weight but only to the point that her health is still good.

Old 01-27-2012, 09:27 AM

2,495 posts, read 4,358,833 times
Quote:
I knew that the weight was not going to come off overnight but even after full whole year in 2011 of dieting and exercising with the help of a "trainer" I still wear the same size pants now here in Jan 2012. The only benefit I have gotten was more energy. I love exercise and healthy eating. I like how good it makes my body feel, it helps me cope with my medical problems. 2011 was my year to lose weight. After that experience and many many other years of failing to lose weight I doubt I will lose weight this year. Trainers are pricy, gym equipment is pricy, believe me, I can afford it but I feel that money has just gone down the drain where in it could have been used in a way to benefit myself and others. I was and still am ready to throw in the towel this year but since people here are optimistic I will give it another shot.
Again, I disagree that money spent to improve your health is "a waste." AC alluded to scams involved in some of these weight loss programs..i think he has a point. You cant just give up because youve tried A, B and C...there are still 23 letters left in the alphabet. Lower your expectation and just do it with a realistic goal.. most importantly do not give up.

Old 01-27-2012, 09:28 AM

526 posts, read 955,425 times
Quote:
I knew that the weight was not going to come off overnight but even after full whole year in 2011 of dieting and exercising with the help of a "trainer" I still wear the same size pants now here in Jan 2012. The only benefit I have gotten was more energy. I love exercise and healthy eating. I like how good it makes my body feel, it helps me cope with my medical problems. 2011 was my year to lose weight. After that experience and many many other years of failing to lose weight I doubt I will lose weight this year. Trainers are pricy, gym equipment is pricy, believe me, I can afford it but I feel that money has just gone down the drain where in it could have been used in a way to benefit myself and others. I was and still am ready to throw in the towel this year but since people here are optimistic I will give it another shot.
Please do Amber. I am slender but after going through a divorce two years ago and being an emotional eater, I put on about 15 pounds which looked like a lot because of my slim frame. I did not feel good about it and my clothes did not fit. I went back to the gym 6x/week and I ate healthy everyday (I'm even a vegetarian) and it still took me a little bit over 6 months to get rid of 15 pounds! Do not give up. Exercise is more than looking good or meeting some men criteria's of beauty, it's more about feeling good about yourself and living a longer, healthier life.

Take it one day at a time, and I promise you that the weight will come off eventually. You can do it!!!

Old 01-27-2012, 09:29 AM

2,162 posts, read 3,365,930 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JetJockey View Post
Precisely. Plus, you never know if they're interesting in your attributes or if they are actually interested in you. I've gone out with plenty of guys who got frustrated because they thought I would 'put out' because I have large breasts (Thought I was a 38F, turns out I'm a 36GG) and tattoos. No joke, I've actually had men tell me that.

One of the reasons my ex and I broke up was because, and I quote, "I'm embarrassed to be seen with you in public". He said it was because I look like a caricature and he was afraid that his friends would think he was dating a sl*t. Lovely, eh?

I am really sorry you have had to hear all that nonsense. Why must everyone break a person down to sexual components!

Old 01-27-2012, 09:30 AM

19,112 posts, read 30,632,033 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucario View Post
And the "attractive" women you guys complain about aren't seen as sex objects? Especially since you and DollEyes are probably just as attractive as the smaller women, but you just don't realize it?
A guy once told me 'you're the kind of girl to f***, not the kind to marry'. So yeah, some women are treated better than others. I will never be that cutesy girl sipping lady drinks at the bar, giggling at all the silly stuff the men are saying. I tried that once and got plenty of attention, but it just felt fake.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships