Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-29-2012, 11:17 AM

3,501 posts, read 6,169,355 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Del Boy View Post
Whose idea was it to break the commitment?

What happened to "till death do us part?"

I was told once, "If you're bold enough to do the crime, you're bold enough to serve the time."
Yawn. Irrelevant to the thread, but congrats on finding a place to grind your ax.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-29-2012, 11:39 AM

3,083 posts, read 4,879,271 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheEarthBeneathMe View Post
I could take all my money and leave her with bills unpaid, but thats not my definition of "maning up."
actually thats called letting your ex wife (who is cheating on you for gods sake) tend to her own business, why won't you just listen to what others are saying....leave her ALONE, you are not her rescuer anymore (probably never were), leave, take your money and go.

Old 08-29-2012, 11:41 AM

3,083 posts, read 4,879,271 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Del Boy View Post
Whose idea was it to break the commitment?

What happened to "till death do us part?"

I was told once, "If you're bold enough to do the crime, you're bold enough to serve the time."
please read the thread and other related threads, these two MUST break up its beyond dysfunctional

Old 08-29-2012, 11:49 AM

1,429 posts, read 2,446,486 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by darrensmooth View Post
actually thats called letting your ex wife (who is cheating on you for gods sake) tend to her own business, why won't you just listen to what others are saying....leave her ALONE, you are not her rescuer anymore (probably never were), leave, take your money and go.
..because thats an emotional based, unnecessary reaction?

We work opposite shifts, have our own room, and rarely see eachother as is. Im also at a friends house until friday....

Rather than skrewing over and causing missed bills etc for her (us), i could just wait another two weeks and end things peacefully...

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk 2

Old 08-29-2012, 11:56 AM

27,957 posts, read 39,800,555 times
Quote:
..because thats an emotional based, unnecessary reaction?

We work opposite shifts, have our own room, and rarely see eachother as is. Im also at a friends house until friday....

Rather than skrewing over and causing missed bills etc for her (us), i could just wait another two weeks and end things peacefully...

Thought that was supposed to have happened 6 months ago. Whatever.

Old 08-29-2012, 12:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SD4020 View Post
Thought that was supposed to have happened 6 months ago. Whatever.
Six months ago? What?

Suicide attempt in april, lost pregnancy in may, followed by marriage/independent counseling until a few weeks ago.

Can we stop this now?

Anyway, im at a friends house, i know shes having the guy she really likes over tonight, i hope it goes well.

Old 08-29-2012, 12:22 PM

27,957 posts, read 39,800,555 times
Quote:
Six months ago? What?

Suicide attempt in april, lost pregnancy in may, followed by marriage/independent counseling until a few weeks ago.

Can we stop this now?

Anyway, im at a friends house, i know shes having the guy she really likes over tonight, i hope it goes well.
Like I said, whatever. It is more of your same crap and drivel, with the same problem.

Old 08-29-2012, 12:43 PM

3,501 posts, read 6,169,355 times
Quote:
We work opposite shifts, have our own room, and rarely see eachother as is
And yet, you're all up in each other's business enough for you to know that she's doing harmful things. And who she's with. TOO MUCH INVOLVEMENT in each other's lives.
Quote:
. Im also at a friends house until friday....

Or you could do the right thing and keep paying the bills for her to live in HER house, while you bunk with friends or stay in a hotel for 2 weeks.

Admit it, you just don't WANT to leave.

ETA: I particularly like the advice about selling the house and splitting the money. That's very fair. And what most couples do.

Old 08-29-2012, 12:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SD4020 View Post
Like I said, whatever. It is more of your same crap and drivel, with the same problem.
Sd - you only know me through a few posts ive made on here. Youve only heard a few snippets from a 9 year relationship.

Life evolves, things progress, and your source of information is months out of date. And even that was extremely limited..

For some reason you think you know more of the situation than posted - i dont recall you being in our lives.

I asked a question, youre a member of this forum - please dont impose yourself any further than the question being asked.

There are other threads probably more suitable for you..

Old 08-29-2012, 12:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by skaternum View Post
And yet, you're all up in each other's business enough for you to know that she's doing harmful things. And who she's with. TOO MUCH INVOLVEMENT in each other's lives.
Or you could do the right thing and keep paying the bills for her to live in HER house, while you bunk with friends or stay in a hotel for 2 weeks.

Admit it, you just don't WANT to leave.

ETA: I particularly like the advice about selling the house and splitting the money. That's very fair. And what most couples do.
The living situation isnt the problem....

We have seperate rooms, work opposite shifts, and rarely see each other...

Me moving out is happening - its not something that needs to be discussed.

Why would we sell the house? She can afford it working full time - and she just happened to get a full time job...this isnt something any of you need to be concerned about. Bills are going to her name only and shes taking them over. Her and i discussed it, its settled - and isnt worth discussing on here..

Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships