Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 01-19-2013, 11:56 PM

2,631 posts, read 7,019,067 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by dub dub II View Post
Black women make it hard..you have black guys shooting themselves up, getting into trouble, pushing drugs etc just to get enough cred so that when we say something to you you won't just be like "get out my face". Which you all do...because, if we're honest, we know you'll just get with a non black guy, or go at it by yourselves...

White women aren't like that. idk about asians. White women'll be like "oh, at least he works hard...or...at least he's trying. He makes me laugh.." Black women'll be like "oh, he drives a beater, he has no house, wtf he wants with me?"

You always talk smack about the boss. All this hard work and still you show up just to hear "go prove it". Prove what, exactly? Tell me? Prove what? Uggh...
shes just trying to get my thread closed please do not respond to her

Have you dated asian women? What was your experience?

Old 01-19-2013, 11:56 PM

13,448 posts, read 15,491,161 times
Quote:
Black women make it hard..you have black guys shooting themselves up, getting into trouble, pushing drugs etc just to get enough cred so that when we say something to you you won't just be like "get out my face". Which you all do...because, if we're honest, we know you'll just get with a non black guy, or go at it by yourselves...

White women aren't like that. idk about asians. White women'll be like "oh, at least he works hard...or...at least he's trying. He makes me laugh.." Black women'll be like "oh, he drives a beater, he has no house, wtf he wants with me?"

You always talk smack about the boss. All this hard work and still you show up just to hear "go prove it". Prove what, exactly? Tell me? Prove what? Uggh...
Wow. Those are some pretty broad strokes you're using there. Status seeking though isn't just the province of black women. Not every woman is the dumb stereotypical gold digger. What women ..period..want is a man who is stable, has ambition, work ethic, can communicate effectively, you know those types of things.

Old 01-20-2013, 12:02 AM

13,448 posts, read 15,491,161 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Veyron View Post
yeah sure
I have dog in this fight, so really I don't give a crap. It's actually kind of funny in a sad kind of way..coming to an Internet message board and all with such a sorry topic.

Old 01-20-2013, 12:02 AM

18,258 posts, read 22,541,100 times
Quote:

These are the LIES that certain black men use in order to justify their desire to date (fill in the blank). Because let's be honest, how many white women/asian women/Hispanic women sign on to become the wives of poor black men with nothing to offer? Very few.

Black women have always supported black men...right or wrong, good and bad, rich or poor. Yet far too many black men are quick to spit in our face and abandon "us" as options because they believe that the grass is greener.

Even when black men willfully BASH black women..."we" do not BASH black men in response. We don't start threads praising the virtues of white men like they are gods and counting all of the shortcomings of black men. We do not throw the many problems of black men up their faces. In short, we have respect. Respect that is very often not reciprocated.

I long for the days when black men treated black women with respect....my father and grandfather's generation. Far too many black men today treat black women with utter disdain. Its a disgrace.

Old 01-20-2013, 12:08 AM

3,493 posts, read 4,674,263 times
Quote:
shes just trying to get my thread closed please do not respond to her

Have you dated asian women? What was your experience?
no, but there are different types of asians. Chinese girls from China are different from Japanese girls from Japan. And, if they're Americanized, then that's different as well. The opportunities are there though.

I once asked for the time from this straight Chinese girl while walking around, and she was like "my phone's dead too, but I live a couple minutes away...you want to come?"

I was like sure..lol

Old 01-20-2013, 12:37 AM

6,454 posts, read 7,013,265 times
Quote:
Currently I live in the northeast and theres not alot of Asian women in my immediate area. I know providence, New york city has alot of asian women but they seem to stick to their own kind out there. I plan on leaving for the westside, down south area or midwest soon anyways..
I see, I'm in NY and I see them with a pretty diverse number of partners here. I don't know how familiar you are with Manhattan, but in several of the clubs, bars, lounges, colleges etc etc...you'll see several of them with men of other races. I'd even say that interracially, after white males, they tend to be with black males the most.

I think it's really just a thing of going to places where they hang out. I can recall going with a friend to a lounge called the "White Rabbit" on the LES which was all Asian; and a white friend and I had women literally walking up to us at bars, and on the dance floor. Needless to say, that never really happened anywhere else because we weren't really hanging out in places where they were available in large numbers. It really was all about being in the right place.

Old 01-20-2013, 12:46 AM

18,258 posts, read 22,541,100 times
Quote:
I'm black and I will say this honestly. Most Blacks are LAZY. Instead of work hard or getting an education they would rather make money the easy way and sell drugs. We have a culture that celebrates criminal activity and drug dealers. It starts at an early age where a young man will see nothing but drug dealers and criminals become the pseudo like alpha males of their communities. Their mom was chasing after the drug dealer or was a drug dealer herself. There are so many problems in the community and it all stems from LAZINESS.
Quote:

But I'm not going to waste my time or energy discussing it in any further. Black people as a whole are a legit loss cost when it comes to racial independence. Few Blacks "get it" and do well but most are cognac sipping, weed blowing, welfare living, 3 kids by 3 different women, bobbing head, 3 different baby father having, poorly educated, roach infested apartment, sitting on the porch all day, playing the lottery everyday, drug dealing, felony having, Can't tell me nothing mindset, typical, everyday, Mediocre income, Black "folk."
Quote:
Most typical black women are found unattracitve by most typical non black men. Most of my friends are non black and they would never touch a black women. The don't find their facial features attractive (too masculine), and they think they are too overweight and don't like there hair.
Quote:

It doens't help that most black women have that nasty attitude/loud mouth stereotype which non black men would never tolerate.

This is the cold heart truth with no candy coating. There's a few exceptions, with some black women who are extremely attractive both physically and mentally especially the mixed ones but generally speaking they are not desired.
Quote:
So I have been working on my look. I'm 6'2" 205 lbs. I'm in great shape.

My flaws are that I'm slightly balding (so I keep my hair cut low sort of like amber rose or vin diesal), I have minor acne 1 or 2 tiny bumps (which I'm trying to get my skin perfect ), a big nose.(well a typical black guys noise) but my teeth are bad...
Quote:
Lmao. I have got to be more careful. People here are very receptive with sharp memories.
Interesting...tell us how you really feel.

Old 01-20-2013, 01:56 AM

14,078 posts, read 16,618,824 times
I think calipoppy's point is that these posts are embarrassing. You are certainly allowed to prefer to date interracially, but the constant public fawning over other races while putting down your own (whether intentionally or unintentionally) IS embarrassing.

Old 01-20-2013, 02:50 AM

2,918 posts, read 5,610,493 times
Quote:
no, but there are different types of asians. Chinese girls from China are different from Japanese girls from Japan. And, if they're Americanized, then that's different as well. The opportunities are there though.

I once asked for the time from this straight Chinese girl while walking around, and she was like "my phone's dead too, but I live a couple minutes away...you want to come?"

I was like sure..lol
if you go to mainland china you'll see that a lot. back before smart phones and translator apps i used to carry around blank business cards. would have hotel concierge write in chinese things like "where is the nearest internet cafe" or the name of a restaurant they recommend, stuff like that. when i'd see a hot unoccupied girl walkin down the street i would hand her one of the cards, asking for directions (i dont speak any chinese). the vast majority of the time they would walk with me to the place, even if it was several blocks away. got quite a few dates for the night doing this as well.

Old 01-20-2013, 06:31 AM

2,631 posts, read 7,019,067 times
Quote:

I was like sure..lol
Americanized asian women look a little different from asian women from their original countries. Imo....all asian women look good but americanized asian women tend to look better. They "round out "more and develop physically develop better over here.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships