Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-18-2013, 03:02 AM

24 posts, read 58,053 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by RememberMee View Post
Single mothers may get pregnant for the second time, you realize that? Some (if not most) of them hope for the help of some sort, that's why they seek "nice" guys to raise the litter they conceived with "jerks". Fat girls? Are you all freaking serious? Fat girl/woman yells - "hey, I don't give crap what men want or need. Love me as I am or get lost, I have my twinkie". Fat girls are not relationship material, period. Even if you would overcome natural male embarrassment of being (in public) with a hideous woman, being fat is more than hideous looks, it tells a lot about her life priorities and your potential place on the list. It's "natural" for Mr. Nice Guy to take pity on a poor, fat girl nobody loves, remember, it's not nice, it's stupid.

You realize I didn't type that? But I feel those are the only two choices.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-18-2013, 03:15 AM

192 posts, read 382,989 times
I got a headache reading your post. Jesus Christ can you please learn how to type English?

Now on topic: young females are naive and stupid. Just like most young men, but unfortunately men aren't affected as much by their stupidity and lack of experience as women.

They have a wrong idea in their head of what a "good catch" looks and sounds like. They want an adventurous bad boy. This is fact. They need to get screwed over a few times by jerks before they're ready to open themselves up to a "good guy".

That being said, from my personal experience, it's soooo much easier to get laid when you just act like a douche. Sad but true.

I treated my ex like a Godess after I portrayed myself as a super self confident / arrogant jock (which is how I got her). You know what she told me in the end when I was steadily sharing all of my deepest emotions and insecurities with her? "You've changed completely from when I first met you, you've become insecure."

I won't be making that mistake again. I suggest you switch up your act if you're trying to ever get laid with a decent looking girl.

Thank me later.

Old 01-18-2013, 03:18 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raffael View Post
I got a headache reading your post. Jesus Christ can you please learn how to type English?

Now on topic: young females are naive and stupid. Just like most young men, but unfortunately men aren't affected as much by their stupidity and lack of experience as women.

They have a wrong idea in their head of what a "good catch" looks and sounds like. They want an adventurous bad boy. This is fact. They need to get screwed over a few times by jerks before they're ready to open themselves up to a "good guy".

That being said, from my personal experience, it's soooo much easier to get laid when you just act like a douche. Sad but true.

I treated my ex like a Godess after I portrayed myself as a super self confident / arrogant jock (which is how I got her). You know what she told me in the end when I was steadily sharing all of my deepest emotions and insecurities with her? "You've changed completely from when I first met you, you've become insecure."

I won't be making that mistake again. I suggest you switch up your act if you're trying to ever get laid with a decent looking girl.

Thank me later.

I never said I wanted to get laid, and like I said I will never turn to a jerk like most guys. No matter how many times I get rejected for being a nice guy. Oh and about my grammar: GET OVER IT. TAKE AN ASPIRIN TO RELIVE THAT HEADACHE. I NEVER HAD GREAT PUNCTUATION, or SPELLING FOR THAT MATTER!

Old 01-18-2013, 03:22 AM

6,326 posts, read 6,618,755 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hellomikie92 View Post
You realize I didn't type that? But I feel those are the only two choices.
What are you, bedridden 500 pounds male? Why those are your the only options? Satisfying relationship is a tough one these days. But getting something is not, all single women I know are busy. As promiscuous as women are today, you should get some by sheer power of the law of large numbers. Which says, for example, that if you'd say the same phrase like "Hello, my name is Bob, I'm horny as hell" many times, you'll hit the willing ears eventually. Of course, nice guys usually don't say anything, they expect women to spot & appreciate their niceness from the distance and to show their admiration (and interest) in the most bulletproof way. It doesn't work that way. More exactly, it works but extremely rare.

Old 01-18-2013, 03:26 AM

3,762 posts, read 5,439,270 times
Just find a woman who will not allow herself to be abused and forget about the rest.

Old 01-18-2013, 03:28 AM

Quote:
What are you, bedridden 500 pounds male? Why those are your the only options? Satisfying relationship is a tough one these days. But getting something is not, all single women I know are busy. As promiscuous as women are today, you should get some by sheer power of the law of large numbers. Which says, for example, that if you'd say the same phrase like "Hello, my name is Bob, I'm horny as hell" many times, you'll hit the willing ears eventually. Of course, nice guys usually don't say anything, they expect women to spot & appreciate their niceness from the distance and to show their admiration (and interest) in the most bulletproof way. It doesn't work that way.

No I'm 140 pounds. Athletic, and toned. I was agreeing with that guy, I mean if those are my only options for me being a nice guy, then fine. Guess you can say I'm giving up, at 21. A true girl, won't care how bad your spelling is, or grammar. A good girl won't care if you have a little disability. A good girl won't care if you are nice, because she knows you will treat her right. A good girl won't care if you have a job, but no car. I mean why is it so hard to find those types? It seems like those types got changed or something.

Old 01-18-2013, 03:30 AM

192 posts, read 382,989 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hellomikie92 View Post
I never said I wanted to get laid, and like I said I will never turn to a jerk like most guys. No matter how many times I get rejected for being a nice guy. Oh and about my grammar: GET OVER IT. TAKE AN ASPIRIN TO RELIVE THAT HEADACHE. I NEVER HAD GREAT PUNCTUATION, or SPELLING FOR THAT MATTER!
hahaha well, some women don't fancy the type of men that can't spell... let'em hate.. hang in there bud

Old 01-18-2013, 03:34 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raffael View Post
hahaha well, some women don't fancy the type of men that can't spell... let'em hate.. hang in there bud

Haha you're a funny guy. And you're right some doesn't. But some doesn't care. As long as he has a job, and he is paying bills, and is trying to live his life without no hassle. And treats her right. Some will just not care. about his spelling or grammar. I can tell you about 7 guys, that I know that has bad grammar, and can't spell 100% right, and they are happily married.

So yeah man I hope that aspirin works!

Old 01-18-2013, 03:35 AM

12,997 posts, read 13,680,600 times
Quote:
Single mothers may get pregnant for the second time, you realize that? Some (if not most) of them hope for the help of some sort, that's why they seek "nice" guys to raise the litter they conceived with "jerks". Fat girls? Are you all freaking serious? Fat girl/woman yells - "hey, I don't give crap what men want or need. Love me as I am or get lost, I have my twinkie". Fat girls are not relationship material, period. Even if you would overcome natural male embarrassment of being (in public) with a hideous woman, being fat is more than hideous looks, it tells a lot about her life priorities and your potential place on the list. It's "natural" for Mr. Nice Guy to take pity on a poor, fat girl nobody loves, remember, it's not nice, it's stupid.
This statement is harsh, but there is some truth to it. A fat, sloppy woman is announcing to the world that she just doesn't give much of a damn about what her man thinks of her.

Old 01-18-2013, 03:40 AM

225 posts, read 345,755 times
Default What the HECK??

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bronxguyanese View Post
If your a nice guy and you try to attempt to cheat on a woman, she will leave you, if your a nice guy and you try to abuse your girlfriend she will run to the police or if not her brothers so they can beat you up. If she is with an abusove guy who cheats she would not attempt any thing because she wants to make ir work, yes for her its a challange and last she wants to change a bad boy.
Well, this is one of the most intelligent posts I've read in a long time .... NOT!

If a woman is with an abusive guy who cheats, it's because she has been beaten (either physically or psychologically) and is not able to form rational opinions. There may be children involved, there may be concern as to how and when to get out.

In my relationship, my ex would remove the (?) distributor cap (?) to my car, so it wouldn't go anywhere. He would change the passwords to my computer. He would threaten to take the kids and move to Canada. He threatened homicide and suicide. All the while, he was shouting at me that everything was my fault. He even had me confessing to things I didn't know about, claiming it was my fault. He'd have temper tantrums that would last for days, slamming doors and shouting--he was a foot taller than me and at least 150 heavier. He collected guns (at least 30), drove drunk (which I did not pick up on at the time), and threatened everyone in his path. He was professionally employed earning in excess of $100,000 / year (of which I was given $100/week to provide for a family of 5). The most I earned when I was married was $22,000 / year -- and it all went to him.

When I finally left (for 6 weeks, with the kids), he *supposedly* saw the light and quit drinking. By the 6th month in AA he was already preaching to others (no, I didn't fall for it) ... no one could understand why I wasn't more sympathetic.

Well, was released from hostage 20 years ago (almost to the month). Oh, did I mention that after the divorce he refused to move for 5 years? He's been out of my life for a long time, but the scars still remain. I don't trust men--I enjoy their *friendship,* but I won't jeopardize my relationships by adding sex to the mix.

Guys don't understand the importantance of being *friend zoned."

You don't want a friend--you want a lover. On the other hand, women want and need friends. I have had relationships and friendships in the past. Relationships come and go; friendships don't.

If I girl/woman *friend-zones* you, it means she does not want to lose your friendship by adding sex/relationship to the mix. This way, you can each lead individual lives, but you are always there for each other.

*** I am *NOT* suggesting an "open" agreement. That's the same as dating.*****

Oh, and the ex? Well, apparently though sober, got married about 12 years ago because our kids needed health insurance <shrug>. Anyway, he's someone else's headache now (and I hear she's not so happy, either)
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships