Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 06-19-2013, 06:27 PM

896 posts, read 1,177,546 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Supine View Post
Yeah, I understood it's a turn off for you. But why? is the important question.

It does not turn you off to think he has been with one or more women. It does turn you off to think he has been with one or more men. I'm going to assume here this is not because you're lesbian and like the female body more than the male body.

So, it seems to be that their is a sexual conduct you expect of "real men" and don't put active bisexual and gay men in that paradigm.

That you have gay friends and lesbian friends means little to me. I have plenty of lesbian friends and gay and bisexual relatives I care about. I still think lesbianism and male homosexuality are usually immoral. Interestingly enough, the thought of two men having sex with one another does not repulse me. And truth be told... I like the Greco-Roman statues paying tribute to the fit male physique.
You may think "why" is the important question, but that doesn't mean you are entitled to an answer. You aren't. Most women find bisexual men unappealing. End of story. You want everyone to clearly state why so that you can debate them on it. Guess what, just because debating it makes you feel better doesn't mean everyone else care.

Old 06-19-2013, 06:31 PM

10,564 posts, read 12,824,295 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lilyflower3191981 View Post
No, You don't agree. You have to say "Sure, I agree" to be politically correct. We are on a public forum after all.

If you truly agreed with me, you wouldn't have posted, "straight and NORMAL natural relationships are of superior quality."

"The exit of the body is an exit and not an entry"

"I suppose sexual mutations exist and I must tolerate that fact."
Sorry if I offended you but I can not control my thoughts and I lack a filter...any other questions? I think these things and I can't help the way I think. I do think that in human animals there are sexual mutants...it's actually normal...In evolution things mutate and adapt. The merging gay phenomena might just be that. I just am not part of that evolution...I have nothing against gay - I just don't appreciate the use if it for political purpose.

As a kid there were tow old men who lived next door...They were referred to as "confirmed bachelors" The polite older term for gay...No one paid them any heed. When they aged further the neighbors took care of them - brought them meals and in the end the gay couple left their wealth to those who were kind.

What goes on with people within the confines of their own home and domain is private- I just believe in privacy....and I don't like aggressive extremists...do what you - I just don't need to know.

Old 06-19-2013, 06:37 PM

896 posts, read 1,177,546 times
Quote:
Sorry if I offended you but I can not control my thoughts and I lack a filter...any other questions? I think these things and I can't help the way I think. I do think that in human animals there are sexual mutants...it's actually normal...In evolution things mutate and adapt. The merging gay phenomena might just be that. I just am not part of that evolution...I have nothing against gay - I just don't appreciate the use if it for political purpose.*
You should learn about xenoestrogens, what they are, and how they affect men in particular.

Old 06-19-2013, 06:40 PM

1,100 posts, read 3,012,732 times
Quote:

It does not turn you off to think he has been with one or more women. It does turn you off to think he has been with one or more men. I'm going to assume here this is not because you're lesbian and like the female body more than the male body.

So, it seems to be that their is a sexual conduct you expect of "real men" and don't put active bisexual and gay men in that paradigm.

That you have gay friends and lesbian friends means little to me. I have plenty of lesbian friends and gay and bisexual relatives I care about. I still think lesbianism and male homosexuality are usually immoral. Interestingly enough, the thought of two men having sex with one another does not repulse me. And truth be told... I like the Greco-Roman statues paying tribute to the fit male physique.
Don't put words in my mouth and don't make assumptions. I NEVER said anything of the sort that bisexual men and gay men are not "real men." That is YOUR assumption. You contradict yourself when you say homosexuality is usually immoral. But then you are not bothered by two men having sex with one another. You also "like the Greco-Roman statues paying tribute to the fit male physique." I am thinking you have bisexual tendencies yourself. But who really cares?

Why do you care why if it is a turn off to me? Everybody is unique, and everybody has different things that turn us on and off. Do I like thinking of my husband having sex with prior female lovers? No, I don't! It is a jealousy issue. He doesn't like to think of me having sex with prior lovers either. In fact, unless the couple is into swinging, I have never met a man or woman who was turned on by thinking of their partner's former lovers.

Old 06-19-2013, 06:44 PM

10,564 posts, read 12,824,295 times
All human beings are of a modulating sexuality to a degree...some choose to follow the old hippy mantra of "if it feels good do it" and some have principles and restrain from giving in to every whim that might bring about hedonistic pleasure...Personally I think you have to be a little dumb to be all out gay. No - I don't believe in repressed homosexuality...I do believe in duty and codes of conduct...I guess I am just an old noble who does not want to lower his standards and principles and flow with the debauched pleasure seeking herd...someone has to be KING...and KINGS have dignity.

Old 06-19-2013, 06:53 PM

1,100 posts, read 3,012,732 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GraciousVox View Post
You may think "why" is the important question, but that doesn't mean you are entitled to an answer. You aren't. Most women find bisexual men unappealing. End of story. You want everyone to clearly state why so that you can debate them on it. Guess what, just because debating it makes you feel better doesn't mean everyone else care.
AMEN!!!

Old 06-19-2013, 06:57 PM

39,232 posts, read 27,618,080 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mom2justynsarah View Post
AMEN!!!

Old 06-19-2013, 07:02 PM

Quote:
Why do SOME women find muscles a turn off?
Why do SOME men find big butts a turn off?
Why do SOME women find muscles a turn on?
Why do SOME men find big butts a turn on?

Could it be a simple fact that we as human beings all have different preferences? Pretty simple if you ask me.

Old 06-19-2013, 07:09 PM

664 posts, read 1,036,501 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lilyflower3191981 View Post
Why do SOME women find muscles a turn off?
Why do SOME men find big butts a turn off?
Why do SOME women find muscles a turn on?
Why do SOME men find big butts a turn on?

Could it be a simple fact that we as human beings all have different preferences? Pretty simple if you ask me.
Why do some women hate hairy dudes? lol

Why do some women have to be so damn sexy? lol

Why do some women have such a cool brother? lol

WHY WHY WHY???

LOL

Old 06-19-2013, 07:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by pi2070 View Post
why do some women hate hairy dudes? Lol

why do some women have to be so damn sexy? Lol

why do some women have such a cool brother? Lol

why why why???

Lol
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships