Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-17-2013, 07:44 AM

22,334 posts, read 29,432,497 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by somebodynew View Post
What blows my mind is how many people who think that they have Any Business At All policing someone else' morality or behavior.

It's really not about that. I mean if my husband is sitting there bragging about how he's running around town and possibly giving me STD's or HIV and not giving a shyt about me or our kids then I'd definitely want to know. That way I can kick his ass out, take him for every penny he has currently and will ever have and then find myself someone else and move on.

Maybe you'd like to sit there in the dark and ignore the elephant in the room but not this woman
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-17-2013, 07:45 AM

44,259 posts, read 64,365,577 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by himain View Post
It's really not about that. I mean if my husband is sitting there bragging about how he's running around town and possibly giving me STD's and not giving a shyt about me or our kids then I'd definitely want to know. That way I can kick his ass out, take him for every penny he has currently and will ever have and then find myself someone else and move on.

Maybe you'd like to sit there in the dark and ignore the elephant in the room but not this woman
This woman may have actually done the wife a favor in that it's pretty obvious why this divorce will be going down and who is at fault.

Old 06-17-2013, 08:01 AM

2,134 posts, read 3,043,011 times
The way she found out sucks but it's still the cheaters fault for putting her in that position in the first place. Heaven forbid the loser catch some disease and bring it home. This will hurt her but none of us are getting out of this life without being hurt in someway at some point.

Last edited by Jasper03; 06-17-2013 at 08:32 AM..

Old 06-17-2013, 08:19 AM

5,653 posts, read 5,153,262 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by himain View Post
It's really not about that.
It really is about that.

What it is about is not what she was filming and posting but that she filmed and posted.

I assume that you (and some of those that have posted on this thread) believe that if someone is unhappy about what your saying and the manner that your saying it they have the right to film you and post it online with a comment about you. It doesn't matter what you are doing, where your doing it, in what manner or who with, if someone doesn't like it they can film/photograph you and show the world via whatever source they choose. They can choose to print it, show it on TV, post it on the internet and no problem is to be had with this.

I disagree.

Old 06-17-2013, 08:24 AM

23,177 posts, read 12,219,693 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by somebodynew View Post
What blows my mind is how many people who think that they have Any Business At All policing someone else' morality or behavior.
What blows my mind is how many people are willing to cast judgment without knowing all the facts. Where is the original story? How far away was the woman? Are there any witnesses to support her story? Did we ever hear the men's side of it to know if they admit or deny that the woman overheard the conversation correctly or in context?

Or this just a theoretical exercise?

Old 06-17-2013, 08:29 AM

7,841 posts, read 13,236,113 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by oceangaia View Post
What blows my mind is how many people are willing to cast judgment without knowing all the facts. Where is the original story? How far away was the woman? Are there any witnesses to support her story? Did we ever hear the men's side of it to know if they admit or deny that the woman overheard the conversation correctly or in context?

Or this just a theoretical exercise?
I asked if it was audio taped or if there was any evidence of the conversation. Not saying the woman is lying but anyone can snap a photo, make it go viral and say whatever they want.

I saw the pic and I see only one guy but the woman claims she had to endure him and "his friends". Where are the "friends"?

Last edited by bellakin123; 06-17-2013 at 08:44 AM..

Old 06-17-2013, 08:48 AM

52,267 posts, read 52,686,640 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Baldrick View Post
It really is about that.

What it is about is not what she was filming and posting but that she filmed and posted.

I assume that you (and some of those that have posted on this thread) believe that if someone is unhappy about what your saying and the manner that your saying it they have the right to film you and post it online with a comment about you. It doesn't matter what you are doing, where your doing it, in what manner or who with, if someone doesn't like it they can film/photograph you and show the world via whatever source they choose. They can choose to print it, show it on TV, post it on the internet and no problem is to be had with this.

I disagree.
I agree completely.... this sitution sorta reminds me of the whole NSA issue right now.... not the exactly the same but brings it to my mind.

Old 06-17-2013, 08:58 AM

10,172 posts, read 20,782,217 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by stan4 View Post
This woman may have actually done the wife a favor in that it's pretty obvious why this divorce will be going down and who is at fault.
We don't know that. Maybe the wives were cheaters too. This is why it's best to stay out of people's business, especially perfect strangers who have done nothing to you personally.

Old 06-17-2013, 08:59 AM

15,713 posts, read 9,523,000 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Coolhand68 View Post
This is why it's best to stay out of people's business,
Or why you never talk about personall affairs within ear shot of total strangers. They were really dumb in talking so openly where tis lady could hear them. They put their entire lives out in the open, as well as their families and friends. They were hoping that no one would get upset about having their privacy invaded by such rude behavior. Some seem willing to give them a free pass. If you don't want your dirty laundry out for everyone to see, shut the hell up on public transportation!!! Or at least keep a private conversation private!

Old 06-17-2013, 09:24 AM

23,177 posts, read 12,219,693 times
Does anybody really know the true story? The OP stated "2 hours bus or train ride". Seriously? If the details are so sketchy we don't know if it was a bus or a train, how reliable is the account of what was said?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships