Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-02-2013, 05:45 PM

48,534 posts, read 34,882,911 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChessieMom View Post
Wow. Just....wow.

I thought he eliminated himself from both categories quite well.
And check this out: FAQ
Moderator: Relationships Forum / Hawaii Forum / Dogs / Pets / Current Events
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-02-2013, 05:49 PM

491 posts, read 569,946 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikala43 View Post
I thought he eliminated himself from both categories quite well.
So I can't talk well because I said 'talk good' and I'm not tall because...because why?

Old 08-02-2013, 06:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LBomb View Post
So I can't talk well because I said 'talk good' and I'm not tall because...because why?
Well you don't qualify for short men who can communicate well, so that leaves you as the tall on who can't?

Old 08-02-2013, 06:13 PM

Quote:
Well you don't qualify for short men who can communicate well, so that leaves you as the tall on who can't?
That explains why I can get women even without 'talking good'. Is it my fault for not speaking well or the women who sleep with me because I'm tall?

Old 08-02-2013, 06:18 PM

Quote:
That explains why I can get women even without 'talking good'. Is it my fault for not speaking well or the women who sleep with me because I'm tall?
The first one, yes. Reading will normally help compensate if your education was lacking, and assist in many other aspects of life such as career. If will also get you a better class of women, which may help with your opinion of the gender as a whole.

I don' know any women who sleep with men strictly on the basis on height, unless they are looking for a baby daddy (and/or from a trailer park).

But your standards are what they are.

Old 08-02-2013, 06:22 PM

Quote:
The first one, yes. Reading will normally help compensate if your education was lacking, and assist in many other aspects of life such as career. If will also get you a better class of women, which may help with your opinion of the gender as a whole.

I don' know any women who sleep with men strictly on the basis on height, unless they are looking for a baby daddy (and/or from a trailer park).

But your standards are what they are.
Even though I proved I could read and write, but chose not to. Just like you spelled don't without a 't', but I guess that's okay since you're tall too. High class women sleep with hot guys or rich guys or hot rich guys. Ugly educated get leftovers. TALL, dark, and handsome. Notice tall is the first thing women consider over skin tone, facial features, and education isn't even mentioned. Attractive women because I hit the first marker in the list of what women find attractive.

Old 08-02-2013, 06:38 PM

808 posts, read 1,879,365 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pokerman View Post
So at work one day, this woman i had my eye on gives me what I thought a blatant stare that looked like she was interested. Then a couple of days later, she sees me again and makes a point of saying hello to me in passing and smiles.

Then I see her in town. She was sitting at at an outdoor cafe with what looked like to be her sister or something because of the resemblance. I waved at her and smiled and she gave me a big smile and waved back. Up until this point we've never spoken to each other.

So the next day, in order to open a line of communication, I sent her a text on her phone (from the company cell phones we all have) and said it was nice to see her yesterday and I signed the text with my name and in parenthesis specified I was the guy that waved at her.

That was a couple of weeks ago. I got no reply and she barely acknowledges me now when I see her. So now I just ignore her. But seriously .. WTF? If she wasn't interested, I'd think she'd reply something like, "Nice to see you as well. Have a nice day" and I would have understood that to mean not to follow up. But no reply at all? I feel like such an idiot.
How in the world do you go so far as to conclude a woman is interested in you when you haven't even talked yet?

Old 08-02-2013, 06:43 PM

14,078 posts, read 16,618,824 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by red4ce View Post
How in the world do you go so far as to conclude a woman is interested in you when you haven't even talked yet?
It could happen. I'm interested in a guy at work who I haven't talked to yet. We passed each other twice today and he smiled and said "hi" both times. I think that was a signal.

Old 08-02-2013, 09:50 PM

Quote:
Even though I proved I could read and write, but chose not to. Just like you spelled don't without a 't', but I guess that's okay since you're tall too. High class women sleep with hot guys or rich guys or hot rich guys. Ugly educated get leftovers. TALL, dark, and handsome. Notice tall is the first thing women consider over skin tone, facial features, and education isn't even mentioned. Attractive women because I hit the first marker in the list of what women find attractive.
I'm not tall, I'm short. You can tell typos from poor writing.

You say it's what women go for first, that's merely your opinion. I have got some darn hot friends, and while tall is a factor, for someone, it's not even in the first ten desired traits. Someone would have to damn shallow to be like "your 6'1! Let's GO!"

Quality women are going to have a heck of lot more esoteric needs in a man. I never had a problem with men asking me out, and honestly some hot tall guy might get a conversation, but unless he has more going for him I won't go out with him. Even my friend with benefits needed to be well spoken, career oriented, and have a sharp wit. Boring is not sexy.

I'm not sure if you are working the ONS's or you are having actual relationships. Attractive is easy enough, the rest is a little more complicated.

Old 08-02-2013, 09:56 PM

Quote:
I'm not tall, I'm short. You can tell typos from poor writing.

You say it's what women go for first, that's merely your opinion. I have got some darn hot friends, and while tall is a factor, for someone, it's not even in the first ten desired traits. Someone would have to damn shallow to be like "your 6'1! Let's GO!"

Quality women are going to have a heck of lot more esoteric needs in a man. I never had a problem with men asking me out, and honestly some hot tall guy might get a conversation, but unless he has more going for him I won't go out with him. Even my friend with benefits needed to be well spoken, career oriented, and have a sharp wit. Boring is not sexy.

I'm not sure if you are working the ONS's or you are having actual relationships. Attractive is easy enough, the rest is a little more complicated.
ONS and relationships, but especially ONS. Women who engage in ONS are honest about what they want. A hot guy. Women who choose unattractive men choose those men because they aren't desirable to other women which means less competition which means she feels secure in her relationship. If you don't date hot tall guys because of their conversation that's your call, but it's not the rule. Hot tall guys tend to have worse game because they don't need it. Just like hot women don't have to work as hard as ugly ones to get a man.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships