Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-09-2013, 02:12 PM

11,222 posts, read 16,437,330 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by JetJockey View Post
And what if the woman is an engineer? And what if the woman supports herself just fine and values the man for his companionship and the fact that she likes him?

Seriously. You have some weirdly warped views on women.

An engineer, Jet? A woman? Next thing you'll try and tell me they're aircraft mechanics.

Old 11-09-2013, 02:15 PM

42,763 posts, read 52,892,725 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Magnatomicflux View Post
An engineer, Jet? A woman? Next thing you'll try and tell me they're aircraft mechanics.
She has a vagina.

Old 11-09-2013, 02:15 PM

19,112 posts, read 30,643,400 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Magnatomicflux View Post

I know, I know. Women can't possibly be engineers or doctors...those are MENS JOBS.

Old 11-09-2013, 02:18 PM

255 posts, read 373,845 times
Quote:
And what if the woman is an engineer? And what if the woman supports herself just fine and values the man for his companionship and the fact that she likes him?

In that case, the woman tends to marry good for nothing good-looking men. Girl I ''dated' 'in my early 20's. She was manly-looking, with very heavy features and more testosterone than its usually found in women. I cared for her, was seriously attracted to her and I dated her for three years despite not ever having had sex with her because she wanted to do it when she was ready(virgin). I respected that. She was highly intelligent, went on to become a doctor. She dumped me when she met a good-looking dude who smoked more weed than the breaths he took and who had never had a job in his life.

She ended up marrying some other guy who worked in a coffee shop. Yeah, he looked like Justin Timberlake.

Her sister was a top notch engineer in Canada of average looks and she married a 6'10'' tarot-reader. You're reading it right. She married a tarot- reader, LOL. Women in their 30's, if they have the money to support themselves and a man, are going to look for good-looking/tall genes for their future sons and daughters. They aren't interested in a guys academical background.

Women with only HS diplomas are going to be interested in marrying college-educated men, but they're very likely to get pregnant by Alpha males. Have had more than a share of former high school classmates who've moved in with average/below average men and are at work trying to get pregnant by next-door Christian Bale.

Man, seriously. I would love to be like that dude who took the blue pill after being liberated from the Matrix. But I can't take the blue pill. My throat is chocking on red pills.

By the way. I met this beautiful, very lovely foreign student from Germany. She was in my class. I thought she was a very simple person. After all, she bought 20 bucks boots and didn't fix her hair or put make-up on(not that she needed). Turns out she was engaged to a very famous musician .

Sometimes I even trick myself into believing that ''Not all women are like that'' LOL

Old 11-09-2013, 02:23 PM

377 posts, read 620,383 times
Quote:

I've known of many women that are scientists and engineers earning a decent living, and they all lust over the same guys the stereotypical attractive bimbos are. I fail to see how working with autocad causes one to go beyond their nature and what they find attractive in men.

Quote:
Yet, those "warped" views of his are backed by countless observational and empirical evidence of the attraction patterns of women and those seen in the animal kingdom at large. In fact, I'd claim it is your views that have absolutely zero basis in reality and are clearly nothing more than wishful thinking at best.

Old 11-09-2013, 02:25 PM

9,301 posts, read 8,354,660 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by houstan-dan View Post
According to this thread I must have spent the last 12 years looking like Brad Pitt and having the money of Bill Gates.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk 2
I actually love threads like this.

It makes me feel as if I am some kind of Divine Being or something in looks.

Old 11-09-2013, 02:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 10th Man Down View Post
In that case, the woman tends to marry good for nothing good-looking men. Girl I ''dated' 'in my early 20's. She was manly-looking, with very heavy features and more testosterone than its usually found in women. I cared for her, was seriously attracted to her and I dated her for three years despite not ever having had sex with her because she wanted to do it when she was ready(virgin). I respected that. She was highly intelligent, went on to become a doctor. She dumped me when she met a good-looking dude who smoked more weed than the breaths he took and who had never had a job in his life.

She ended up marrying some other guy who worked in a coffee shop. Yeah, he looked like Justin Timberlake.

Her sister was a top notch engineer in Canada of average looks and she married a 6'10'' tarot-reader. You're reading it right. She married a tarot- reader, LOL. Women in their 30's, if they have the money to support themselves and a man, are going to look for good-looking/tall genes for their future sons and daughters. They aren't interested in a guys academical background.

Women with only HS diplomas are going to be interested in marrying college-educated men, but they're very likely to get pregnant by Alpha males. Have had more than a share of former high school classmates who've moved in with average/below average men and are at work trying to get pregnant by next-door Christian Bale.

Man, seriously. I would love to be like that dude who took the blue pill after being liberated from the Matrix. But I can't take the blue pill. My throat is chocking on red pills.

By the way. I met this beautiful, very lovely foreign student from Germany. She was in my class. I thought she was a very simple person. After all, she bought 20 bucks boots and didn't fix her hair or put make-up on(not that she needed). Turns out she was engaged to a very famous musician .

Sometimes I even trick myself into believing that ''Not all women are like that'' LOL
Ah, using phrases like 'red pill' and 'alpha'...you're a PUA/MGToW guy. It allll makes sense now.

And no, my guy doesn't resemble Justin Timberlake...and he's a nerdy dude that plays League of Legends (with me!) and Role Playing games. We go to comic con and board game conventions together....and I love it. Maybe you should go to a comic con sometime and see all the average guys with their average girlfriends, and I can guarantee you most of those guys aren't rich or famous.

Pregnancy terrifies me and I'm pretty sure I'm never going to have children. I am an engineer (and mechanic, and pilot) and can easily support myself and have no desire for someone rich or famous. In fact, most of my girlfriends are the same way... while I do know women who will go out of their way for a rich/famous guy they're nowhere near the majority and most of us roll our eyes at them and think they're ridiculous.

Old 11-09-2013, 02:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Astute View Post
I've known of many women that are scientists and engineers earning a decent living, and they all lust over the same guys the stereotypical attractive bimbos are. I fail to see how working with autocad causes one to go beyond their nature and what they find attractive in men.

Yet, those "warped" views of his are backed by countless observational and empirical evidence of the attraction patterns of women and those seen in the animal kingdom at large. In fact, I'd claim it is your views that have absolutely zero basis in reality and are clearly nothing more than wishful thinking at best.
Dude, its understandable. I don't hold it against women. Women live inside a bubble. Everything is pleasant and sunny inside that bubble. Men love them for what they are. Men give them free attention, gifts, their whole futures.

Meanwhile I and the rest of the men who are average are outside of the bubble being driven away by the constant rain of indifference and mockery. And when we're noticed by women its mostly to be used as placeholders/providers/emotional tampoons.

We are the soldiers, the miners, the dudes who have to clean the streets. We are the ones who have to build the houses and the 100000 feet high buildings. We are the ones who have to work the fields. We are the ones who have to pursue women and to engage them. All we get is divorce, alimony and child-support. More and more men are getting tired of eating mud-pie. This ain't Harry Potter.

Old 11-09-2013, 02:33 PM

Quote:
Ah, using phrases like 'red pill' and 'alpha'...you're a PUA/MGToW guy. It allll makes sense now.

And no, my guy doesn't resemble Justin Timberlake...and he's a nerdy dude that plays League of Legends (with me!) and Role Playing games. We go to comic con and board game conventions together....and I love it. Maybe you should go to a comic con sometime and see all the average guys with their average girlfriends, and I can guarantee you most of those guys aren't rich or famous.

Pregnancy terrifies me and I'm pretty sure I'm never going to have children. I am an engineer (and mechanic, and pilot) and can easily support myself and have no desire for someone rich or famous. In fact, most of my girlfriends are the same way... while I do know women who will go out of their way for a rich/famous guy they're nowhere near the majority and most of us roll our eyes at them and think they're ridiculous.
Huh? I use phrases like ''its going to rain in Sweden this time tomorrow'' after seeing the weather report for Sweden. Am I suddenly a weather man? I use Alpha and red pill terminology because its what it is. In the Animal Kingdom the male that gets all the sex is the Alpha male, and the red pill is a nice metaphor for taking a vaccine.

Am I goin to say ''I took a vaccine against being a dummy like most men are.'

Saying the ''red pill'' saves time and most people understand it.

Dude, I abhor PUA. I've stated several times on this forum that I don't believe PUA's are for real. They're vagina-beggars of the highest order and any Alpha male can get hundreds more women than these guys. And most of the women the PUA's get are trashy women.

I've already said this. You're a very rare case. The nerd, gaming world? Sure thing. They're really going to believe a completely average-looking man like the men I know are interested in them. Though, I've met my share of attractive girl gamers and they also had high standards.

Old 11-09-2013, 02:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 10th Man Down View Post
Huh? I use phrases like ''its going to rain in Sweden this time tomorrow'' after seeing the weather report for Sweden. Am I suddenly a weather man? I use Alpha and red pill terminology because its what it is. In the Animal Kingdom the male that gets all the sex is the Alpha male, and the red pill is a nice metaphor for taking a vaccine.

Am I goin to say ''I took a vaccine against being a dummy like most men are.'

Saying the ''red pill'' saves time and most people understand it.

Dude, I abhor PUA. I've stated several times on this forum that I don't believe PUA's are for real. They're vagina-beggars of the highest order and any Alpha male can get hundreds more women than these guys. And most of the women the PUA's get are trashy women.

I've already said this. You're a very rare case. The nerd, gaming world? Sure thing. They're really going to believe a completely average-looking man like the men I know are interested in them. Though, I've met my share of attractive girl gamers and they also had high standards.
Yeah, I don't believe you. Go back to the 'Men Going Their own Way' forums and complain about harpies there.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships