Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-07-2013, 03:46 PM

16,200 posts, read 23,062,805 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ascension2012 View Post
For thousands of years, nature took care of the weak and those unable to fend for themselves. They never survived into the adult age and faced early death. With progress in medicine of the last couple of centuries, today pretty much all survive, even if their genes aren't meant to be passed on. Women now perform this selection for nature, and assure that only the strongest and most desirable get to pass on their genes. This is why it is so common for top guys to be able to juggle multiple women, without as much as lifting a finger. Even married women, who choose their beta provider type guy to be their husband, often stray in order to ensure their children actually possess genes of a true man, and not a mangina doormat. Todays realities are a bit sinister, but lets be real about the world we live in.
Im already aware of this!

Old 11-07-2013, 03:50 PM

16,200 posts, read 23,062,805 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nearnorth View Post
I've heard women say it attracts nutty guys, too. Sounds like a good reason to use one of the many better sites, then. I personally always found the free sites to be fairly worthless. You get what you pay for.

I'm sorry that was your experience. Many others, myself included, have had a vastly different experience.
For some women online I was a brad pitt to them. I don't do online anymore. For me its just more rewarding to meet women in real life than online.

Old 11-07-2013, 03:58 PM

5,472 posts, read 7,610,681 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 10th Man Down View Post
You creep me out. You're like this dude who talks about nazi ideology everyday in the workplace. First you start with ''all you need to attract women is to be a man - rejoice in your manhood, your testosterone, your male power. You can get almost any woman by being true to your masculine nature. Pick up the pitchforks! Down with feminism'' and then you say women are the selectors of nature, that they're making sure men with low-quality genes don't have access to sex.

Could you stop with the PUA lingo? And dude, get some drugs to treat that crazy-ness, kay, kay?
You don't have to agree with me, im just sharing my view. Perhaps when you grow up and gather little life experience and experience with women, you'll realize how spot on this view is. As it stands, keep using your lame ass excuses of why you fail with women, yes it must be the looks.

Old 11-07-2013, 04:06 PM

2,222 posts, read 3,604,135 times
Watch a few nature documentaries, and this will all make sense.

Old 11-07-2013, 04:18 PM

255 posts, read 373,936 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ascension2012 View Post
You don't have to agree with me, im just sharing my view. Perhaps when you grow up and gather little life experience and experience with women, you'll realize how spot on this view is. As it stands, keep using your lame ass excuses of why you fail with women, yes it must be the looks.
I fail with women because I want to fail with women. Unless its non-strings attached sex, I'm not interested. Relationships take a lot from the average men and they're never worth all the effort and upkeep it takes to maintain them, not to mention that way too many women are cheating on their boyfriends and husbands. As for the rest, really? So if a 7 feet tall gets near you and decides to punch the hell out of you to death because you're genetic inferior: you're ok with that?

Old 11-07-2013, 04:26 PM

3,549 posts, read 5,380,822 times
Quote:
Relationships take a lot from the average men and they're never worth all the effort and upkeep it takes to maintain them, not to mention that way too many women are cheating on their boyfriends and husbands.
Lol, you let these things scare you away from women?

You could also get hit by a semi and die tomorrow. Do you also refuse to drive?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk 2

Old 11-07-2013, 04:38 PM

9,301 posts, read 8,356,356 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bronxguyanese View Post
For some women online I was a brad pitt to them. I don't do online anymore. For me its just more rewarding to meet women in real life than online.
YES!!!

Someone understands!!!

Ghostbusters - We Got One (with Bell) - YouTube

Old 11-07-2013, 05:10 PM

2,628 posts, read 4,302,965 times
Quote:
I fail with women because I want to fail with women. Unless its non-strings attached sex, I'm not interested.
I haven't won a Nobel prize because I don't want to win a Nobel prize. I have so many things I would rather do than have to worry about delivering an acceptance speech.

Old 11-07-2013, 05:36 PM

255 posts, read 373,936 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by houstan-dan View Post
Lol, you let these things scare you away from women?

You could also get hit by a semi and die tomorrow. Do you also refuse to drive?

The fact that a woman can lie and throw me in jail, yep. Scare me away. I'm not going to risk limb or jail over women. So unless women approach me and offer it for free, I ain't going that way. I remember this one woman was getting hit on by a thug and she asked for my help. Hell no, sister. I ain't getting a knife in the belly for some random jane I've never seen before. Mother? Sure. Sister? Yeah. Cousin? Not so much.

Quote:
I haven't won a Nobel prize because I don't want to win a Nobel prize. I have so many things I would rather do than have to worry about delivering an acceptance speech.
Getting laid is no Nobel Prize.

1) Be good-looking.
2) Have Money.
3) Don't aim too high.

Have one of those.

Old 11-07-2013, 06:04 PM

3,549 posts, read 5,380,822 times
Quote:
The fact that a woman can lie and throw me in jail, yep. Scare me away. I'm not going to risk limb or jail over women. So unless women approach me and offer it for free, I ain't going that way. I remember this one woman was getting hit on by a thug and she asked for my help. Hell no, sister. I ain't getting a knife in the belly for some random jane I've never seen before. Mother? Sure. Sister? Yeah. Cousin? Not so much.

Getting laid is no Nobel Prize.

1) Be good-looking.
2) Have Money.
3) Don't aim too high.

Have one of those.
Some life to live being deathly afraid of women.

Women can probably sense your fear just by these statements. Ive probably approached 500 women in my lifetime and nothing remotely close to those things has ever happened.

You can go on continue being a feeble scared man all you want but please get your sob story off the internet and trying to scare/drag other men down with you.

Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships