Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-28-2014, 06:54 PM

4,566 posts, read 5,423,386 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by srjth View Post
Guys: How should a wife best seduce her husband?

Serious question for the guys. Assume he's busy with work and all that other jazz...
I am married and I can say that work always works for me is when my wife walks into the room naked with a single intention of sex. The look of the intention on her face is just a thing of beauty. She has the absolutely most perfect body (5' 2" and 123 lbs) in the world and it just gets me every time. She does thing where she just comes over to me, grabs me, throws me down and does special things to me. It works every time.

This cooking thing people mention will never work for me. Cooking and eating is not something that I find sexy or even makes me think of sex. Eating is not something that I find pleasure in, as I eat to fuel my body not eat for happiness.

Really, a wife is the only one who really knows what needs to be done to seduce her husband because she knows him better than anyone else and knows what will work and not work.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-28-2014, 07:42 PM

101 posts, read 107,192 times
Quote:
Serious question for the guys. Assume he's busy with work and all that other jazz...
Invite her hot friend over and watch them go to town?

Old 05-28-2014, 07:45 PM

25,901 posts, read 42,712,192 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by onihC View Post
Female posters have shared that all they have to do pretty much is pull their pants down and bend over and that seems to work just fine in their relationships. No effort or creativity seems to be the norm for most I guess.

Is there any woman out there who does more than that when it comes to intimacy/sex that might want to share?
You tell us.

Old 05-28-2014, 07:58 PM

42,763 posts, read 52,875,261 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Krisis View Post
Invite her hot friend over and watch them go to town?
Is he sexy?

Old 05-29-2014, 10:40 AM

6,548 posts, read 7,281,206 times
I am surprised to continue to see female posters express how they don’t put any effort or creativity when it comes to sex. Aren't women supposed to like romance? Sure, a man can eat a sandwich just fine and be content but he can also eat an elaborate dish and be happy as well. It seems for many no-effort is what works for them so why not, right?
Quote:
Originally Posted by JustJulia View Post
You tell us.
Like I already mentioned pages ago it all starts way before we even have physical contact. I have enjoyed coming back from work to see a trail of clothes to the candlelit bathroom with a full tub with my girl waiting for me for example. The whole “I just pull my pants down, bend over, and my guy is happy…I just get naked and let him have sex…” is fine too. But we enjoy keeping it varied from passionate quickies to slow paced and romantic and so on.

Old 05-29-2014, 11:30 AM

7,841 posts, read 13,239,564 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Prince_Frog View Post
not true. All you have to do is nag him every day, and his drive would be almost non-existent.
What if she nags every day WHILE bending over?

Old 05-29-2014, 11:38 AM

1,510 posts, read 2,964,151 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Raena77 View Post
Is he sexy?
Nicely done!

--Dim

Old 05-29-2014, 11:51 AM

2,628 posts, read 4,300,531 times
We aren't married yet, but when my fiancee wants to initiate something she gives the dogs a rawhide, shuts them in the basement, and turns up the stereo before heading into the bedroom. No matter whatever else I am doing at the time, I have learned to drop it as soon as the dogs are shut in the basement.

Old 05-29-2014, 12:30 PM

16,709 posts, read 19,419,710 times
Quote:
Get down on your news in front of him. If that doesn't work, you better go get some D batteries and your own toy.

Old 05-29-2014, 05:57 PM

25,901 posts, read 42,712,192 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by onihC View Post
I am surprised to continue to see female posters express how they don’t put any effort or creativity when it comes to sex. Aren't women supposed to like romance? Sure, a man can eat a sandwich just fine and be content but he can also eat an elaborate dish and be happy as well. It seems for many no-effort is what works for them so why not, right?

Like I already mentioned pages ago it all starts way before we even have physical contact. I have enjoyed coming back from work to see a trail of clothes to the candlelit bathroom with a full tub with my girl waiting for me for example. The whole “I just pull my pants down, bend over, and my guy is happy…I just get naked and let him have sex…” is fine too. But we enjoy keeping it varied from passionate quickies to slow paced and romantic and so on.
I will reply later when I am on a device where I can copy and paste. In the meantime, please contemplate all the other male responses on the thread and how many of them were hoping for flowers and candlelit bubble baths.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships