Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Have you ever had a woman put her hands on you?
Yes 28 70.00%
No 12 30.00%
Voters: 40. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-23-2014, 02:19 AM

4,749 posts, read 4,324,858 times

Advertisements

As in, have you ever had a woman assault (hit, slap, punch, kick, spit, etc.) you? Please share details. Did you press charges? Did you hit her back? Did you cuss her out? Did you just take it?

And to the women that might be reading and want to contribute, please share whether or not you've put your hands on a guy.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-23-2014, 02:28 AM

785 posts, read 954,668 times
I had something happen to me like this three weeks ago. This girl wanted to have sex with me. We have been on and off, but she is REALLY in love with me and I've been hurtful (as in said very hurtful things) to her to my admission but tried to be a better person.

She wanted to have sex with me one night after she was drinking. She got upset because she hit her head when we were about to do a bit of 'rough sex'. She got mad at me and said that I only wanted her for sex and I'm like all other men.

She asked me to get out, but she was breaking down in tears so I was attempting to console her. She ended up throwing shoes at me, lunging at me to attack me and hit me, scratched me several times and hit me in my face maybe once or so.

I actually have martial arts training and practice boxing, muay thai, grappling, etc about 4-5 days a week. I didn't hit her. I ended up blocking a lot and avoiding her. She did upset me to a point where I pushed her by her throat to get her off me. I wasn't intentionally reaching to her throat, I was just annoyed at this point because I was trying to calm her down.

She ended up with bruises and she did not remember much of it being that she had a lot of tequila. She tried to allude to the idea that I beat her up during this because she ended up with a bruised knee, hurt fingers, and bruises under her breast and leg. She is also very pale.

I was a bit upset about that too that she was trying to place blame on me for her actions. A guy like me with my appearance would have had an issue in court, but at the same time many of the patterns of her bruises you could clearly see were self inflicted. I ended up with some scratches and a minor bruise.

I did not press charges, nor did she attempt to obviously. I did have a video of her attacking me briefly if she tried to throw me under the bus and say that I was the aggressor or something in all this.

Old 08-23-2014, 02:37 AM

31,088 posts, read 22,101,630 times
When I was 19 I had a drunk woman (girl) hit me over the head with a bottle of Jim Beam. I came home from work to find my room mate was having a party. One of his friends was sitting in my chair and I jokingly asked her to move. She said no, and I went to pull her from my chair. She got this insane look on her face and grabbed a Jim Beam bottle that was sitting next to her and hit me over the head with it
I was quite stunned and didn't do anything.

Old 08-23-2014, 02:40 AM

3,110 posts, read 5,387,557 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pinkmani View Post
As in, have you ever had a woman assault (hit, slap, punch, kick, spit, etc.) you? Please share details. Did you press charges? Did you hit her back? Did you cuss her out? Did you just take it?

And to the women that might be reading and want to contribute, please share whether or not you've put your hands on a guy.
When I was 18, I was dating a 19 year old guy who was thankfully a gentleman. He upset me and I started to slap him. He reached up and grabbed my wrist and "encouraged" me to sit down. He got very serious and lectured me about NEVER trying to hit a guy: They are innately stronger, have a little less impulse control up till about age 26 or older, and could really really hurt me. He was so serious about it that it seared the lesson into my brain. I am eternally grateful to him for that lesson, and for caring enough about me that he didn't hit back. He was a big guy and could have done some damage.

No matter what people want to preach about "social justice" or "women and men are equal"... there are some undeniable facts that the average woman, no matter how much she works out, is just not as powerful physically as the average guy. Not only that, most males wrestle and punch and play rough with each other as they are growing up. A lot of women don't have a reality check on what all that feels like. Too many TV and movie scenes show dramatic slaps or what have you by women. Bad role modeling for women to see that. We need to learn how to handle our upsets with a little more class and common sense. Nobody wins when things start to get physical. Somebody's got to be the grownup. Walk away and deal with it when you're both calmer.
~~~~~
And ...guys... Look, I know ol' horndoggie in your brain encourages you otherwise. But listen to Cowgirl... drunk chicks are recipes for disaster. RUN! One wrong move, one idiotic situation like beaste describes above, and your life is ruined FOREVER. If she had pressed charges, video or not, with your martial arts training you could be looking at time in prison. I kid you not. No amount of the sweet stuff is worth the rest of your life ruined by a prison record or a sex offender charge. If she's drunk and wants sex, excuse yourself and leave. Don't console her. Don't say anything stupid. Just leave. If she's at your house, sigh, then tell her she has to sleep on the couch and lock your door. Better yet, call one of her friends to come and get her. Be all gentlemanly and tell the friend, "I think she really needs to go and sleep this off and I don't want her to hurt herself. Can you please come get her?" Do NOT drive her home. Do NOT pass Go. The possibilities for disaster increase exponentially as time passes.

OK, I feel better now.

Last edited by R_Cowgirl; 08-23-2014 at 02:48 AM.. Reason: update

Old 08-23-2014, 02:54 AM

785 posts, read 954,668 times
You're right Cowgirl. I probably should have NC her hard after that but I have a soft spot for her.

Part of me wants to, with her attitude, tell her colleagues about this since they think I am the main contributor of the demise of this relationship. I was hesitant about her drinking and antidepressant use for a reason. This puts the nail in the coffin though.

Old 08-23-2014, 04:53 AM

12,585 posts, read 16,959,573 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LS Jaun View Post
When I was 19 I had a drunk woman (girl) hit me over the head with a bottle of Jim Beam. I came home from work to find my room mate was having a party. One of his friends was sitting in my chair and I jokingly asked her to move. She said no, and I went to pull her from my chair. She got this insane look on her face and grabbed a Jim Beam bottle that was sitting next to her and hit me over the head with it
I was quite stunned and didn't do anything.
Did you get your chair?

Old 08-23-2014, 05:00 AM

324 posts, read 294,595 times
Yes. I grabbed her wrist and twisted it hard. She couldn't write or hold anything with that hand for more than a week.

On another occasion one was going to hit me, I stepped away but put my foot in front of her. She tripped, banged her face on the table and broke a tooth. I couldn't stop laughing for hours.

Old 08-23-2014, 05:27 AM

2,183 posts, read 2,639,380 times
Nothing serious, no. Then again I'm 6'3'' 200 pounds, I'm not exactly a prime candidate for abuse from either sex.

Old 08-23-2014, 05:33 AM

3,639 posts, read 3,342,749 times
Yep.

My last ex and I got into a stupid argument so she punched me in the side of the head... once, twice, three times -- and on that third hit both my hands wrapped around her neck for about 3 seconds before she got off of me.

I'm very tame and non-aggressive, but everyone has their limits at some point.

She packed her stuff and that was the last time I saw her. Tried to say I tried to beat her up unprovoked or some crap.

Old 08-23-2014, 06:13 AM

1,259 posts, read 1,250,996 times
An ex gf came at me with a wooden clothes hanger once.

I put her in place with a strong pimp hand.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships