Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-02-2014, 07:16 PM

35,094 posts, read 51,251,824 times

Advertisements

I have another parade story for you if you can stand it......

I had to go pp from, well from being human, drinking coffee and standing in the cold.
So I go inside the McDonald's and the line for the women's bathroom has about 30 women in it so I start to go into the men's bathroom and they wouldn't let me because "It's not proper for a female to be in the male's bathroom".

My only response was "Seriously? At the age of 53, 4 children, married to husband #3, more boyfriends (no sex with all of them), a hysterectomy, more pap smears than the number of years you have been alive.....there is NOTHING in the men's bathroom I haven't seen numerous times before, all shapes, sizes and colors"........LMAO

They still would not let me use the men's bathroom, danged prudes anyway...

Old 11-02-2014, 07:18 PM

52,269 posts, read 52,700,922 times
I went to BestBuy a little while ago to check out the Ultra High Def 4k screens.

Good lord, I saw one of those 70" suckers and needed a fresh pair of undies afterwards.... man... it was so amazingly clear and bright and brilliant looking... it was like looking out of window... was amazing....

Course the price tag for that sucker was amazing too... 10k I think it was... course it will drop after a bit but the tightwad in me isn't paying that kind of green.... I still get irked at how much we paid for our 58" and how cheap the 60" screens are now.... literally half the price... but oh well.. what can you do....

Old 11-02-2014, 07:18 PM

14,767 posts, read 17,116,607 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chowhound View Post
LOL at "dropped my phone"... did you go with the bigger one or not... They made that big one pretty large... it's about the same size as the bigger Samsung.. the Note model... not sure but Samsung has one that looks like a damn tablet its so big (that's what she said)

We have a 58" tv and I keep thinking that an earthquake or some other event might knock that sucker over and force us to upgrade too....
lol !

Nope the 6 is already too big, - the 6plus is way too big, I would be dropping that allll the time lol

ha.. you should just upgrade!

Old 11-02-2014, 07:31 PM

19,429 posts, read 15,248,700 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CSD610 View Post
I have another parade story for you if you can stand it......

I had to go pp from, well from being human, drinking coffee and standing in the cold.
So I go inside the McDonald's and the line for the women's bathroom has about 30 women in it so I start to go into the men's bathroom and they wouldn't let me because "It's not proper for a female to be in the male's bathroom".

My only response was "Seriously? At the age of 53, 4 children, married to husband #3, more boyfriends (no sex with all of them), a hysterectomy, more pap smears than the number of years you have been alive.....there is NOTHING in the men's bathroom I haven't seen numerous times before, all shapes, sizes and colors"........LMAO

They still would not let me use the men's bathroom, danged prudes anyway...
Usually they take mercy on us, lol. It's not fair, the women's lines are always longer. And we can't help it! It's easier and quicker for guys.

Quote:
Originally Posted by artemis agrotera View Post
lol !

Nope the 6 is already too big, - the 6plus is way too big, I would be dropping that allll the time lol

ha.. you should just upgrade!
Uh, artemis, you want to mind your own business?

Old 11-02-2014, 08:23 PM

14,767 posts, read 17,116,607 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SeaOfGrass View Post
Usually they take mercy on us, lol. It's not fair, the women's lines are always longer. And we can't help it! It's easier and quicker for guys.

Uh, artemis, you want to mind your own business?
LOL! um, yeah sorry... no way, wait until it falls over.

{Chow, I just saw the $10k ... . I'd rather spend that on a holiday.... - but then I barely watch tv}

Old 11-02-2014, 08:25 PM

Quote:

{Chow, I just saw the $10k ... . I'd rather spend that on a holiday.... - but then I barely watch tv}
Lol...

Old 11-02-2014, 08:27 PM

27,957 posts, read 39,785,719 times
Once we get house figured out I am totally doing a home theater system. The goal is a game room with a decent system in place.

Old 11-02-2014, 08:27 PM

52,269 posts, read 52,700,922 times
Quote:

LOL.. true... a vaca sounds nice.... we're thinking about taking a little mini "holiday" as the brits say... to New Mexico.... I dig the southwest here in the states... plus I think I might want to relocate there some day... want to go check it out in the crappy weather time, which I figure is around Jan/Feb.....

But yeah... we don't really watch that much tv either.... truth be told... we do watch it the most on Mondays... I come home from work and collapse and don't do squat... that's sort of my Sunday in terms of not doing a damn thing constructive.... LOL......

Old 11-02-2014, 08:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SD4020 View Post
Once we get house figured out I am totally doing a home theater system. The goal is a game room with a decent system in place.
I wish you guys would stop putting ideas into Chow's head!!!

Lol...

No, that sounds nice, SD.

Old 11-02-2014, 08:30 PM

12,573 posts, read 15,565,273 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chowhound View Post
I went to BestBuy a little while ago to check out the Ultra High Def 4k screens.

Good lord, I saw one of those 70" suckers and needed a fresh pair of undies afterwards.... man... it was so amazingly clear and bright and brilliant looking... it was like looking out of window... was amazing....

Course the price tag for that sucker was amazing too... 10k I think it was... course it will drop after a bit but the tightwad in me isn't paying that kind of green.... I still get irked at how much we paid for our 58" and how cheap the 60" screens are now.... literally half the price... but oh well.. what can you do....
The funny looks I get when I tell the sales person at the electronics store that I'm happy with our 42" T.V. I don't feel the need for a gargantuan screen especially when the room really won't accommodate a much larger screen.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.