Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-02-2014, 08:30 PM

11,879 posts, read 14,215,983 times

Advertisements

WOW, got flooded with 4 friend requests today. I must be attracting too much fanfare here .

CSD, sorry to hear about your hand. Get it fixed asap.

Old 11-02-2014, 08:32 PM

27,957 posts, read 39,795,818 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SeaOfGrass View Post
I wish you guys would stop putting ideas into Chow's head!!!

Lol...

No, that sounds nice, SD.
You're welcome.

Old 11-02-2014, 08:32 PM

35,094 posts, read 51,266,619 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Adi from the Brunswicks View Post
WOW, got flooded with 4 friend requests today. I must be attracting too much fanfare here .

Adi, seriously? You can have friends everywhere not just one place.
Have you tried St. John's Wort? Chamomile Tea? Valerian?

You need to calm down and mellow out a wee bit, life is really not so serious all the time.

Old 11-02-2014, 08:35 PM

52,290 posts, read 52,723,379 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WFW&P View Post
The funny looks I get when I tell the sales person at the electronics store that I'm happy with our 42" T.V. I don't feel the need for a gargantuan screen especially when the room really won't accommodate a much larger screen.
So the luddites coming piping in with their nonsense... LOL j/k

No you are right, you have to size a TV to the area that it's in... we have a friend and she has a tiny little front room and has a big ol TV in it... looks kind of silly.

We have a pretty good sized living room. The 58" looks fine it and I was looking at it earlier and we could actually put a bigger screen in there... it's a pretty good sized room... but yeah there is a point of overkill... but... alas... I don't give a rip.... I likes me some big TV's.... LOL.......

Old 11-02-2014, 08:44 PM

I am officially a terrible person....and I really do feel bad about that, honestly, I do, no really, I feel terrible about being a terrible person.......

Old 11-02-2014, 08:45 PM

19,430 posts, read 15,255,619 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chowhound View Post
LOL.. true... a vaca sounds nice.... we're thinking about taking a little mini "holiday" as the brits say... to New Mexico.... I dig the southwest here in the states... plus I think I might want to relocate there some day... want to go check it out in the crappy weather time, which I figure is around Jan/Feb.....

But yeah... we don't really watch that much tv either.... truth be told... we do watch it the most on Mondays... I come home from work and collapse and don't do squat... that's sort of my Sunday in terms of not doing a damn thing constructive.... LOL......
Well, we watch a lot of movies on the TV.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WFW&P View Post
The funny looks I get when I tell the sales person at the electronics store that I'm happy with our 42" T.V. I don't feel the need for a gargantuan screen especially when the room really won't accommodate a much larger screen.
The TV we had before this, at a previous apartment, was 32". I came home from work to find that little gem being set up in the living room without my knowledge, lol. I was on him about that, saying how we didn't need it. And he was like this, too, lol. --->

This one we have now, the delivery guys were carrying it in from the courtyard here, and our hearts just sank, because it looked waaaaay too big, lol. It was just the box and all the packing, though. lol

He keeps talking about getting a bigger one now, and I just shoot daggers at him with my eyes.

Quote:

CSD, sorry to hear about your hand. Get it fixed asap.
Just shows that people care and don't like to see others unhappy.

Old 11-02-2014, 08:50 PM

11,879 posts, read 14,215,983 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CSD610 View Post
Adi, seriously? You can have friends everywhere not just one place.
Have you tried St. John's Wort? Chamomile Tea? Valerian?

You need to calm down and mellow out a wee bit, life is really not so serious all the time.
Its a bit new for me, coming out of moms nest a bit later than most other kids .

Old 11-02-2014, 08:53 PM

19,430 posts, read 15,255,619 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CSD610 View Post
I am officially a terrible person....and I really do feel bad about that, honestly, I do, no really, I feel terrible about being a terrible person.......
Lol, what did you do?

Old 11-02-2014, 08:54 PM

Quote:
Its a bit new for me, coming out of moms nest a bit later than most other kids .
I really do understand but you have to lighten up and let yourself make mistakes and learn from those mistakes.
We are all human and no matter what anyone (even your Father says) no human is perfect, cannot be perfect and never will be perfect.

Life is fun if you allow it to be fun when the time is appropriate, obviously telling jokes at a funeral is not an appropriate time, depending on who's funeral it is but here in this thread, fun, life is fun, all of us telling about wee bits and pieces of our lives is for entertainment value and discussion.
Yes the discussion can be serious but if you notice that doesn't last long.

Old 11-02-2014, 08:56 PM

27,957 posts, read 39,795,818 times
Mistakes can lead to greater things and richer experiences. They can do a lot of good, down the road.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships