Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-26-2014, 03:43 PM

20,722 posts, read 16,386,025 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kings Gambit View Post
Well, thats YOUR problem then. The BEST sex I have ever had is with women who are able to openly communicate what they want, how they want it, when they want it. Your inability to communicate effectively will always ruin it for you no matter what guy you are with.

Women who are great communicators when it comes to sex will almost NEVER have the complaints and issues that you have.

Right...well, here's a thought. When you have a job, you learn the job and the variations on it after a period of time. Do you ask your boss every day how to do that job? Do you become experienced enough after a time that you can anticipate possible issues and even get creative and IMPROVE the process? Hmmmmmm....interesting. Guys who can do well at work and yet have trouble learning in bed and have to be told over and over how to do something?

Oh no, not all men...but seems that some men can make a lot of excuses that "she expects me to read her mind" when you kinda have to read your boss's mind (or at least work "on your own") - after you've been told once or twice how to do the job!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-27-2014, 06:35 PM

2,157 posts, read 1,445,163 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by reneeh63 View Post
Let me know how "true" you think this is of men versus women...

Men say they like variety....it's been my experience (fairly limited) that they like to have sex pretty much the same every time, same foreplay, same positions, etc. I like a little variety - mix it up! I get bored if it's always done "by rote". To me, guys find out "what works" and that's the way it is every time.

So, do men want a variety of women but then the sex is the same with each of them, where women are more likely to settle down with one man and they'd like a variety of kinds of sex with that one guy?
Ha! This is an interesting subject. I guess you are right. As a man, I always did like variety insofar as different ladies, but yeah the actual sex was probably similar. Although I can recall a woman or 2 that did things a little differently and I went with it and enjoyed it.

Ticking!

Old 09-27-2014, 06:47 PM

102,218 posts, read 107,977,655 times
A guy who did it the same all the time wouldn't be compatible with me. It wouldn't work out.

Old 09-27-2014, 06:50 PM

42,763 posts, read 52,880,668 times
Men will marry a woman similar to their mom's.

Take a good look at your mother gentlemen.lol!

Old 09-27-2014, 06:50 PM

102,218 posts, read 107,977,655 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frihed89 View Post
This is a gross generalization, although it may apply to some men and maybe it's your experience.

I wonder why you are so negative and so quick to blame your troubles on men.

We generally we get what we seek, and often delude ourselves about what we really seek.
That's all she was asking, is opinions as to whether it was true or not. She wasn't blaming anything on anyone, just asking for opinions. You may need to re-read the OP.

Old 09-28-2014, 03:20 PM

2,916 posts, read 3,002,759 times
Women: if you get bored with your man's moves, tell him and offer suggestions. He's going to get his, whether you do or not, so it's best to speak up.

Sometimes it's all about physical compatibility. An "average" man may be able to try certain positions and techniques with a BBW that he can't use on a petite woman and vice-versa. When you've been with someone for awhile, it's easier to figure out what works, though you should always keep trying.

Old 09-28-2014, 07:26 PM

20,722 posts, read 16,386,025 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jgn2013 View Post
Women: if you get bored with your man's moves, tell him and offer suggestions. He's going to get his, whether you do or not, so it's best to speak up.
The easiest way to ensure that is to get yours BEFORE he gets his...you know, in case he's "just too tired" afterwards.

Old 09-29-2014, 12:03 PM

16,259 posts, read 43,210,300 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by reneeh63 View Post
Let me know how "true" you think this is of men versus women...

Men say they like variety....it's been my experience (fairly limited) that they like to have sex pretty much the same every time, same foreplay, same positions, etc. I like a little variety - mix it up! I get bored if it's always done "by rote". To me, guys find out "what works" and that's the way it is every time.

So, do men want a variety of women but then the sex is the same with each of them, where women are more likely to settle down with one man and they'd like a variety of kinds of sex with that one guy?
It's the pursuit of the woman that is more enticing and more interesting. Finding out about the little nuisances of what they like, what they don't like, etc.

I also think that guys who have many sexual partners, also learn little unique things from each partner. In short, building a little 'bag of tricks', some that get played out again, etc.

I don't think it's possible that a guy can do exactly the same thing with each and every partner. Each sexual encounter means each person brings their own interests to it.

Old 09-29-2014, 12:23 PM

3,051 posts, read 3,281,457 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Raena77 View Post
Men will marry a woman similar to their mom's.

Take a good look at your mother gentlemen.lol!
Why would men know how their mom likes to have sex???

Old 09-29-2014, 12:30 PM

41,936 posts, read 36,989,150 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CarbonCountyLiving View Post
Why would men know how their mom likes to have sex???

I just threw up a little
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships