Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-29-2014, 04:22 PM

11,157 posts, read 14,010,074 times

Advertisements

I had a girlfriend with whom my sex life may as well had an instruction manual. And if I deviated just a little it was met with austere repercussions.

"Hey, that's not step 3! Just what do you think you're doing! Get back down there!"

I am pretty adventurous in the bedroom. My wife has her limits but she is mindful of my needs to a great extent, so I appreciate that. I don't think my wife could possibly conjure up an idea I wouldn't be willing to try. Within the confines of our exclusive to each other marriage, that is. You have to clarify these days...
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-29-2014, 06:24 PM

20,722 posts, read 16,386,025 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 14Bricks
I think when men say they want a variety, they mean an experience with a different woman.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Memphis1979 View Post
Yeah, but its usually never as good as you thought it'd be.......
Hahah - because you did the exact same thing with HER too!

Old 09-29-2014, 06:27 PM

31,086 posts, read 22,101,630 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by reneeh63 View Post
Let me know how "true" you think this is of men versus women...

Men say they like variety....it's been my experience (fairly limited) that they like to have sex pretty much the same every time, same foreplay, same positions, etc. I like a little variety - mix it up! I get bored if it's always done "by rote". To me, guys find out "what works" and that's the way it is every time.

So, do men want a variety of women but then the sex is the same with each of them, where women are more likely to settle down with one man and they'd like a variety of kinds of sex with that one guy?
Different positions work with different women. If she has a little bit extra she may not like it on top for long. Same goes with positions and angles and flexibility.

Old 09-29-2014, 06:31 PM

42,763 posts, read 52,880,668 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CarbonCountyLiving View Post
Why would men know how their mom likes to have sex???

Quote:
Originally Posted by timberline742 View Post
I just threw up a little
Me too.
Quote:
Originally Posted by believe007 View Post
^^^ I did, too...
I knew I shouldn't have looked at this thread
Lol, not what I meant.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chowhound View Post
Mom and sex shouldn't be in the same sentence..... LOL... sorry moms.....
I'm a mom.Do you think I don't?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Memphis1979 View Post
Men seek women who act like their mothers, not who have sex like their mothers. I don't even know what my mother has sex like, I don't want to know.

Yes, we are all, tragically, seeking a woman who reminds us of mom. Just like all women seek a man who reminds them of daddy.
Yes.
Quote:
Originally Posted by CarbonCountyLiving View Post
Nope. Wouldn't want a man like my father.

I think that only applies to women who have had good relationships with their dad (aka Daddy's Little Girl) or women who unwittingly seek out men like their dad because they haven't come to terms with their daddy issues.

I'm also a little nervous because I'm not much like my boyfriend's mother at all.
Had a great relationship with mine.

Sometimes people need someone different.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships