Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-29-2014, 02:41 PM

9,000 posts, read 10,183,403 times

Advertisements

^^^ I did, too...
I knew I shouldn't have looked at this thread
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-29-2014, 02:57 PM

52,290 posts, read 52,723,379 times
Mom and sex shouldn't be in the same sentence..... LOL... sorry moms.....

Old 09-29-2014, 03:01 PM

24,868 posts, read 24,399,838 times
Men seek women who act like their mothers, not who have sex like their mothers. I don't even know what my mother has sex like, I don't want to know.

Yes, we are all, tragically, seeking a woman who reminds us of mom. Just like all women seek a man who reminds them of daddy.

Old 09-29-2014, 03:05 PM

8,227 posts, read 11,150,844 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by reneeh63 View Post
Let me know how "true" you think this is of men versus women...

Men say they like variety....it's been my experience (fairly limited) that they like to have sex pretty much the same every time, same foreplay, same positions, etc. I like a little variety - mix it up! I get bored if it's always done "by rote". To me, guys find out "what works" and that's the way it is every time.

So, do men want a variety of women but then the sex is the same with each of them, where women are more likely to settle down with one man and they'd like a variety of kinds of sex with that one guy?
I think when men say they want a variety, they mean an experience with a different woman.

Old 09-29-2014, 03:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 14Bricks View Post
I think when men say they want a variety, they mean an experience with a different woman.
Yeah, but its usually never as good as you thought it'd be.......

Old 09-29-2014, 03:12 PM

8,227 posts, read 11,150,844 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yippeekayay View Post
A girl once said to me to eat her blood red thingy. Now I understand why girls love the Twilight saga. They subliminally want vampire-likes who lusts for blood. It made total sense now and you could totally picture how the bedroom scene of Bella and Edward would be like.
Lol, wtf?

Old 09-29-2014, 03:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 14Bricks View Post
Lol, wtf?
I dated a girl once who liked to be bit, hard. I'm not talking about hickeys, I'm talking about, leave bite marks. It was a total vampire fixation thing for her. It was kind of hot, but not something I'd want to be doing all the time. Very animalistic.

Old 09-29-2014, 03:19 PM

15,714 posts, read 21,078,108 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Memphis1979 View Post
Well you do break into a "routine" after a while. I watched a TV show where they had a "3 in 15" rule, 3 positions, 15 minutes, they both got what they came for, and went to sleep. This was, a married long term couple.

I find that if you're in a longer term relationship with someone, and break out some new moves, they start questioning where those moves came from.

There is "normal" sex, and there is "Hey, the kids are gone, lets get freaky" weekends that should also occur.
My kids are never gone on the weekends!

We change it up a bit, but quite frankly, I'm don't need variety and spice and all that jazz just for the sake of having variety. I know what works and I don't like to mess with that.

I'll indulge him in his "fun"...but nothing feels as good as the "same ol" to me.

Old 09-29-2014, 03:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by *Sixy* View Post
My kids are never gone on the weekends!

We change it up a bit, but quite frankly, I'm don't need variety and spice and all that jazz just for the sake of having variety. I know what works and I don't like to mess with that.

I'll indulge him in his "fun"...but nothing feels as good as the "same ol" to me.
And some guys are perfectly happy with that as well.

I am more of a "lets do it here" kind of person, drop of the hat kind of guy. I find spontaneous sex to be exciting. However, that doesn't mean I don't like to do a little choking, a little hair pulling, some biting, things of that nature, and just getting very loud.

Some guys just like the same routine, everyday, or once a week, or whatever. That is not who I am, and I wouldn't want to be with a woman who was like that. I

Old 09-29-2014, 03:29 PM

3,051 posts, read 3,281,457 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Memphis1979 View Post
Men seek women who act like their mothers, not who have sex like their mothers. I don't even know what my mother has sex like, I don't want to know.

Yes, we are all, tragically, seeking a woman who reminds us of mom. Just like all women seek a man who reminds them of daddy.
Nope. Wouldn't want a man like my father.

I think that only applies to women who have had good relationships with their dad (aka Daddy's Little Girl) or women who unwittingly seek out men like their dad because they haven't come to terms with their daddy issues.

I'm also a little nervous because I'm not much like my boyfriend's mother at all.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships