Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-17-2014, 01:37 AM

4,463 posts, read 6,231,478 times

Advertisements

I have tried and I just get berated and infractions. Dating really is not rocket science. People who have a hard time dating want what is out of their league. Men want the hottie even if they are barely average and they refuse to be more realistic because they know that one ugly guy that's with a hottie, sure it happens but how long do you want to spend with your right hand knowing you may not win the lottery and the longer you are with your right hand the more bitter you get thus further decreasing your odds.

There are certain things that are not healthy waiting around for, food, water, shelter and sex (if you have a really high sex drive).
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-17-2014, 01:40 AM

4,463 posts, read 6,231,478 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frayzer View Post
Talking to women while being half drunk isn't helping your issue at all. Its more like hiding it.

If talking to women is difficult for you, then you need to improve on it. Find ways to make it easier to talk to them like talking to everyone you see casually. Like sitting down at a coffee shop. Maybe sit near someone and ask what kind if coffee they got or what they're doing etc... Harmless small talk.
You need to talk to women that actually like you, talking to women out of your league who are only entertaining your presence to be polite is not helping anything. You want to find women who want to get in your pants as much as you want to get in theirs otherwise its not going to improve your self esteem.

Old 10-17-2014, 01:50 AM

4,078 posts, read 5,417,800 times
Quote:
I'm getting tired of reading all of the clueless posters here posting about how they lost "their love" and that their "princess" cheated on them and how it happened because they were the "perfect guy for them."

I'm also disgusted of the LACK of ADVICE threads in this sub-forum. It's basically everyone just complaining about the same thing over and over again. Disgusted.

Masculine energy was founded on a simple principle: Happiness by motivation through passions and hobbies.

NO WHERE in that sentence do WOMEN equate to happiness. Men are "naturally" independent for that sole principle. You can lie to yourself all you want on how "you just want a nice girl" or "want a girl with a nice personality" but I see through that rubbish. You just want a girl to have sex with and potentially get a relationship with. That is fine, but it's HOW you're going after it is what the guys like me have a problem with.

You're lying.

L-Y-I-N-G.

You're lying to YOURSELF and to the GIRL. When a "player" comes along and hooks up(or tries) with girls, he generally makes his attentions clear through subtle hints such as basic attraction methods or he blatantly declares the he does not want a relationship. That is being TRUTHFUL of YOUR actions and not trying to manipulate the other party into thinking something else.

When YOU don't get your way, not the player, then you whine and complain about how she's a b**ch and wh**e and other various names and then you proceed to stalk her. OR you do the opposite, you be overtly nice and get in touch with her everyday non stop about how you were "wrong" and begging her to give you a "Second chance." You stalk her either way.

Why are you stalking her? Why can't you move on? Why are you being a feminine man? Why!?!?!?!?!?

It's because YOU are co-dependent. It's because you do not like yourself. It's because you grew up in a terrible living conditions that you're this way. It's because you are not looking out for yourself. It's those reason why you're behavior is so desperate, it's because you want affection REGARDLESS if you truly care about yourself or the other person. THAT, ladies(I know you're reading this) and gentlemen, is SELFISH. You're the type of guy that wants someone to be there, in short:

You like the THOUGHT of having a girl, not the girl herself.

The second she begins to slip away, you cower and do everything in your power to try and "Win" her back. But the thing is, it's really not her(Generally) it's you being this weak and needy man. It's YOU not caring about yourself. It's YOU not making YOURSELF happy through hobbies and passions. It's YOU relying on OTHER people for happiness.

It. All. Starts. With. You.

A confident and masculine man will not bend over backwards for a girl, especially one he has just met. He will not over analyze situations in regards to women. He's never negative even in bad situations. He will not rely on other people, not only women, for happiness. Why can he do all of this? What makes him so special?

He's focusing on his own life. He's doing what he loves, which are his passions and hobbies. Maybe he loves mountain climbing so he does that, that joy that it brings CARRIES over to his personal life. It's true what they say "do what you love for a living" because that "living" is your LIFE. He does not let anything tear down his own life simply because he's doing what he loves to do. Women are not even in this equation, women are like the icing on the cake. Have you ever wondered why women love men with money/status? No it's not because they're gold diggers(generally)...

It's because he's living his OWN life which is equating to success and confidence. Women like a successful guy. One that is comfortable in his own skin and enjoys what he does. Not You. Not the guy who focuses 100% on women for happiness. Not the guy crying in the corner about your girl dumping you for some jerky guy. Not the guy stalking new girls you meet. Not the guy doing nothing about his life.

Not. A. Loser.

So now you ask: "So how do I overcome this weak and neediness? How do I become more successful with women?"

Right?

Wrong. You still don't get it. It's not about women, it's about YOU.

First off, you need to clear your mind to an open sleight and accept that you do not like yourself at this moment. Accept that at this moment in time you basically suck. Point out ALL of your flaws and write ways you can IMPROVE on them. You need to be 100% honest. If you run into a "flaw" that you think can go either way, then it's still something you need to work on. This is basic steps toward being a better person for YOURSELF and OTHERS. People, and women, do not like losers- especially ones whom lie about their intentions, even to themselves.

Here are some flaw examples:

"When the student is ready, the master will reappear"

Never, ever, stop improving. There is no such thing as being "perfect."
Quite insightful!! Was thinking about this topic the other day myself.. prevalent in very shallow and surfacey types of relationships I notice where one or both partners are really just play things not seen as people with actual feelings, thoughts or emotions. Sorta like your generic happy couple that paints a picture of a empty words and commitments inside.

The highlighted and underlined part makes complete sense. Aha!

Old 10-17-2014, 05:48 AM

2,183 posts, read 2,203,601 times
Quote:
I'm getting tired of reading all of the clueless posters here posting about how they lost "their love" and that their "princess" cheated on them and how it happened because they were the "perfect guy for them."

I'm also disgusted of the LACK of ADVICE threads in this sub-forum. It's basically everyone just complaining about the same thing over and over again. Disgusted.

Masculine energy was founded on a simple principle: Happiness by motivation through passions and hobbies.

(Not always. My former friend had no hobbies/passions and had a different woman every night. All while having girlfriends and even a fiancé.)

NO WHERE in that sentence do WOMEN equate to happiness. Men are "naturally" independent for that sole principle. You can lie to yourself all you want on how "you just want a nice girl" or "want a girl with a nice personality" but I see through that rubbish. You just want a girl to have sex with and potentially get a relationship with. That is fine, but it's HOW you're going after it is what the guys like me have a problem with.

You're lying.

L-Y-I-N-G.

You're lying to YOURSELF and to the GIRL. When a "player" comes along and hooks up(or tries) with girls, he generally makes his attentions clear through subtle hints such as basic attraction methods or he blatantly declares the he does not want a relationship. That is being TRUTHFUL of YOUR actions and not trying to manipulate the other party into thinking something else.

When YOU don't get your way, not the player, then you whine and complain about how she's a b**ch and wh**e and other various names and then you proceed to stalk her. OR you do the opposite, you be overtly nice and get in touch with her everyday non stop about how you were "wrong" and begging her to give you a "Second chance." You stalk her either way.

Why are you stalking her? Why can't you move on? Why are you being a feminine man? Why!?!?!?!?!?

It's because YOU are co-dependent. It's because you do not like yourself. It's because you grew up in a terrible living conditions that you're this way. It's because you are not looking out for yourself. It's those reason why you're behavior is so desperate, it's because you want affection REGARDLESS if you truly care about yourself or the other person. THAT, ladies(I know you're reading this) and gentlemen, is SELFISH. You're the type of guy that wants someone to be there, in short:

You like the THOUGHT of having a girl, not the girl herself.

The second she begins to slip away, you cower and do everything in your power to try and "Win" her back. But the thing is, it's really not her(Generally) it's you being this weak and needy man. It's YOU not caring about yourself. It's YOU not making YOURSELF happy through hobbies and passions. It's YOU relying on OTHER people for happiness.

It. All. Starts. With. You.

A confident and masculine man will not bend over backwards for a girl, especially one he has just met. He will not over analyze situations in regards to women. He's never negative even in bad situations. He will not rely on other people, not only women, for happiness. Why can he do all of this? What makes him so special?

He's focusing on his own life. He's doing what he loves, which are his passions and hobbies. Maybe he loves mountain climbing so he does that, that joy that it brings CARRIES over to his personal life. It's true what they say "do what you love for a living because that "living" is your LIFE. He does not let anything tear down his own life simply because he's doing what he loves to do. Women are not even in this equation, women are like the icing on the cake. Have you ever wondered why women love men with money/status? No it's not because they're gold diggers(generally)...

(Again not always true. I came to the realization at 26 that I clearly would never be the type of man women are attracted to or are interested in. I never pursued women nor even had them on my radar. Just went on "living my life". I have had some women friends along the way. For whatever reason they spoke to me first. We enjoyed each other's company and had fun together but that's as far as it went. No sense ruining friendships. Nearly 20 years later I am still not pursing women while continuing to "live my life" and never have had a girlfriend nor a relationship. Nothing needy or desperare etc., here. )

It's because he's living his OWN life which is equating to success and confidence. Women like a successful guy. One that is comfortable in his own skin and enjoys what he does. Not You. Not the guy who focuses 100% on women for happiness. Not the guy crying in the corner about your girl dumping you for some jerky guy. Not the guy stalking new girls you meet. Not the guy doing nothing about his life.

Not. A. Loser.

So now you ask: "So how do I overcome this weak and neediness? How do I become more successful with women?"

Right?

Wrong. You still don't get it. It's not about women, it's about YOU.

First off, you need to clear your mind to an open sleight and accept that you do not like yourself at this moment. Accept that at this moment in time you basically suck. Point out ALL of your flaws and write ways you can IMPROVE on them. You need to be 100% honest. If you run into a "flaw" that you think can go either way, then it's still something you need to work on. This is basic steps toward being a better person for YOURSELF and OTHERS. People, and women, do not like losers- especially ones whom lie about their intentions, even to themselves.

Here are some flaw examples:

"When the student is ready, the master will reappear"

Never, ever, stop improving. There is no such thing as being "perfect."

While some of this might be good advice most of it is situational at best. I have refuted a couple of the paragraphs above. My remarks are in parenthesis.

Old 10-17-2014, 05:58 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Clean View Post
so OP, let me respectfully disagree and suggest something for your to think about:

stop offering these "losers" advice. just stop and accept the fact that when a guy is ready to make a change in his life to improve his relationship with women, he will do it. and no amount of advice and encourage will help until he is ready to do so.

it's like the old psychiatry joke: how many shrinks does it take to change a lightbulb? one, but the lightbulb really really really has want to change

and here is another reason, survival of the fittest: not all men desire, are equipped, or are capable of developing a relationship with women. some men are just at the end of their genetic line for reproduction purposes, so no matter what advice you have to offer, won't make a difference for them. their dna was just unable to adapt to modern mating and reproduction challenges.

seriously, there is an old thread posted by one of our feminist regulars that has some revealing information regarding a CDC study indicating only 40% of men reproduce while 80% of women do. what does that mean?

--that means 40% of men are getting laid and having kids and the rest don't make it that far

--or more specifically, that means MEN COMPETE WITH OTHER MEN for finding women to reproduce with and to carry on their genetic matter into the future

yes, in other words, 60% of men are dead enders dna wise and the remaining 40% are banging 80% of women, with some men having multiple mommas.

The myth that historically, only 40% of men have reproduced

so like i said, stop giving guys advice who aren't taking it anyway or sadly are looking for pity parties.

just stop, you are wasting band with and time you could be buring on yourself.
Or maybe at least some of the guys have years of experience knowing the advice won't work.

Old 10-21-2014, 11:26 AM

432 posts, read 362,279 times
Quote:
so OP, let me respectfully disagree and suggest something for your to think about:

stop offering these "losers" advice. just stop and accept the fact that when a guy is ready to make a change in his life to improve his relationship with women, he will do it. and no amount of advice and encourage will help until he is ready to do so.

it's like the old psychiatry joke: how many shrinks does it take to change a lightbulb? one, but the lightbulb really really really has want to change

and here is another reason, survival of the fittest: not all men desire, are equipped, or are capable of developing a relationship with women. some men are just at the end of their genetic line for reproduction purposes, so no matter what advice you have to offer, won't make a difference for them. their dna was just unable to adapt to modern mating and reproduction challenges.

seriously, there is an old thread posted by one of our feminist regulars that has some revealing information regarding a CDC study indicating only 40% of men reproduce while 80% of women do. what does that mean?

--that means 40% of men are getting laid and having kids and the rest don't make it that far

--or more specifically, that means MEN COMPETE WITH OTHER MEN for finding women to reproduce with and to carry on their genetic matter into the future

yes, in other words, 60% of men are dead enders dna wise and the remaining 40% are banging 80% of women, with some men having multiple mommas.

so like i said, stop giving guys advice who aren't taking it anyway or sadly are looking for pity parties.

I'm not giving this to the one's who won't listen.

Old 10-21-2014, 11:58 AM

Quote:
I'm not giving this to the one's who won't listen.
Good for you. You keep the upper hand no matter what.

Old 10-21-2014, 12:11 PM

2,387 posts, read 2,212,363 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NewbiePoster View Post
Alcohol is only a temporary solution to lack of confidence or social anxiety. And how's it going to help you when you see a woman you want to talk to at an event, at the store, or anywhere outside of a party or bar/club? What's your plan--carry a little flask with you everywhere in case you run into someone you want to talk to? Solving your problems with alcohol will only lead to more problems.
Look, you're taking my comment way out of context. I'm talking about when you go out for the first time to meet somebody. When you're a little nervous, alcohol helps take the edge off. Over time, as you become more comfortable with that person, you don't need to rely on it. I like the social lubrication idea for the first date. By the second date, I'm comfortable enough with that person where I don't need a drink to loosen up. And no, I don't require alcohol for all social situations. But it certainly helps.

I'm surprised anybody is acting surprised by my comment, as if "social lubrication" is some taboo subject. It's been happening since the beginning of human existence.

Old 10-21-2014, 12:13 PM

2,387 posts, read 2,212,363 times
Quote:

You an intellect.

Old 10-21-2014, 12:15 PM

41,936 posts, read 36,989,150 times
Stop mixing up reproduction and relationships. They're not synonyms by any means, not even close.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships