Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 12-09-2014, 01:04 PM

837 posts, read 961,282 times

Advertisements

So find someone at church or church social events, marry within your faith, and make a life with someone who has the same expectations as you do. You said you have no interest in doing that right now, but in the mean time you're venting about your unhappiness with American women? Your anxiety is likely stemming from your own failure to abide by your faith with the sex you had and you're projecting it onto society as a whole. Talk to a priest and get him to pardon your hiccup so you can let go of the bitterness you feel for getting seduced to the dark side of kinky sex. Your religion probably doesn't advocate such resentment and ill will toward others, especially when it seems to be the majority of everyone who isn't you.

If everything and everyone around you is wrong and immoral...the problem is likely to be you. But luckily if you are the problem, you have the potential to be the solution.

Your soul is looking outward and playing the blame game instead of focusing inward to criticize yourself and grow as a person. Life will present less of these negative thoughts concerning the future to you if you step away from the perspective of being a defensive victim. You made the choice to have sex. It's ignorantly pious to blame all of society for broken morals rather than accepting the responsibility for your actions.

Old 12-09-2014, 01:06 PM

837 posts, read 961,282 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jr78512 View Post
We all have issues, but anger? No.

Did I curse at anyone or even insult anyone?
Quote:
Well as I said I am fine and I almost prefer not associating myself with the modern American female, who doesn't have morals.
You said that American woman were all without morals. You said that people who engage in certain acts were wrong and damned. Arguable insulting and immature of you to say.

Quote:
I don't understand what you're saying and I think you might be either deluded or confused because I wasn't bashing marriage, I was bashing 2014.

Thanks though
Insulted Lilac there.

Quote:
You're incredibly ladylike and classy...too classy that I don't want to talk to you anymore. Don't you have a bra burning to go to? Leave me alone.
Sarcastic, but also very insulting.

Old 12-09-2014, 01:06 PM

78 posts, read 56,205 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2mares View Post
Excuse me sugar, but I am the Queen of Tennessee, and we are full.
Full of Baptists (foot washing and chicken steeling), Lutherans and Methodists. Of course you might fit in the Mennonite community, but they're not Catholic either.
There is a Catholic Church pretty much everywhere in the world save Iran or Saudi Arabia. I don't need to "fit in" I will keep to myself regardless, Tennesee looks beautiful, it's a red state, and it's compare overly cheap..definitely on the radar

Old 12-09-2014, 01:07 PM

36,539 posts, read 30,885,552 times
[quote=Jr78512;37577286]
Quote:
You cannot try and stop every behavior, however you can punish it when caught.
Right, punishment.

Quote:
Plenty of people are strictly religious, I don't know where you get the idea
that they aren't. In fact most Catholics I have met believe how I believe. Some
practice what they preach and some don't, I try too. I'm a sinner. So is
everyone but Christ and his Holy Mother, doesn't mean I can't try.
Perhaps because you are lamenting about immoral American women and fear of divorce which go against your religion and moral code. I would assume the members of your congregation adhere to the same teachings and moral code more or less, therefore I do not understand why you have a problem finding a woman suitable to marry that shares your beliefs.

Old 12-09-2014, 01:07 PM

7,235 posts, read 7,042,475 times
Quote:
Well as I said I am fine and I almost prefer not associating myself with the modern American female, who doesn't have morals. I was just lamenting. However, in real life if I was having the conversation I would be addressing your husband not you, as it is rude to address a married woman. Good bye.

Do you address many women in your "real life", OP?

Old 12-09-2014, 01:08 PM

49,927 posts, read 59,966,647 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2mares View Post
Excuse me sugar, but I am the Queen of Tennessee, and we are full.
Full of Baptists (foot washing and chicken steeling), Lutherans and Methodists. Of course you might fit in the Mennonite community, but they're not Catholic either.
I bow down!!

And don't forget the snake handlers!!

Old 12-09-2014, 01:09 PM

36,539 posts, read 30,885,552 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wmsn4Life View Post
I bow down!!

And don't forget the snake handlers!!
True. Those are a bit east of me.

Old 12-09-2014, 01:12 PM

78 posts, read 56,205 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by glenmorangie View Post
So find someone at church or church social events, marry within your faith, and make a life with someone who has the same expectations as you do. You said you have no interest in doing that right now, but in the mean time you're venting about your unhappiness with American women? Your anxiety is likely stemming from your own failure to abide by your faith with the sex you had and you're projecting it onto society as a whole. Talk to a priest and get him to pardon your hiccup so you can let go of the bitterness you feel for getting seduced to the dark side of kinky sex. Your religion probably doesn't advocate such resentment and ill will toward others, especially when it seems to be the majority of everyone who isn't you.

If everything and everyone around you is wrong and immoral...the problem is likely to be you. But luckily if you are the problem, you have the potential to be the solution.

Your soul is looking outward and playing the blame game instead of focusing inward to criticize yourself and grow as a person. Life will present less of these negative thoughts concerning the future to you if you step away from the perspective of being a defensive victim. You made the choice to have sex. It's ignorantly pious to blame all of society for broken morals rather than accepting the responsibility for your actions.
Been pardoned, Hail Marys and all. No guilt so to speak of.

The think is, according to most religions (even Protestants, Jews or Muslims) if you observe society around us, people aren't following the tenets of any of those faiths. Hence, sin. That's immoral. I sin too but at least I know it's wrong. Other people dance around proclaiming their pride in being, well bad.

The bible in any version doesn't condone fornication, adultery, homosexuality etc. it even kind of strongly condemns feminism and women's rights. People should do what they want, but don't "front" as people my age say and pretend you're a good person in the Christian sense of the word when you aren't. And no, IMO just believing in Jesus doesn't make you good. Faith without work, is dead.

I have to go grocery shopping now, sale at Costco.

Old 12-09-2014, 01:14 PM

7,235 posts, read 7,042,475 times
So you're a good person and everyone else is bad. That along with your fear of sex should make finding a wife a piece of cake!

Old 12-09-2014, 01:17 PM

49,927 posts, read 59,966,647 times
Quote:
Other people dance around proclaiming their pride in being, well bad.
PLEASE tell me you at least see the irony in this comment.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships