Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-20-2015, 10:15 AM

2,362 posts, read 1,925,236 times

Advertisements

"um...done"??
lol...I used to get that a lot when single, after what started as a one nighter, or so I thought

4 girlfriends before my wife began as a one nighter...met at bar...and I ended up dating them for months, one for over a year...so first night sex doesn't negate more

but my answer is "did you just sex me because you were horny, or because you wanted to land me in your snare"...lol...their reply was almost always both

I got them impression the sexy time was a dry run (well not dry) and I passed some test...guys do it too...
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-26-2015, 05:34 AM

2,033 posts, read 1,681,080 times
Uhm...tell her the truth? Whatever the truth is. If you just wanted sex...say so!

Old 04-26-2015, 05:43 AM

97 posts, read 80,663 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sydney123 View Post
I would think that having her ask ... Is it in yet? to be more troubling.
LOL. I asked that question with my husband while we're doing it and his reply was... really? My reply was.. well I don't know I think I'm numb down there I can't feel it.

I never ask what are we to my husband. I just told him what I WANT after we got intimate. He broke up with me. ONly to return. Wow he is still actually doing it now we're married.

Old 04-26-2015, 05:46 AM

581 posts, read 665,114 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.Professional View Post
Girl/woman : so what are we now?

Slept with this hot woman now asking me that goddamn it ���� got so mad
What did you expect? You know how women are.

You tried to use her and get some free sex, now she is holding you accountable.

Last edited by dessertlover; 04-26-2015 at 05:54 AM..

Old 04-26-2015, 05:51 AM

7,592 posts, read 4,165,130 times
Quote:
LOL better i discuss this with someone before sleeping with them
You both deserve each other. She gave away the goods without making a deal first. You giving away the goods without realizing there was more to the deal involved.

Old 04-26-2015, 08:47 AM

10,930 posts, read 11,729,269 times
After two months of fantastic sex with this girl, I said "We're a couple". After about 6,000 bed nights, we still are. It just gets better and better.

Old 04-26-2015, 11:27 AM

4,927 posts, read 5,317,347 times
Quote:

Let's face it, it's one thing to be sought after and desired and completely another thing to be valued. Personally I prefer to be valued and then maybe 'we' can "sleep" together.

Old 04-26-2015, 11:36 AM

75 posts, read 57,464 times
Quote:

What is wrong with that? Maybe she is looking for something and doesn't want to waste her time. I know that for me having sex is an intimate thing and I need to know if the guy I am with is a risk for STD's sleeps around a lot, or if he is looking for something.

Yes, before you have sex simply make sure she knows lets just have fun and I am not looking for anything serious. If you don't you open yourself to questions. Duh.

Old 04-26-2015, 12:47 PM

16,391 posts, read 30,939,884 times
Quote:

Slept with this hot woman now asking me that goddamn it 😡🔥 got so mad
Quote:
So honey i need to know what are we now?

Thinkin: crud

Me: um well......

What are we hunn

Well we are um .....

Well im waiting

We are fwb

Im thinkin : omg seriously why ask that -_- we were having a good time

I dont think she took that well

Rofl, yeah right.

No chance this is a real story.

Old 04-27-2015, 05:45 AM

6,611 posts, read 3,676,296 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by burgler09 View Post
Rofl, yeah right.

No chance this is a real story.
Oh.. I think it IS, sadly. The thing is, it was addressed by the OP so casually as if something for some to automatically "sympathize with". When the heck is this scenario going to change, so that men stop leading females down a path and women stop thinking it is something more? Assumptions are made without discussing intentions beforehand, when becoming involved sexually.

It is the responsibility of both, the problem is, males may not get anywhere if being truthful, so there may be "acting" involved and the assumption that "both know what is going on in the other's head". Females are expected to be the ones "preventing themselves from these situations or being hurt"...but both sexes like touching -- it can go from "zero to 60", only for both to possibly form ideas regarding what it meant to do so.

I've mentioned, maybe there should be a "checklist", a contract for people to utilize at that stage, to check off and hand to each other, with statements such as:

* This is a one-night stand that this proposed partner is aware and in agreement of. ____

* It is clear that I do not want anything more from them than their body. ____

* I am not interested in this person beyond tonight or having a relationship with. ____

* I do not wish to have a relationship with anyone at this time. ____

* I have discussed with this person _________, how I would like to share in a "friends with benefits" experience, in which __________, agrees to a continued FWB agreement for however long we are both available and in agreement with. This person shall understand that they are not necessarily the only one I will be sharing in an FWB agreement with.

* Neither party is agreeing to anything while under the influence. ______. ______.

How do you think something like this might work?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships