Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-08-2016, 06:37 AM

854 posts, read 586,508 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Auraliea View Post
I'm not affected by what other people choose to do with their romantic lives.

I wouldn't enter into a relationship like that, but that's just how I feel. I don't really care if other's choose to. They're not hurting me.

Oh no, on the contrary - it benefits me! More and more white men these days are deliberately seeking out nonwhite women because so many white women these days are going the ultraliberal, uberfeminist "polyamorous" route and having "communal" vaginas. So more and more, these men are starting to associate virtue, innocence, loyalty and the opportunity to have a normal relationship with Indian, Asian and black women. White men are my preference (though not exclusively), so if white women want to give themselves a reputation for having loose vaginas, I say more power to 'em! I don't understand it, but I will take the perks! I never openly tell these ladies that I'm judging them when they tell me about their open relationship exploits. However, I definitely am.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-08-2016, 07:15 AM

15,072 posts, read 10,113,138 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by torontocheeka View Post
Oh no, on the contrary - it benefits me! More and more white men these days are deliberately seeking out nonwhite women because so many white women these days are going the ultraliberal, uberfeminist "polyamorous" route and having "communal" vaginas. So more and more, these men are starting to associate virtue, innocence, loyalty and the opportunity to have a normal relationship with Indian, Asian and black women. White men are my preference (though not exclusively), so if white women want to give themselves a reputation for having loose vaginas, I say more power to 'em! I don't understand it, but I will take the perks! I never openly tell these ladies that I'm judging them when they tell me about their open relationship exploits. However, I definitely am.
Your views on polyamory are a bit off..... but that's ok.

Old 03-08-2016, 07:22 AM

6,304 posts, read 9,017,402 times
Quote:
Not sure but I find it legit gross.

I'm so against it. I think you're right that there are a lot of women out there nowadays who are looking to play the "let's juggle penises" game because when I met my boyfriend and he asked me if I was interested in sleeping with other guys and I looked startled and said no, I'm 100% monogamous, he was visibly relieved that I wasn't a ho.
Yeah, I don't think that you have an idea as to what non-monogamy can entail for a lot of people.

Hint: It doesn't involve jumping on anything with a pulse.

Old 03-08-2016, 07:33 AM

854 posts, read 586,508 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mishigas73 View Post
Yeah, I don't think that you have an idea as to what non-monogamy can entail for a lot of people.

Hint: It doesn't involve jumping on anything with a pulse.

Sure I do. It involves someone strong-arming someone else into agreeing to let them sleep with other people by saying things like "you can do it too" and "we'll have terms." (Insert overly convoluted and sure to be revised rules here). Girl I know who is currently in the midst of this proposed it to her boyfriend... after she had already cheated on him.

I also know that most normal men consider a woman to be of the loose vaginal sort if she is sleeping with even one other guy while having a significant other. It need not be 6 other guys for the reputation to accrue

Old 03-08-2016, 07:40 AM

6,304 posts, read 9,017,402 times
Quote:
Sure I do. It involves someone strong-arming someone else into agreeing to let them sleep with other people by saying things like "you can do it too" and "we'll have terms." (Insert overly convoluted and sure to be revised rules here). Girl I know who is currently in the midst of this proposed it to her boyfriend... after she had already cheated on him.
Obviously you know all about it then.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships