Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-14-2015, 09:37 PM

2,492 posts, read 3,032,221 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by supergirlygirl View Post
Dang OP is it really you? Your pic looks more like a paparazzi pic of a celeb from Brazil or Venezuela. Anyone tried to google pic the pics yet. If it's taken from a celeb's twitter account or something.

But if it's really you. Now I'm curious how your Capt. Looks like. The way you takes pic of everything, you obviously has his pic so picture of him or you are a fake troll. LOL.

Ugh. Yup a faker:

https://www.facebook.com/arina.groznaya.1

https://instagram.com/ya_groznaya/

JetsetBabe

And that's why google is my BFF.

I should be sleeping 3 hours ago... ugh I've work early morning. You're all welcome.
Burn..... I politely asked that in my posts. I didn't want to come outright and accuse but I did put "if the pictures are really yours". They were just a little too polished and I'm sorry but girls that really look like that and have that kind of money and social life usually aren't nerding it up on online forums. I wouldn't be. Wonder if we get a response from OP. Thanx supergirlygirl
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-15-2015, 12:20 AM

19 posts, read 27,372 times
Honored to have people looking at me with such wonder to look for me somewhere else or think I'd waste 10 minutes on my time "nerding up" just because I look good and am no broke (and supergirl, how can you confuse my face with that Arina Grosnaya on facebook? it is obviously not me. Are you kidding?). I say no broke, my family always supported me well and I have been going out with wealthy men, this does not mean I am a billionaire. Plus none of my pics are professional so maybe you never used an iphone camera (90% of my pics are mine, except a few at social occasions). And if you read any of my posts you should have discovered I did not even say his name, how can you think I'd by far dare to post pictures? My own pictures are an off topic, it's like talking about chips in the middle of a conversation about red wine, just because you saw chips around. It made my day by the way, this sounds overwhelming. OT over.

He does have an income source. He earns pretty better than a normal employee with what he does. I said it, he does not have expenses, no alimonies, no children, he lives in a very very simple way and he saved a lot. I would not think of moving in with someone who can't support himself. Not for any snobbery, but because of the big real problem it would be.

I just think positively that after years living like a hermit if he thought of getting again into the companionship world, it is because he grew up on this level and figured things out better. And since I have been compared to a "Ryan Gosling" in his life, it was an effort for me to get his real attention. He is not an easy catch at all, like many people who saw much in their lives. Just to say.

I did not need others' permission to start my relationship, but now I see the red flags better and things in my head are less confused. I am not able to give up on him now, so next month I'll go, but I will be more careful and I am oriented on arranging a 6 months stay there before making any further choice.

Old 09-15-2015, 08:36 AM

780 posts, read 679,067 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mony90 View Post
Honored to have people looking at me with such wonder to look for me somewhere else or think I'd waste 10 minutes on my time "nerding up" just because I look good and am no broke (and supergirl, how can you confuse my face with that Arina Grosnaya on facebook? it is obviously not me. Are you kidding?). I say no broke, my family always supported me well and I have been going out with wealthy men, this does not mean I am a billionaire. Plus none of my pics are professional so maybe you never used an iphone camera (90% of my pics are mine, except a few at social occasions). And if you read any of my posts you should have discovered I did not even say his name, how can you think I'd by far dare to post pictures? My own pictures are an off topic, it's like talking about chips in the middle of a conversation about red wine, just because you saw chips around. It made my day by the way, this sounds overwhelming. OT over.

He does have an income source. He earns pretty better than a normal employee with what he does. I said it, he does not have expenses, no alimonies, no children, he lives in a very very simple way and he saved a lot. I would not think of moving in with someone who can't support himself. Not for any snobbery, but because of the big real problem it would be.

I just think positively that after years living like a hermit if he thought of getting again into the companionship world, it is because he grew up on this level and figured things out better. And since I have been compared to a "Ryan Gosling" in his life, it was an effort for me to get his real attention. He is not an easy catch at all, like many people who saw much in their lives. Just to say.

I did not need others' permission to start my relationship, but now I see the red flags better and things in my head are less confused. I am not able to give up on him now, so next month I'll go, but I will be more careful and I am oriented on arranging a 6 months stay there before making any further choice.

It's easy to steal someone's instagram pictures. Using posting professional pictures would be too easy. If you didn't want your images brought up, I don't understand why you took the time to post a whole album of them. I didn't even check for them before replying, thinking there wouldn't be any. But since you tried extra hard to show off an image, it's all clear now.

Well played, troll. Well played.

I feel like I've been Rick Rolled lol.

Old 09-15-2015, 09:10 AM

19 posts, read 27,372 times
I am not on instagram so I wonder how can you say my pictures are stolen or can be found somewhere. I checked and I did not find any profile who stole my pictures, so I wonder what you are talking about. It's fun someone makes a deal out of a user who uploads images from its own pc, when I was on fb I had 300 images, not to sound nasty but you don't need to look hideous in order not be "trolling" on internet. Anyway it is nonsense.

Old 09-15-2015, 01:34 PM

4,471 posts, read 9,838,205 times
Yikes. Did you never wear sunscreen ever? You look mid 30s not 24!

Old 09-15-2015, 02:26 PM

3,032 posts, read 4,737,608 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ohiogirl22 View Post
Yikes. Did you never wear sunscreen ever? You look mid 30s not 24!
If you reverse image search on google, the owner can be found... and she's not 24.

Old 09-15-2015, 02:29 PM

100 posts, read 81,703 times
Yeap. Busted. Fake.

Old 09-16-2015, 12:50 AM

11,761 posts, read 7,265,083 times
Quote:
(and supergirl, how can you confuse my face with that Arina Grosnaya on facebook? it is obviously not me. Are you kidding?).
I don't think those photos look like you...especially if you look at them carefully and in detail.

The lips and the eyebrows are not the same.

I don't have much faith in this working out for you but give it a try since you are still young and will always have your family to fall back on if and when it does not work out.

I personally don't think it's going to work out but you appear to have your mind made up. However I do think it is a very wise plan to try the 6 month visit. You should know by the end of the 6 months

Heck you might even see the light during next month's visit. Don't forget to take photos of you guys together and post them for those of us who are curious to see the salty seaman.

No matter what happens, you will learn many things from this. Just proceed with caution.

Last edited by Matadora; 09-16-2015 at 01:21 AM..

Old 09-16-2015, 01:12 AM

7,992 posts, read 5,391,897 times
Quote:
@Ellie: yes, the fact he got married three times scared me at the beginning. But he got married the first time in his early twenties, the second he was about thirty and the third he was 38 and divorced when he was 44.
STOP. The writings are on the wall. Clear as day. Red flags.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rego00123 View Post
Bad situation...

You know it's playing with fire to get yourself so involved.
I have nothing else to really say because anything I could say about the situation doesn't matter. The bottom line is it's a bad situation that will lead you to bad places
^
Quote:
Originally Posted by zentropa View Post
Ah... you got the full treatment. "Salty sea-dog" who makes his money off tourists safely flirts with foreigner on holiday.

Please do not uproot your life to be an illegal immigrant in the US based on a flimsy fantasy. Not cool.
I have a friend in your late 40's that still falls for this kind of stuff. She has some delusions when we travel that those men just fall for her beauty and personality---it is embarrassing how she acts. She is foolish to believe that they want her long term. She is a flimsy tourist fling that is just being used.

Old 09-16-2015, 03:25 PM

282 posts, read 219,481 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Matadora View Post
I don't think those photos look like you...especially if you look at them carefully and in detail.

The lips and the eyebrows are not the same.

LOL. The pictures of her all look like different people because she has plastic surgery every week(?). ESPECIALLY her lips and nose and cheeks oh and eyes what more the eyebrow where you can draw on whatever you feel like that day, LOOOOOOOL. Are you kidding me? LOOOOL!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships