Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-16-2015, 09:35 PM

11,761 posts, read 7,259,041 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by supergirlygirl View Post
LOL. The pictures of her all look like different people because she has plastic surgery every week(?). ESPECIALLY her lips and nose and cheeks oh and eyes what more the eyebrow where you can draw on whatever you feel like that day, LOOOOOOOL. Are you kidding me? LOOOOL!
Do you have any credible links to back up these accusations?

I am not talking about the drawn parts of the eyebrow but the real eyebrow. Are you not able to see behind a women's makeup?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-17-2015, 09:28 AM

3,032 posts, read 4,735,265 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Matadora View Post
Do you have any credible links to back up these accusations?

I am not talking about the drawn parts of the eyebrow but the real eyebrow. Are you not able to see behind a women's makeup?
The pictures are of different girls who can look very similar.

One of the photos went back to the previously stated famous girl's instagram. It is more plausible to believe that a CD poster stole that photo than a former miss russia contestant stole the OP's photo.

Another photo pulls to about three different Russian news stories.

And another photo is pinned on pinterest on a lot of other girls' outfit boards.

And yet another photo goes to a different facebook profile of a different Russian girl whose profile does not deserve to be linked here, because it is not her fault someone stole her pictures.

I get wanting to believe someone is who they say there are. Maybe this chick is in this real situation and is just using different photos.... but the photos aren't her. it doesn't mean she can't be in this situation and using photos to avoid people saying "great you're using him for citizenship" or "you're unattractive - take what you can get"

Old 09-17-2015, 09:48 AM

81 posts, read 72,273 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by snugglegirl05 View Post
When I was 24 I was not remotely interested in a guy who was 52.

That is a 28 year age difference. The guy is old enough to be her father.
Between this and the stolen photos, I think this thread is a work of fiction. It's probably some 52-year-old man with an obsessive mental condition sitting there typing out his fantasy.

Old 09-17-2015, 10:06 AM

6,005 posts, read 4,787,522 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ Grey View Post
Between this and the stolen photos, I think this thread is a work of fiction. It's probably some 52-year-old man with an obsessive mental condition sitting there typing out his fantasy.
I agree. It's complete and utter BS.

Old 09-17-2015, 02:55 PM

37,409 posts, read 53,569,981 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by randomlikeme View Post
The pictures are of different girls who can look very similar.

One of the photos went back to the previously stated famous girl's instagram. It is more plausible to believe that a CD poster stole that photo than a former miss russia contestant stole the OP's photo.

Another photo pulls to about three different Russian news stories.

And another photo is pinned on pinterest on a lot of other girls' outfit boards.

And yet another photo goes to a different facebook profile of a different Russian girl whose profile does not deserve to be linked here, because it is not her fault someone stole her pictures.

I get wanting to believe someone is who they say there are. Maybe this chick is in this real situation and is just using different photos.... but the photos aren't her. it doesn't mean she can't be in this situation and using photos to avoid people saying "great you're using him for citizenship" or "you're unattractive - take what you can get"
Honestly, who sinks this kind of time into sleuthing through this ridiculousness?

Old 09-17-2015, 03:17 PM

22,278 posts, read 21,725,695 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TabulaRasa View Post
Honestly, who sinks this kind of time into sleuthing through this ridiculousness?
I think it was time well-spent! OP has been outed as a fantasist and now we can avoid wasting countless collective hours posting to this "look-at-me" thread.

Old 09-17-2015, 03:26 PM

52,255 posts, read 52,668,250 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TabulaRasa View Post
I sure has heck don't, if I open up a thread and it's more than a couple smallish paragraphs, I don't bother.

I never bother when it's just a wall of words without paragraphs at all.

Too me, it's just rude and bad form to write like that.

Most of the time you can get to the crux of a problem without reading through 2 pages of stuff.

Old 09-17-2015, 06:13 PM

5,356 posts, read 18,543,192 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Matadora View Post
I don't think those photos look like you...especially if you look at them carefully and in detail.

The lips and the eyebrows are not the same.

I don't have much faith in this working out for you but give it a try since you are still young and will always have your family to fall back on if and when it does not work out.

I personally don't think it's going to work out but you appear to have your mind made up. However I do think it is a very wise plan to try the 6 month visit. You should know by the end of the 6 months

Heck you might even see the light during next month's visit. Don't forget to take photos of you guys together and post them for those of us who are curious to see the salty seaman.

No matter what happens, you will learn many things from this. Just proceed with caution.
+1

As far as I can tell, all the pictures with her profile are of the same person. Some or the pics look like they contain family or family of friends, which you would necessarily find on a professional type site. So, unless someone can find the exact pictures on another site, I'm inclined to give the OP the benefit of doubt and say they are her pictures. I'll definitely say that the linked pics I looked at were not the same person.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships