Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-11-2015, 04:42 PM

22,278 posts, read 21,744,165 times

Advertisements

Take true love where you can find it
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-11-2015, 04:46 PM

16,960 posts, read 17,354,326 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by zentropa View Post
Take true love where you can find it
I get so happy when I see two people in love. Its been so long, but I remember the feeling is amazing

Old 12-11-2015, 04:47 PM

2,802 posts, read 3,192,103 times
..........On the next Jerry Springer!

Old 12-11-2015, 04:58 PM

75 posts, read 56,142 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jambo101 View Post
I'm not doubting you're feelings for this guy and i'm sure he's a wonderful guy i just dont see the need to broadcast to every one in your family and social circles that you are having a bi-sexual relationship, what point are you trying to make by revealing your current relationship.?
I am not having a bisexual relationship.By all standards my current relationship would count as a gay monogamous one.I dont care how people label it.I am in love with that guy and he also seems to be with me.The most pressing issue for me here is that I dont know how I am supposed to manage this whole change in my life.Until a couple of months ago people knew me as a straight guy who was all about women.There is a transition here and I am not sure how I can handle it.My boyfriend is a different person with different experiences.Ok I hear what he tells me and I get how supportive he is but for me this is a pretty unique experience.He has been out as a gay man for a long time now so its not new for him.For me on the other hand this is a pretty complicated situation.How do I come out as?''Biromantic heterosexual''?No one will even get that.I dont plan to end the relationship.On the contrary I feel that he might be the love of my life so this is why I am freaking out with these things...

Old 12-11-2015, 04:58 PM

27,957 posts, read 39,800,555 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Creature of the Wheel View Post
..........On the next Jerry Springer!
He is NOT the father.

Old 12-11-2015, 05:17 PM

42,763 posts, read 52,886,422 times
How was it?

Old 12-11-2015, 05:28 PM

4,721 posts, read 5,315,455 times
If people love you, they will love you no matter what choices you make in your sexuality or relationships. When you decide to tell people, do it. You will probably find out that it is not nearly as big a deal as you are imagining it will be. Love is hard to find, and if you have found it, good for you.

Old 12-11-2015, 06:31 PM

1,452 posts, read 2,044,409 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SD4020 View Post

hahahahaahahahahahahaha

hahahahahahahahahahaha

ok. so. you've made some "questionable" life choices in the last two months. I'd suggest you take a breather and clear your head before you go about making any life changing declarations.

Good luck, brother.

Old 12-11-2015, 08:28 PM

10,196 posts, read 9,893,771 times
Ok, let's pretend this is really a genuine post...I'll give the benefit of the doubt.

I had a female friend who cheated on her husband with a woman she had fallen in love with. Before that, she never considered herself lesbian and wasn't interested in women.

Fast forward 15ish years and she and I are hanging out drinking and talking about life. She tells me she and her partner haven't had sex in over three years. I was kind of in shock. She elaborated. She said when she met her partner she assumed she was a lesbian because she was so attracted to her. But she realized over the years she was only in love with this one woman. No others ever caught her eye. She said she missed having sex with men but she still loved her partner and wouldn't want to leave (they had built a life together and she still loved her,). But she said a big reason why they had not had sex in so long was because once the honeymoon period was over, and the newness of having sex with a woman was gone, she didn't actually like having sex with a woman. She never told her partner, just made excuses. And on the other hand, her partner came out when she was a teenager and loves sex with women, looking at women, etc.

They jumped right into living together, sharing finances, etc. She didn't give herself a chance to really adjust to the choices she made to find out if it was a really good fit. She just went with the emotional intensity and jumped in head first. Oops.

So just a little true story to keep you thinking.

Old 12-11-2015, 08:33 PM

10,196 posts, read 9,893,771 times
Btw...in case you think of it again, bring other people into a couples bedroom doesn't usually work out so well. Keep this as a life lesson.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships