Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-13-2015, 07:40 PM

24,260 posts, read 14,203,370 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by North Beach Person View Post
Well OP, that little "adventure" you and your girlfriend had (at your insistence to start it) didn't work out quite the way you envisioned did it?
Or maybe it worked out exactly how he planned.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-13-2015, 07:43 PM

10,196 posts, read 9,882,691 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DudeAth34 View Post
wow!!

I dont even want to discuss what happened with my ex.Besides she is not talking to me anymore (I broke up with her btw).You are free to believe what you want.I didnt plan any of it.I am not gonna spend precious time entertaining people's random ideas about my situation.

Also I dont have poor impulse control and no its not an infatuation.I know when I develop serious feelings for someone.
People don't get turned gay. They are or they aren't. No one turns another gay. Accept it and move on n

Old 12-13-2015, 07:52 PM

10,196 posts, read 9,882,691 times
Men are less fluid with sexuality. Women are more fluid, even more as age comes. But both have a range. That is normal.

If I told my husband I would leave him, take the kids and take half of his wealth, plus child support and alimony if he didn't take it from a gay man...guess what. He would say no. He would rather get raped by the court system then have sex with a man.

If this really is real, the most important thing is you realizing your part in the situation...with your own sexuality. Etc.

And yes, it was terrible that you forced your girlfriend into sex with someone she didn't want to have sex with...then left her. Lowest of the lows. So gross

Old 12-14-2015, 05:22 AM

75 posts, read 56,039 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HighFlyingBird View Post
Men are less fluid with sexuality.
In terms of how we identify yes and this is socially moderated off course.But in terms of sexual behavior no.In the bedroom department we are more sexually active than the average female and more inclined to engage in various sexual acts regardless of how we choose to identify.

Old 12-14-2015, 05:49 AM

25,901 posts, read 42,697,277 times
Quote:
Yes I am in a gay relationship since both parties are of the same sex but I am not gay.Sexual orientation refers to the gender/s one is attracted.I am not attracted to men.Only this particular one.Anyhow this is not important if you want to call me gay thats fine I dont really care.My problem still remains in that I am feeling a bit overwhelmed with this situation.
Try to let go of the need to label yourself. As you can see, others will be all too eager to do that for you. You're either THIS or you're THAT, and anything else just doesn't compute. Do you need to find a neat box that this all fits into? Not really. Just live your life.

Old 12-14-2015, 07:20 AM

22,284 posts, read 21,725,695 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HighFlyingBird View Post
And yes, it was terrible that you forced your girlfriend into sex with someone she didn't want to have sex with...then left her. Lowest of the lows. So gross
I agree, OP acted like scumbag there. But it seems he has a habit of always getting what he wants, everyone else be damned. Hey, now he gets to be with a boy and NOT be gay!

Old 12-14-2015, 12:08 PM

5,730 posts, read 10,125,362 times
You like the "D" dude.... whatever, your business.

I spent the night with the woman I'm seeing Saturday night, but I'm not going to rush out and tell my family (although I'm pretty sure she's gossiped with her sisters)

One of the things many heterosexuals have with homosexuals is how they have to make a big thing out of it.

Men, women, tropical fruit.... do what you wsnt, just keep the door closed!

Old 12-14-2015, 02:48 PM

35,309 posts, read 52,292,554 times
Telling every one you know that you are having a fling with a guy brings up another question,are you sure they really want to know.If a friend of mine told me what you are about to tell all your friends i'd probably make a comment along the lines of ,did you really have to tell me that as i didnt really want to know and i really couldnt care less.

Old 12-14-2015, 04:25 PM

75 posts, read 56,039 times
I had a very nice chat with my bf today.He was very comforting and made me feel very secure.I really dont know what is happening to me.Everytime we spend time together I feel more in love with him.I have never experienced this with any woman,sorry I am stressing this again but I still cant believe that I am in love with a guy...

Old 12-14-2015, 08:19 PM

311 posts, read 292,630 times
Quote:
I had a very nice chat with my bf today.He was very comforting and made me feel very secure.I really dont know what is happening to me.Everytime we spend time together I feel more in love with him.I have never experienced this with any woman,sorry I am stressing this again but I still cant believe that I am in love with a guy...
Were you the top or bottom?
Sorry, I'm a curious guy...
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships