Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-28-2016, 05:33 PM

50 posts, read 49,423 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Londoncowboy30 View Post
That's a bit strong! You should be ashamed mate

Now I'm not defending her as she clearly can look after herself, but yes many men wouldn't want the responsibility of 3 kids but for the right woman they will and meta is clearly such a woman and a class above most and from the way she's described him he's perfectly matched for her

Yes a thread might get a bit heated but that's ^^^^ well out of order

Maybe it was a bit strong but I generally tell it like it is.

There's a reason why most men who don't have kids of our own wouldn't date a mother of 3 kids that aren't ours. Most men want to produce our own offspring with a woman.

When she stated that she offers something of "value", I was just curious to know what she believes that is that a woman who doesn't have any kids from another man also can't offer.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-28-2016, 05:34 PM

9,588 posts, read 5,845,308 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MoonBeam33 View Post
As I see it, three issues:

1. People are not clear about what they are looking for: If you're NOT looking for a relationship, be upfront about it, by the third date at the latest. Stop using dating sites as hookup sites unless you state clearly in your profile that you are only interested in hookups.

2. People are really unhealthy, but they expect their dates to be ok with that: I'm not just talking about physical health, I am talking about people who are angry, narcissistic, pessimistic, depressed, repressed, addicted, immature, commitment phobic, in denial, etc. I am not going to overlook your depression and bad attitude no matter how hot you are. Get yourself healthy- in all ways - before trying to involve someone else in your life.

3. Making sex the most important thing: I love sex. Let me repeat, I LOVE sex. But I am not going to have sex with a stranger (and yes, you are still a stranger on the second date), I am not going to jump into bed with someone to "prove" anything, and I will not sleep with you until I know you're going to stick around. Regardless of what some posters on here say, the vast majority of women who are looking for a relationship, not a hookup will not sleep with a guy right away unless there is some incredible chemistry and connection going on. Too many men expect sex to be instantaneous.
Well said.

Old 05-28-2016, 05:36 PM

9,588 posts, read 5,845,308 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BradPiff View Post
Well men have it easier simply because there is significantly more attractive women then they are are attractive males. I mean every day when I go out I see so many beautiful women it's crazy. How many good looking guys do you really see? I mean me and my older sister were talking about this and she said over the course of her entire lifetime, she's had 4 to 5 instances where a guy has literally turned heads(she's 32). I see a woman who does that at least twice a week.

This is why attractive males have why a massive advantage, because there is very little competition.
OMG. A man who actually gets it! I wish I could rep you 10 times for this post.

Old 05-28-2016, 05:37 PM

52 posts, read 48,792 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikala43 View Post
You have lots of opinions, but they come across as from someone very young, without a lot of life experience.
That's very interesting

Old 05-28-2016, 05:37 PM

15,675 posts, read 11,529,594 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sjm1976 View Post

There's a reason why most men who don't have kids of our own wouldn't date a mother of 3 kids that aren't ours. Most men want to produce our own offspring with a woman.

When she stated that she offers something of "value", I was just curious to know what she believes that is that a woman who doesn't have any kids from another man also can't offer.
Mate it's fine to tell it how it is but just remember people have feelings and won't look at things like you do

It was strong and uncalled for.

Old 05-28-2016, 06:02 PM

7,400 posts, read 6,371,533 times
Quote:

There's a reason why most men who don't have kids of our own wouldn't date a mother of 3 kids that aren't ours.
You mean men like you? Because I know a number of divorced mothers who married childless men. Actually, two of my friends, both with 2-3 children from previous marriages, married younger men. And one of them, the friend with three kids, is unable to have more children. Obviously her husband was fine with that, else he wouldn't have married her.

Prior to my now-husband, I dated both childless and divorced fathers. I never struggled for dates.

Quote:
Most men want to produce our own offspring with a woman.
And many do. Such is the case for blended families.

Quote:
He would have needed to cross paths with a childless who met his criteria. That didn't happen so...

To him, I "offer" a lot of things, seeing as he spent the greater time of his adult life single, was never married, was indifferent about marriage, until he met me. It wasn't about childless vs. not. It was about compatibility, and he found what he was looking for in me.

Old 05-28-2016, 06:05 PM

30,902 posts, read 33,013,051 times
Quote:
That's typical of a feminist to blame the man.
Men don't have the ability to have kids while women do so while the man isn't innocent, it's a single mother's fault for deciding to spread her legs for a deadbeat.

^ And yet...no dates. ^

I know, I know, the world has gone mad.

Old 05-28-2016, 06:09 PM

50 posts, read 49,423 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JerZ View Post
^ And yet...no dates. ^

I know, I know, the world has gone mad.

I've had the chance to take some women on dates recently but I stop calling them if I find out they are single mothers.
Again, even single mothers and overweight women will have an easier time getting dates than your average guy.

Old 05-28-2016, 06:11 PM

30,902 posts, read 33,013,051 times
Quote:
I've never been married at 39 because I just haven't found a woman that I view as marriage material.
We know.

It's not because the women have been rejecting YOU, or anything.

It's totally been the other way around.

That's a shame, very sorry there are no marriageable women out there...even though there are, well, married women out there....which would almost - no, I know, crazy, but bear with me here - seem to indicate there ARE women who are marriage material, to a great variety of men, including absolutely wonderful men with much to offer, who typically make good, solid choices. That's weird but...again, very sorry, BOL in the future.

Old 05-28-2016, 06:11 PM

7,400 posts, read 6,371,533 times
Quote:
I've had the chance to take some women on dates recently but I stop calling them if I find out they are single mothers.
Again, even single mothers and overweight women will have an easier time getting dates than your average guy.
Compared to an average douchey guy? I'd say so, too.

But go ahead and blame the ebil single mothers and overweight wiminz for your dating woes. If you can attract the type you like then perhaps it's a you problem.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships