Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-28-2016, 02:31 PM

15,675 posts, read 11,529,594 times

Advertisements

RO2113 I'm still waiting for an answer!!!

In what way am I " blaming other men for the state of the dating world "
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-28-2016, 02:31 PM

50 posts, read 49,423 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Londoncowboy30 View Post
Okay mate...... I was worried you were trying to start a new trend ... LOL

Nevermind, I figured it out.

Old 05-28-2016, 02:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sjm1976 View Post
Nevermind, I figured it out.
🍾🍾🍾🍾 all round

Old 05-28-2016, 02:42 PM

7,400 posts, read 6,372,709 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Auraliea View Post
Totally off topic but l thought you just had your first child.

Correct me if I'm wrong lol 😅😅😅
I have four minions. I had my older three with my first husband.

Old 05-28-2016, 02:44 PM

8,011 posts, read 8,211,591 times
Quote:
RO2113 I'm still waiting for an answer!!!

In what way am I " blaming other men for the state of the dating world "
well if you really must know which post I'm referring to:

Quote:
I agree overall mate

However yes some blokes might get written off as only wanting one thing and unfairly in some cases , but it's usually the way THEY behaved/portray themselves that make a woman think that......

So in hindsight it's the blokes fault more often than not if you see what I mean mate?
Now if you are just talking about this scenario and not dating in general I apologize.

Old 05-28-2016, 02:49 PM

50 posts, read 49,423 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JerZ View Post
So do you mind my asking where you live (approximately) that there are all these tall raven-haired gorgeous men wandering around with fat single mothers?

You said "around here," where is "here"?
I live just outside of Chicago, Illinois.

I didn't state that the women I notice the guys with all have kids but I do see a good amount of non-fat, 6'+ tall guys with women who are considerably overweight around here.

The bald guys that I see with women mostly look to be in their 50's and 60's.

Old 05-28-2016, 02:49 PM

9,511 posts, read 5,446,414 times
Quote:
I think it can all be traced back to the daycare kennels most people were stuck in, as children. Having to routinely defend yourself against other children (many of them budding psychopaths), at an age when a young primate should still be at its mother's side (and protected by her, and her family group), can render you incapable of truly loving and caring for others.

I think that most people, today, are mere hollowed-out husks of humans. They're selfish and cynical. And they're incapable of being anything else. How can the level of unselfishness required for true bonding be expected of such people?

You can search your whole life, and never connect with someone who is emotionally intact. People are like a mass of Zombies, staggering around, looking for a live human with an intact brain. Just as Zombies sense that other Zombies have nothing to offer, and so do not attempt to eat each other, Daycare Survivors eventually reject each other - always looking for that 'real' person. But there aren't enough Real People to go around.

Looking behind the carefully constructed shells - the hot cars, the hot clothes, the toned bodies, the carefully-conditioned hair, the desirable degrees - there's hardly anyone left, who isn't one of the Undead.
I fully agree with this bit it's only part. Not only is it the lack of proper parenting it's all that comes into a growing persons life. Divorce of the parents, having to deal with others who're are little more than animals throughout life. All it's about is what can be gotten and how much. People cannot bring themselves to trust one another because you just don't know what the other person will do. There's no expectation of decency in society any more. There's no shame at all.

Old 05-28-2016, 02:52 PM

7,400 posts, read 6,372,709 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JerZ View Post
So do you mind my asking where you live (approximately) that there are all these tall raven-haired gorgeous men wandering around with fat single mothers?

You said "around here," where is "here"?
I sure haven't seen this in the places I've lived (Nor Cal, So Cal, NC, VA, PNW, and GA). Gorgeous men with plain Janes, overweight women or single mothers? Rarely do I see this. There are times I see very attractive women with much less attractive men, but even that's not something I see very often.

Old 05-28-2016, 02:59 PM

41,936 posts, read 36,981,862 times
Incidentally, having lived in Chicago I think it is one of the easiest places for a regular looking guy to date a total babe.

Boston I see a lot more great looking guys with relatively average ladies.

Old 05-28-2016, 02:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ro2113 View Post
well if you really must know which post I'm referring to:

Now if you are just talking about this scenario and not dating in general I apologize.
Well I knew which post you meant as you said the one previous to the one you quoted

But yes it's more specific to this but now you mention it lets broaden it and go all out for dating in general mate

Like I said some men will wrongly be labelled and cast aside for only wanting one thing but more often than not women make there decisions on the man mainly on how he portrays and conducts himself.
So if for any reason he comes up short or doesn't make the right impression that's his fail not hers.

Surely you understand that and can't argue with?

Ps note to self you are as regular a member on here as I am YOU SHOULD KNOW there is no malice or finger pointing 9/10 tiimes with me and I'd much rather offer a different perspective and hopefully some advice
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships