Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-02-2016, 08:32 AM

2,335 posts, read 4,151,341 times

Advertisements

Lay low, find more evidence so you're sure (if she is in fact unfaithful), get an attorney and file. You don't necessarily have to go through with it.

It's the only sure fire way to get her to snap out of it.

Sorry you're hurting.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-02-2016, 08:37 AM

4,640 posts, read 11,937,291 times
You know, I wouldn't predicate my life on what a cheating spouse wants. Seriously. You need to do some serious reflection and decide if you want to stay married to someone who has so little regard for a marriage of 33 years and a faithful husband. What difference do her actions make at this point? What is it that you want her to say? Would you believe her?

She has already made her choices. She hasn't honored her vows. She betrayed you. If there is a pregnancy test, she hasn't even bothered to use protection.

This isn't your fault. If there were issues, she should have discussed them with you or gotten professional help.

I think you should step back from this relationship (emotionally & physically), take care of yourself, go out with some friends (and not to talk about this, just to give yourself a break), and think about what YOU want. You need some perspective to see if you even want this marriage. You can love someone and realize that they are not good for you.

Old 09-02-2016, 08:38 AM

Location: IN>Germany>ND>OH>TX>CA>Currently NoVa and a Vacation Lake House in PA
3,259 posts, read 4,332,943 times
Hire a private investigator and find out what's really going on. Your story sounds a bit out there to be honest, but if you truly want to know, go with a professional.

Old 09-02-2016, 08:48 AM

23,173 posts, read 26,197,836 times
Even if you chose to try to save your marriage, you can't do it unless both of you are determined to do so and that can't be done without her also wanting to...which means exposing whatever is going on.

Old 09-02-2016, 11:52 AM

293 posts, read 590,394 times
Default good mood

Quote:
Originally Posted by funymann View Post
Confront her!

"Why are you in such a good mood?"

Drill the situation till she breaks down and cries.
Believe Iam far from a good happy mood.Iam beyond hurt,and I have a broken heart,cant sleep,dont want to eat.,,,,etc.

Old 09-02-2016, 11:54 AM

293 posts, read 590,394 times
Default Hurt

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cardiff Giant View Post
Lay low, find more evidence so you're sure (if she is in fact unfaithful), get an attorney and file. You don't necessarily have to go through with it.

It's the only sure fire way to get her to snap out of it.

Sorry you're hurting.
Thank You

Old 09-02-2016, 12:43 PM

2,822 posts, read 1,928,869 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NJVillasOutsider View Post
Believe Iam far from a good happy mood.Iam beyond hurt,and I have a broken heart,cant sleep,dont want to eat.,,,,etc.
Really sorry this happened to you, man.

I would call her out on it though. If she can't even throw away the used pregnancy test, she's just ASKING to be caught.

Old 09-02-2016, 05:34 PM

12,585 posts, read 16,952,831 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NJVillasOutsider View Post
No dude HER! Ask HER why she is in a good mood.

I would say something like, "Wow! You sure are in a good mood. Like your pregnancy test was negative or something. Like you got a raise at work or something."

Old 09-02-2016, 05:59 PM

3,444 posts, read 2,819,181 times
I will say, I've never cheated on my husband and we've been together for over 25 years. He had a vasectomy 15 years or so ago. I missed a period a couple of years ago and my husband went out and bought the pregnancy test (many of them come in packages of two). We thought maybe his vasectomy failed. It hadn't and I wasn't pregnant, it was the beginning of menopause.

I would just ask her, though. I can't imagine how heartbroken you are right now. I am so sorry.

Old 09-02-2016, 06:06 PM

8 posts, read 4,666 times
You know the obvious you just want someone to say it out loud for you so here it is "your wife is cheating on you and thinks she is pregnant," Really sucks she didn't use protection not just for the pregnancy but for disease protection for you both.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships