Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 11-14-2008, 10:22 AM

49 posts, read 110,178 times

Advertisements

I posted a while back about contacting an ex lover who I found again on face book. we broke up because the guilt was killing him as he was married with children, but I found out from his face book page he was now divorced. well I didn't bother contacting him, but now I find myself involved with another married man. it's only been two weeks but I find my asking why? why am i always attracted to men I can never have totally.

Old 11-14-2008, 10:25 AM

2,218 posts, read 3,454,433 times
Girl, do you have a screw loose? Sounds to me as if you need therapy. Going for the married ones is nothing but a heartbreak waiting to happen..either for you, him or his wife and kids. There are PLENTY of single men who are available. Stop this self destructive behavior immediately!!

Old 11-14-2008, 10:27 AM

8,515 posts, read 16,188,268 times
A loose screw? It sounds like her screws are toally missing!

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlightAttendant View Post
Girl, do you have a screw loose? Sounds to me as if you need therapy. Going for the married ones is nothing but a heartbreak waiting to happen..either for you, him or his wife and kids. There are PLENTY of single men who are available. Stop this self destructive behavior immediately!!

Old 11-14-2008, 10:32 AM

78,432 posts, read 60,628,324 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by crazy tragic View Post
I posted a while back about contacting an ex lover who I found again on face book. we broke up because the guilt was killing him as he was married with children, but I found out from his face book page he was now divorced. well I didn't bother contacting him, but now I find myself involved with another married man. it's only been two weeks but I find my asking why? why am i always attracted to men I can never have totally.
You have serious self-esteem issues and frankly, are a bad person to pretty much be a serial "other woman".

Bluntly, get some counseling....or just live with the inevitable continuous train-wreck that is and will continue to be your life.

Old 11-14-2008, 10:34 AM

3,860 posts, read 8,454,137 times
Quote:

Yes you are crazy and you need to seek therapy. A lot of people like you like to take what others have just for the heck of it. You're toxic.

Old 11-14-2008, 10:34 AM

61,288 posts, read 87,441,267 times
i have not always gone with my feelings. i think the part in star wars where luke turns off the computer because a voice tells him trust your feelings ---while flying down a ditch at 3000 mph ---is a big mistake.

Old 11-14-2008, 10:40 AM

3,562 posts, read 5,228,739 times
Rofl

Old 11-14-2008, 10:58 AM

28,895 posts, read 54,171,925 times
Quote:
Look at your screen name. You're crazy. And you're tragic. You obviously have enough self-knowledge to understand your own self-destructiveness. Then why don't you do something about it? I mean, how easy can it be to not return the guy's phone calls.

After all, if a married man divorces his wife and then marries his mistress, all he's doing is creating a job opening.

Old 11-14-2008, 11:25 AM

1,167 posts, read 1,520,808 times
I worked with a girl who was the other woman. She was sleeping with our boss while his wife was pregnant with their first baby. What a horrible person. The only people in the whole thing who were innocent were the wife and the baby.
Both Theresa and our boss were super paranoid and he was very possessive of her. She would complain to me that he always thought she was cheating on him (Which she was, she knew he was married and she could never have him, so she went around with other guys while she was seeing this married man). She was stupid, he was stupid and they both wound up getting what they deserved. She was fired, he was almost cast out of his VP position and he lost his wife and baby.

sounds like a great love story. Hope you enjoy yours!

As for me, I will enjoy my happily married husband who isn't a sleaze ball who would sleep with any tramp who opens their...

Old 11-14-2008, 11:43 AM

42,831 posts, read 88,178,761 times
You're probably attracted to emotionally unavailable men in general; married men being a subset of them. It's likely due to your own fear of intimacy and engulfment.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships