Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-18-2008, 11:20 PM

5,289 posts, read 1,233,054 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hawk J View Post
Both partners should be proficiently versed in the art of cunnilingus/fellacio.................................... .........................hohohoho

I totally agree...both partners should be willing to give and receive. I enjoy both. I was reading a book earlier (The Book of Vice pretty darn funny) and it was talking about how a woman can tell if her SO is going to be faithful (if only I had this book earlier this year...but live and learn). Apparently according to research in humans and other animals, the larger a man's "jewels" are the more likely he is to not be monogamous. If you want a man that will be faithful you need one with smaller than average jewels.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-18-2008, 11:33 PM

5,289 posts, read 1,233,054 times
If you REALLY cared about the other person, why wouldn't you want to learn about their body and what is mind-blowing for them? The guys I've been serious about I've wanted to learn what makes them tick, and then do that. Mostly because I cared about them, but also because they gave tit for tat, which is always NICE!!!

So, if the sex is bad due to a lack of motivation on your partner's (or your) part to make it better, than yeah it is probably time to say "good-bye".

Old 12-19-2008, 06:42 AM

3,977 posts, read 7,694,209 times
thank you for seeing the point I tried to make to Chessie, Live!

Quote:
Originally Posted by LiveTodayLez08 View Post
I was saying that lesbian sex CAN be bad but I am not saying it is ALWAYS bad.
I've had some mind blowing sex before with another woman and I've also had a so-so experience. I've only slept with two women...which is somewhat conservative considering I know other girls my age who have been with 3 or 4 times that amount.
As I've said in other posts, I had an ex who would do the complete opposite of what I liked. There was only one time when I can say the sex was good but besides that...eh.... It was okay.

I've also heard from other lesbians that their sexual encounters with certain girls were not all that great but I've also heard others rave and rave about how some girl was the **** in bed.
I think regardless of sexual orientation, everyone can have a bad sexual experience. One partner may not be willing to learn the other partner's wants and needs...or one partner may not be as into it as the other...etc, etc...etc.

As far as my attraction to women.....it goes a lot deeper than sex. I just feel more comfortable around women and I've always had deeper connections with them. It just feels "right"/"natural" for me to be with another woman. I felt more myself with women than I ever did with guys. I dated a few guys in my middle school days but once I figured out I was a lesbian, it really felt natural and spoke to why I always had deeper connections with girls and wasn't all that boy crazy like so many of my friends.

Old 12-19-2008, 08:28 AM

8,998 posts, read 14,789,526 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sportsfangal View Post
thank you for seeing the point I tried to make to Chessie, Live!
No problem.

Old 12-19-2008, 09:15 AM

3,977 posts, read 7,694,209 times
I agree, when I'm with someone I care about, I like to know what pleases them, and let them know what I like, etc.
If they're not even willing to learn or be open to new things, it's a waste of time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArmyPoohFan317 View Post
If you REALLY cared about the other person, why wouldn't you want to learn about their body and what is mind-blowing for them? The guys I've been serious about I've wanted to learn what makes them tick, and then do that. Mostly because I cared about them, but also because they gave tit for tat, which is always NICE!!!

So, if the sex is bad due to a lack of motivation on your partner's (or your) part to make it better, than yeah it is probably time to say "good-bye".

Old 12-19-2008, 09:20 AM

2,947 posts, read 7,021,045 times
If you care about someone, you're going to give them a chance to improve it. But, open and honest communication is a must.

Sex is too big of a part of the relationship, it holds the intimacy between two individuals. The intimacy and connection is what makes the difference between friends and significant others. If that bond isn't there, than all that is left is just a really good friendship (and sometimes a wandering SO). If both parties are willing to keep it spiced up and/or improve the sex... AWESOME!

The problems are.. if one partner knows the other needs the sex improved, but doesn't care enough to really improve it. (yes, can speak from experience)

Old 12-19-2008, 11:07 AM

838 posts, read 3,097,587 times
I think being gay is so hawt and so in this season. love it!

Quote:
Originally Posted by artsyguy View Post
Yes. Is there a problem with that?

Old 12-19-2008, 11:55 PM

2 posts, read 2,174 times
I'm sure a friend wouldn't do that. However, I'd never call again either. There is someone out there to creatively tame your desires. Never settle unless you are exhausted with pleasure.

Old 12-19-2008, 11:58 PM

838 posts, read 3,097,587 times
Thats the Samantha in you talking?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Madame Athena View Post
I'm sure a friend wouldn't do that. However, I'd never call again either. There is someone out there to creatively tame your desires. Never settle unless you are exhausted with pleasure.

Old 12-20-2008, 07:14 AM

1,942 posts, read 8,491,622 times
It depends on why it sucks. Method.......size.......
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships