Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-22-2009, 02:59 PM

1,384 posts, read 3,178,891 times

Advertisements

ROFL Jeep,

I'm 1 year, 3 months his senior. I tell him, "I'll break it in for ya babe." LOL
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-22-2009, 03:03 PM

42,831 posts, read 88,162,128 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by gwynedd1 View Post
Hi sierraAZ,

Sometimes I think you are looking to add a bump to your lawn. You got a spot dug up for Huckleberry?
Hi gwynedd1,

Not worth the effort. Or the consequences. However, I can pass quietly on 100s and 1,000s of (literally) repetitive misogynistic piles of hot doo-doo here only so many times without responding occasionally. Sue me - that's as far as my willpower goes.

Old 10-22-2009, 04:13 PM

27,232 posts, read 46,658,013 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JeepGirl118 View Post
OMG. That's horrible. I'm sorry.

Your Auntie Jeep will buy you a nice blow up doll for Christmas.
Your sympathy, even if genuine, is pointless.

Old 10-22-2009, 04:17 PM

20,724 posts, read 19,363,240 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sierraAZ View Post
Hi gwynedd1,

Not worth the effort. Or the consequences. However, I can pass quietly on 100s and 1,000s of (literally) repetitive misogynistic piles of hot doo-doo here only so many times without responding occasionally. Sue me - that's as far as my willpower goes.
Hi sierraAZ;,

Who cares? Misogynistic, Misanthropic, primate hating, or a hatred for the entire milk spewing class of Mammalia, is all just a login away in a public forum. I have no desire to sue you. Let the man born in ought 6 have it. He probably has something coming. I know I do. I just don't know the size of the boot or how well placed the steel toe will be to the groin. I was just being entertained.

Old 10-22-2009, 04:20 PM

42,831 posts, read 88,162,128 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by gwynedd1 View Post
Hi sierraAZ;,

Who cares? Misogynistic, Misanthropic, primate hating, or a hatred for the entire milk spewing class of Mammalia, is all just a login away in a public forum. I have no desire to sue you. Let the man born in ought 6 have it. He probably has something coming. I know I do. I just don't know the size of the boot or how well placed the steel toe will be to the groin. I was just being entertained.
As I already said, sticking your head between barking dogs is hardly ever a good policy!

Old 10-22-2009, 04:25 PM

3,401 posts, read 13,372,020 times
Almost 18 years younger than my hubby-to-be. There's all the jokes about "if we were younger, diapers versus highschool, robbing the cradle"
The females will wonder if they are the result of a mid-life crisis and it's all about finding a new young thing to keep them entertained, while the majority of the men will worry as they get older, when is too old, before their previously content and marginally younger bride, will look for a newer younger model" blah blah

The older you are, the less an age gap really determines your happiness factor. I wouldn't really feel comfortable dating a man considerably younger than I was, but I'm not at that point in my life. My Aunt married a man that is almost 13 years her junior. - so whatever works for you, embrace it Love is hard enough to find on it's own, without society sticking age-appropriate labels on you and yours.

Old 10-22-2009, 04:27 PM

6,777 posts, read 13,553,309 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marylandkitten View Post
Almost 18 years younger than my hubby-to-be. There's all the jokes about "if we were younger, diapers versus highschool, robbing the cradle"
The females will wonder if they are the result of a mid-life crisis and it's all about finding a new young thing to keep them entertained, while the majority of the men will worry as they get older, when is too old, before their previously content and marginally younger bride, will look for a newer younger model" blah blah

The older you are, the less an age gap really determines your happiness factor. I wouldn't really feel comfortable dating a man considerably younger than I was, but I'm not at that point in my life. My Aunt married a man that is almost 13 years her junior. - so whatever works for you, embrace it Love is hard enough to find on it's own, without society sticking age-appropriate labels on you and yours.

I got you beat! I'm 20 years younger than my DH

Old 10-22-2009, 04:31 PM

3,401 posts, read 13,372,020 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sophialee View Post
I got you beat! I'm 20 years younger than my DH
It makes for an interesting artillery in our little "spats".

DH: ...you're acting like a child.
ME: ... your wrinkles are showing.

lol - all's fair in love and war.

Old 10-22-2009, 04:38 PM

27,232 posts, read 46,658,013 times
I once dated a young woman ten years my junior when i was in college (*she had just turned 18 before we started dating*). We were listening to some music and a song came on. She said, "Do you know how old I was when this song came out?" Instant mood killer, right there. It was a romantic song when I was 18...but she would have been 8. And I couldn't get that thought out of my head...that this woman was basically a kid to me, and I lost interest.

Old 10-22-2009, 04:42 PM

6,777 posts, read 13,553,309 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TKramar View Post
I once dated a young woman ten years my junior when i was in college (*she had just turned 18 before we started dating*). We were listening to some music and a song came on. She said, "Do you know how old I was when this song came out?" Instant mood killer, right there. It was a romantic song when I was 18...but she would have been 8. And I couldn't get that thought out of my head...that this woman was basically a kid to me, and I lost interest.
We always make jokes about that, for instance he'll be talking about how Jimmy Carter was the worst president ever and I just look at him like

Or he'll be talking about when he started his business and I'll say, yeah I was in second grade. We lol about it mostly.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships