Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 05-25-2009, 04:02 PM
FBJ FBJ started this thread

39,605 posts, read 59,042,276 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChessieMom View Post
"Scheduling everything around a game" is NOT an "outside interest". It's an obsession. Sports freaks are not my type. I mean, I love football, I really do. And I enjoy watching an occasional game, and the playoffs. But that's it.

So once again it's about what you want and everything should be about YOU, YOU

Old 05-25-2009, 04:03 PM

15,639 posts, read 41,050,321 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TVandSportsGuy View Post
So once again it's about what you want and everything should be about YOU, YOU
No, she's absolutely right. You had a problem - we gave you solutions. Now you want to argue with everyone?

Are you starting to notice something about women in here???

Old 05-25-2009, 04:14 PM

306 posts, read 531,292 times
Yeah aren't r/ships about give and take and negotiating? It should be about both people. Anyone who is like "It's my way or the highway" is gonna have problems getting someone to put up with that. All people have needs and wants that need to be accomodated sometimes, that is just how r/ships are.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twinkle Toes View Post
No, she's absolutely right. You had a problem - we gave you solutions. Now you want to argue with everyone?

Are you starting to notice something about women in here???

Old 05-26-2009, 11:30 AM

21 posts, read 30,856 times
Read the Art of Seduction you will amazed. There is some truth to what you say and this book is dedicated to the thought behind it. It is not a book about physical come ons it is a book about attraction.
I will tell you one thing though, when two people get togther that are actually both interested in a relationship magical things can happen. Most of the time depsite what people say they are not truly interested in relationship in its purest form. They are usually intersted in getting something in particular that can't be gotten externally through another person. So, ignoring some people while be attracted to the unavailable is self gratifying. If I pursue someone who is obvisouly not intersted I get to say I am "talking to some", but I dont really have to do any work. Being actively involved in a relationship would actually require my time and attention. So, if I were honest with myself I would just wait until the person I deemed worthy of my time and attention to come along. Or I would just stay out of the game and work on myself... Not many people are mature enough for this one.

Old 05-26-2009, 11:32 AM

1,300 posts, read 2,573,150 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by yoyogirl View Post
Yeah aren't r/ships about give and take and negotiating? It should be about both people. Anyone who is like "It's my way or the highway" is gonna have problems getting someone to put up with that. All people have needs and wants that need to be accomodated sometimes, that is just how r/ships are.

That's the thing: The OP isn't relationship material. He thinks that women suppose to bend to his every will.

He can take being a sports fanatic to being with a woman anytime.

Old 05-26-2009, 11:34 AM

15,639 posts, read 41,050,321 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Saberai View Post
That's the thing: The OP isn't relationship material. He thinks that women suppose to bend to his every will.

He can take being a sports fanatic to being with a woman anytime.
Yeah, cuz there's nuthin' hotter than a guy watching other guys in tight pants running around a field and slappin' each other on the ass!

Old 05-26-2009, 12:00 PM

5,324 posts, read 6,104,762 times
Usually when i ignore women they ignore me i dont see thsi working,maybe if youre some amazing looking guy that a women will put up anyhting to be with but an average guy isnt getting away with ignoring a women,shes nto getting turned on by that if shes sane..

Old 05-26-2009, 12:22 PM

911 posts, read 2,376,236 times
Quote:
They want you more if you are a guy who

1. Don't return her calls right away
2. Don't leave Voicemail messages
3. Don't respond to emails quickly
4. Too busy to go out on a date with them
5. Hard to get in touch with

Guess these things make a guy more attractive and unpredictable
i guess this is why im single
cause i return calls, emails and im not to busy
and i am easy to get in touch with

Old 05-26-2009, 12:44 PM

8,518 posts, read 15,647,821 times
Quote:

Games are for kids. Any man or woman who falls for these games is pathetic. If someone treats you like this and you find them more attractive as a result, you need professional help. Gather up some self-respect and find someone who appreciates you enough to make time instead of playing hard-to-get.

Old 05-26-2009, 01:04 PM

25,157 posts, read 53,963,301 times
That is strange. Those are all turns offs and red flags for me.

I like predictable and reliable. Those are green flags.

Quote:

Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships