Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 05-24-2009, 01:31 AM

4,978 posts, read 9,517,568 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by TVandSportsGuy View Post
They want you more if you are a guy who

1. Don't return her calls right away
2. Don't leave Voicemail messages
3. Don't respond to emails quickly
4. Too busy to go out on a date with them
5. Hard to get in touch with

Guess these things make a guy more attractive and unpredictable

That sends me the message they aren't interested.

I forget about them very quickly.

Old 05-24-2009, 01:33 AM

52,291 posts, read 52,734,263 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nebulous1 View Post
That sends me the message they aren't interested.

I forget about them very quickly.
I agree.

Old 05-24-2009, 02:04 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chowhound View Post
I agree.

Also, I noticed men do this quite a bit, play hard to get. But in this busy world, I don't have time for it.

If I contact someone, if they play games with me, I see that as not interested or a game player, so I avoid them.

There just isn't time for that stuff...

Old 05-24-2009, 02:07 AM

346 posts, read 731,089 times
Yeah, those must be some pretty desperate women if they like a guy who doesn't seem interested. Personally, I'd like to meet a guy who doesn't play games and who actually tells me if he's interested. If a guy does any of the above that OP mentioned, I sure wouldn't wait around for him. I have my own life and I'd want someone who's into me, so this guy would definitely miss a great thing if he's that into the dumb high school games. Real women want real men, not immature boys.

Old 05-24-2009, 02:13 AM

1,570 posts, read 5,989,273 times
Ah, Youth!

After you and your date(s) get a few years behind you (aka grow up), you will find there are fewer games played in the dating world. After some years of maturity you will find it easier to enjoy dating when you and your date are not playing all the games listed in the OP.

Enjoy.

Old 05-24-2009, 02:16 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4eversearching View Post
Yeah, those must be some pretty desperate women if they like a guy who doesn't seem interested. Personally, I'd like to meet a guy who doesn't play games and who actually tells me if he's interested. If a guy does any of the above that OP mentioned, I sure wouldn't wait around for him. I have my own life and I'd want someone who's into me, so this guy would definitely miss a great thing if he's that into the dumb high school games. Real women want real men, not immature boys.

I had one send me his phone number off a dating site. I called him. He said, "Oh, I didn't think you'd call so soon..." I said, "What's so soon??" What was the point? So soon what? Is there some rule about waiting two weeks? He was very drab, sounded very uninterested.
I said, "Oh, I called the other 5 guys who sent me their numbers, and I just felt I had to give you a chance, but I can see we aren't a match."

Old 05-24-2009, 02:25 AM

52,291 posts, read 52,734,263 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nebulous1 View Post
Also, I noticed men do this quite a bit, play hard to get. But in this busy world, I don't have time for it.

If I contact someone, if they play games with me, I see that as not interested or a game player, so I avoid them.

There just isn't time for that stuff...
LIfe is just too damn short to play games. If I was ever out there again I'd be one up front Mo Fo.

Old 05-24-2009, 07:20 AM

1,570 posts, read 2,070,971 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Connecticut Pam View Post
You must have run into the A-typical "bad boy" because I don't know too many women who would want a guy who did all of the above...at least I sure wouldn't. OR...perhaps you have met some desperate women?? The women friends I have who are single would kick this guy to the curb and never look back...so, moral to this little story is you are barking up the wrong tree for sure.
well that's just you and your small circle of friends because i know most women would wet themselves if they had a guy like this. Which is why I dislike most women.

Old 05-24-2009, 07:26 AM

47,525 posts, read 69,728,990 times
It probably depends a lot on the woman. I think some women fear getting a stalker and so someone who seems too desperate will be a turn-off.

Old 05-24-2009, 07:41 AM

2,163 posts, read 4,342,540 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TVandSportsGuy View Post
They want you more if you are a guy who

1. Don't return her calls right away
2. Don't leave Voicemail messages
3. Don't respond to emails quickly
4. Too busy to go out on a date with them
5. Hard to get in touch with

Guess these things make a guy more attractive and unpredictable

Silly games men play. I wouldn't give a guy like this the time of day. These are clear signs that the guy is not interested in me, therefore why would I waste my time?

Next!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships