Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Please place an answer that best applies. Then elaborate on the forum.
Yes I am straight but I had same sex/gay attractions in the past. 16 22.86%
Yes I am straight but I have never had same sex attraction. 46 65.71%
I am Bisexual but lead a straight life. 8 11.43%
Voters: 70. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-03-2015, 01:22 AM

3,533 posts, read 5,834,364 times

Advertisements

I have heard prisons are full of straight men having sex with each other. Basically, I think the environment can affect a person's psyche. Considering the throttle of male hormones, it can certainly enthrall a man's sexual senses. You put enough people in a cage for too long, they may start to get real strong sex urges and well, I think our prison system has shown the result of that.

I don't believe most people are born a homosexual, but believe it is something that many learn . I do believe some people are transgendered and are more female biologically so may feel attracted to masculinity.

This is my view, but just sharing my view and feelings.. If you want to engage in lust, you can pretty much lust over anything, especially if you are a testosterone laden man. That is where morals and restraint come in.

I also notice a lot more women have sexual encounters with each other than men, due to the lack of stigma between lesbian relationships. Yet, when I question these women's sexuality, they utterly refuse to be called "lesbians", instead saying they like to fool around with girls, but only want to marry a man, etc.

Elton John, a very prominent figure in the gay community, said he truly believes all men are born at least "a little gay". I would rather counter his argument and say all men are born as men with sex urges and can act gay if they desire that.

And, for the record, I am not saying homosexuality is right or wrong, I am just sharing my personal feelings about it.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-03-2015, 01:40 AM

11,655 posts, read 12,966,685 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tijlover View Post
I'm Gay, too, and my sexual identity usually gets confused when I get to an open red light district, like when I was in Bangkok and Amsterdam. But! I'm only attracted to the female body from the waste up!

I did enjoy one Hooker in Amsterdam, but I instructed her to keep her pants on, as I wasn't interested in that territory at all!
Do you consider yourself attractive? Or, at least, do you attract women?

Gay men tend to have big egos when it comes to their attractiveness. If they see a girl digging them, they would like it and wouldn't mind it if she were to come over and touch them. They have this "pride" about themselves, like anyone is entitled to admire them.

They still have the "straight" mindset when it comes to women. That's why in clubs they grope on women and hump them. These kind of pompous gays kill me.

Look, as I said, I'm gay myself, and if a woman were into me, and if she wanted to go further, I'd respect both of our boundaries and tell her to stop. Just because I'm gay that doesn't mean I can lead her on and get all sexual because she's the one "enjoying" me, if that makes sense. It's selfish too.

Old 06-03-2015, 04:16 AM

287 posts, read 327,232 times
My roommate in college- we hit it off from day one. Had everything in common and just became good friends fast. Beginning of our Junior year we went out to a party, both got a little more than wasted. Got back to the dorm room and one thing led to another and we ended up in bed together. He hit on me probably six, seven times over the next two years and we "played" together. He was always the instigator. For me it was more out of horniness and testosterone, for him it was a "man crush" on me. We didn't see each other for a couple years after college- he moved across country for grad school. He moved back a couple years ago and we reconnected. About a year ago he finally admitted that he is bisexual and prefers men. He has asked me if I am curious about playing together again and thinks it would be fun. So far, I've said no but I am not ruling it out. Lately, my luck with women has been nil. I guess I'm a little bi- but not much.

Old 06-05-2015, 01:05 PM

1 posts, read 836 times
I overheard through the thin walls of the ladies washroom, my male friend (A) follow my bf (B) into a single toilet washroom and begged to see his genitals. (B) screamed at (A) to get the hell out but (A) insisted that he show him his junk. Is (A) gay? Or just a "best friend" thing?

Old 06-05-2015, 01:19 PM

41,936 posts, read 36,989,150 times
Holy epic first post

Old 06-05-2015, 01:21 PM

27,957 posts, read 39,795,818 times
Dafuq did I just read?

Old 06-05-2015, 01:30 PM

19,429 posts, read 15,255,619 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by timberline742 View Post
Holy epic first post
Quote:
Originally Posted by SD4020 View Post
Dafuq did I just read?
lmao!

Old 06-08-2015, 10:49 AM

1,615 posts, read 1,968,972 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by artsyguy View Post
I'm doing a poll with the utmost respect to everybody involved and everybody that reads this: If you are a straight man at any time in your life were you ever confused or curious in regards to having same sex (gay) attractions?

If so could you tell us about that experience? How long did it last? What type of guy did you have a crush on? Did anything develop? How did you decide you were to be straight?
I would be in the fourth category, as a bisexual man who identifies as that openly.

Thought of myself as "straight but open minded" for many years. I am very bisexual though. Just about as 50-50 as it gets. Strangely, I had more luck with women after coming out, because I was actually myself on dates, and I was way more confident. Something to consider, for those of you guys who are curious but afraid of the stigma.

Last edited by Vatnos; 06-08-2015 at 11:00 AM..

Old 07-11-2015, 07:01 PM

1 posts, read 709 times
What I hate is the straight guy, who says he is curious and tells you all the things he wants to do with you, that he has never been with a guy, sends you his photo's, describes in detail what he is thinking about that would happen when he comes to visit, but then stops talking to you, no replies to your emails, and then after a while you hear from him, says he is sorry but has been busy, starts talking again then once again silence. It makes one feel like people just don't care about how they make another person feel.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships