Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Please place an answer that best applies. Then elaborate on the forum.
Yes I am straight but I had same sex/gay attractions in the past. 16 22.86%
Yes I am straight but I have never had same sex attraction. 46 65.71%
I am Bisexual but lead a straight life. 8 11.43%
Voters: 70. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-25-2009, 03:01 PM

18,270 posts, read 14,435,653 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Colossus_Antonis View Post
Ah, the poll is being lost.

I recommend making an announcement in the "Politics" forum and buy some poll winners Where are the crusaders when you need them
Maybe in another forum all the confused men will come out.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-25-2009, 03:26 PM

8,228 posts, read 14,222,724 times
Default Not necessarily

Quote:
Originally Posted by cuinlalaland View Post
Call me crazy, but I think if a guy makes out with another guy it's pretty conclusive that he's either gay or bi. You definitely can't be "completely" straight if you go as far as acting on a same sex attraction.
I realize most men cannot, or if so won't admit it - but there are probably a few willing to experiment a little just to see if it really is an attraction. Especially younger people who's hormone's and experience are making them crazy.

Old 05-25-2009, 03:30 PM

8,228 posts, read 14,222,724 times
Default Or

Quote:
Originally Posted by PassTheChocolate View Post
Now, I'm curious, Artsy. Would a man who does not like men, but enjoys a sexual act that would be considered gay, be considered confused? Or would it just be an erogenous zone thing?
My own personal thought - guys who's preference is for women that look like little boys - that always makes me wonder. And there are a lot of them.

Old 05-25-2009, 03:33 PM

18,270 posts, read 14,435,653 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Giesela View Post
My own personal thought - guys who's preference is for women that look like little boys - that always makes me wonder. And there are a lot of them.
"Little" boys? How do women look like little boys?

Old 05-25-2009, 04:18 PM

25,157 posts, read 53,956,590 times
I had noticed that too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by southernnaturelover View Post
.....but I occasionally check out Craigslist and it's amazing the number of "married" men that are on there looking for a "discreet buddy" to hang out with.

And before anyone asks what I'm doing looking on Craigslist my answer to that is that I'm an adult and I can!

Old 05-25-2009, 05:49 PM

19,012 posts, read 29,728,231 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by temptation001 View Post
Maybe in another forum all the confused men will come out.

They're just a conch shell away. They will flood in for a last minute rescue

Old 05-25-2009, 06:09 PM

1,348 posts, read 3,587,191 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by artsyguy View Post
I'm doing a poll with the utmost respect to everybody involved and everybody that reads this: If you are a straight man at any time in your life were you ever confused or curious in regards to having same sex (gay) attractions?

If so could you tell us about that experience? How long did it last? What type of guy did you have a crush on? Did anything develop? How did you decide you were to be straight?

No, I wasn't born gay or bi. One of my gay friends once told me that everyone has the potential to be attracted to both sexes, but he was just trying to get into my pants. I could never be attracted to another dude. Not even after a night of drinking.

Old 05-25-2009, 06:36 PM

25,157 posts, read 53,956,590 times
Wow, I would have felt offended and invaded upon. Are you still friends?

Quote:
Originally Posted by xavierob82 View Post
No, I wasn't born gay or bi. One of my gay friends once told me that everyone has the potential to be attracted to both sexes, but he was just trying to get into my pants. I could never be attracted to another dude. Not even after a night of drinking.

Old 05-25-2009, 06:49 PM

19,012 posts, read 29,728,231 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by xavierob82 View Post
There's a similar scene in the movie "rules of attraction"

"Oh Richard!!"

"No! It's Diiicckk"

"Well, okay, Dick!"

LMAO

Old 05-25-2009, 07:24 PM

9,724 posts, read 21,240,340 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by temptation001 View Post
What did she do to you?
I'll just say that she helped me to lose my inhibitions and to look at sex in a new, healthier and more refreshing way.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships