Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 06-18-2009, 10:50 PM

12,200 posts, read 18,378,567 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mearth View Post
I guess I have the opposite hangup.

My ex was not on this forum, but he was on another forum. I was able to read his posts, but despite my giving him a link to my profile, he never seemed interested in reading any of mine :/
same here - if I'm on the laptop he'll sometimes read over my shoulder (if I'm laughing) but he never expressed an interest in seeing what I'm talking about when he's not at home if he only knew

Old 06-18-2009, 11:32 PM

1,243 posts, read 2,688,304 times
If I find out DH has a facebook...should I demand he add me? (only read to page 2)

Old 06-18-2009, 11:41 PM

1,243 posts, read 2,688,304 times
besides he isnt into fun stuff like me....

Old 06-18-2009, 11:42 PM

19,012 posts, read 29,724,589 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sueprnova View Post
besides he isnt into fun stuff like me....
Facebook apps can be annoying. If not for some of my cousins and previous work friends, I won't care for it.

Old 06-19-2009, 12:10 AM

2,472 posts, read 4,214,431 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Colossus_Antonis View Post
Facebook apps can be annoying. If not for some of my cousins and previous work friends, I won't care for it.
I remember some serious drama involving the app that lets you send an anonymous message. Someone sent a male friend of my girlfriend an anonymous message saying she was cheating on me with him. Of course, this guy's girlfriend found out and broke up with him. At first, I was the one who did it, then it was my friends, but I'll never know since she's now my ex...

Old 06-19-2009, 12:15 AM

18,270 posts, read 14,433,444 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Slanderous View Post
I remember some serious drama involving the app that lets you send an anonymous message. Someone sent a male friend of my girlfriend an anonymous message saying she was cheating on me with him. Of course, this guy's girlfriend found out and broke up with him. At first, I was the one who did it, then it was my friends, but I'll never know since she's now my ex...

ok.

(someone translate for me )

Old 06-19-2009, 12:25 AM

2,472 posts, read 4,214,431 times
Was it my grammar or the content? Either way, on facebook you can use some application that lets you send anonymous messages. When some immature person decides to use it, watch out.

Old 06-19-2009, 12:29 AM

19,012 posts, read 29,724,589 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Slanderous View Post
Was it my grammar or the content? Either way, on facebook you can use some application that lets you send anonymous messages. When some immature person decides to use it, watch out.
Yeah, man. One auto-subscribed my cell phone for like 20 to 30$ a month. This is what I get for a Pink Floyd ring tone

Ironically, the ring tone was the opening bass of the song "Money"

Old 06-19-2009, 05:51 AM

911 posts, read 2,375,754 times
My boyfriend won't add me as a Facebook friend...

sounds like he is hiding somthing or someone on there.

or maybe you are one of those people that play 20 questionns about every one on there and it aint worth the argument

who is that
how do you know her
did you ever date her
and so on
the usual crazy jealous girlfriend stuff

Old 06-19-2009, 06:12 AM

28,897 posts, read 30,274,521 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BangBangShrimp View Post
My boyfriend and I have been dating for a year, and he won't add me as a friend on Facebook. He's told me that he doesn't log on to Facebook very often and pretty much all the people who are on his friends list added him first and he doesn't talk to them. He has a private profile, however, so I can't see who his friends are or how often he uses the site. I have jokingly complained to him about not adding me because I didn't want to make a big deal about it, but it really hurts my feelings because it makes me think that he either doesn't think very much of me or doesn't want to publicly acknowledge our relationship to his friends. I've never sent him a friend request because I don't want to be rejected by MY OWN BOYFRIEND, but he knows that I would gladly accept if he sent one to me. I understand that social networking sites have the potential to cause drama in relationships, so that's why I haven't really pushed the issue, but am I wrong to feel even somewhat slighted by this??
this is not good...why would he have to explain his profile to begin with?
but perhaps not serious either? Maybe he just wants space?

in the meantime, your welcome to send a friend request to me.....

seriously, no I don't think your wrong, but some people feel differently about it...and some people must assume some space and privacy, it's not that they're doing anything wrong....but in the same, I find it someone peculiar that a boyfriend, wouldn't accept a friendship request? Maybe he's talking a little off color with his guy friends and doesn't want you involved in that, or, perhaps doesn't want his guy friends seeing you and then coming after you? Who knows...unless he tells you..?

Hope this all irons out...
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships