Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-24-2009, 05:53 PM

20,718 posts, read 19,363,240 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nutz76 View Post
Goes back to what I was saying earlier. The more women realizes you're in demand and have options, the less likely she'll go frigid. Chalk it up to female nature regarding competition. Women are catty by nature, so when you ping those natural instincts they'll fight for your attention. Not getting married in the first place is a massive boon in this regard because it synchs their logical and emotional thinking knowing and feeling you could split with the next best thing. Once you're hitched the best you can do is engage her emotional side with pangs of competition and whatnot.

Also, this stuff is a two-way street. Why the hell are men supposed to be bending over backwards to please their wives/gf? Shouldn't the women be doing their share of giving their men mind blowing sex & bjs as ways of getting them to commit or help out around the house? Reciprocation is what it all boils down to. Most of what I'm reading from women in this thread translates to "me! me! me!" How's this for another way of looking at things: why are the women that go frigid being so selfish?

Hi Nutz76,

Its not just women who cut off sex. Marriage is just a piece of paper. It cuts both ways. I simply like things better anyway when my woman is into me. The better I am, the better she is.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-24-2009, 05:53 PM

1,552 posts, read 3,168,520 times
the whole "do more work around the house and youll get more sex nonsense "is garbage
one has nothing to do with eachother
im all for being faithful but before you marry someone you should know what their sex drive is like, what theyre into etc and make sure you can satisfy their needs because if you dont nobody else can and thats not fair to your mate

Old 12-24-2009, 05:54 PM

42,831 posts, read 88,162,128 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by gwynedd1 View Post
Think biologically. Men generally are hardwired to desire healthy women to make babies. Its pretty basic as a foundation.
You must believe that if you repeat something enough times it'll eventually become everybody's truth. Well, FYI, it doesn't work this way. Not everybody is obsessed with making babies - get it once and for all.

Old 12-24-2009, 05:58 PM

11,864 posts, read 17,001,935 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sierraAZ View Post
You must believe that if you repeat something enough times it'll eventually become everybody's truth. Well, FYI, it doesn't work this way. Not everybody is obsessed with making babies - get it once and for all.
I'm sorry gwynedd, but I agree with this. Enough with the "she's not attractive because she's not fertile" business.

Old 12-24-2009, 06:25 PM

2,382 posts, read 4,591,739 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tonyandclaire89 View Post
Hi ladies,

I hear so many complaints from husbands including myself that their wives have completely lost interest in sex...Now I've heard all the reasons why, from menopause to loss of testosterone...My question is... so what...its not like sex is torture...even if you have lost your sexual drive..its still a pleasurable experience...I don't understand...why you wives are so against giving your husband sex...and from what I've heard its one of the main reasons why husbands leave their marriage excluding money problems...
Gimme, gimme, gimme! Sounds rather selfish and like you're more interested in getting your rocks off than having a loving, intimate relationship with your wife.

Let me ask you this - if your wife just laid on her back, still as a calm wind and let you get your thang on....would you or would you not, at some point, start to become disinterested? Maybe she's feeling that way about you...maybe you should look to yourself to see if you are part of the problem.

It's amazing how often people (BOTH men & women) will blame the person who has become disinterested in sex. Could it be that you aren't performing well enough to make it pleasurable for her? Are you one of those 5-minute men who cares only about his own pleasure? Do you no longer excite your wife? Are you lacking spontaneity? Have you changed things up or incorporated new and exciting things into your sex life? Do you think maybe she has a health-related issue that makes it uncomfortable for her?

And most importantly: Have you actually TALKED TO HER about your concerns?

Old 12-24-2009, 06:28 PM

2,115 posts, read 5,030,292 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PassTheChocolate View Post
The fact that you are using Tiger as a justified example of why men cheat is just baffling. 12 women and counting? Give me a break.

I dunno, I kind of have to WANT to have sex with the person I'm having sex with. Maybe it's just me.

I've lost the desire before and that was because HE wasn't taking care of business where it really mattered. There are many reasons women lose interest, some are wrong, some justified. Just as there are many reasons why men cheat and they dont always need a reason.
It must be me too then. I mean, if one does not WANT to have sex with the other person, then it instantly loses its luster. It becomes as exciting as putting 390473 Christmas cards in their envelopes. I literally cannot have sex with someone that I'm not really into. I start thinking of other stuff and then I start laughing and by the time I'm telling the guy that he does absolutely nothing for me, the entire situation has become really awkward yet hilarious.

This is why whenever I get married, it's going to be to someone that I'm attracted to on more than a strictly physical (or monetary) level.

Old 12-24-2009, 06:29 PM

26,142 posts, read 31,186,791 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Black Jack22 View Post
Please, many men do their best to make their wives happy and still don't get any.

Men need to realize that in a relationship or marriage, you should NOT always have to do something to have sex. In a good relationship, it should naturally happen.

Women have the power to stop the sex in marriage, that's why they do.

Many men will tell you that their sex life was great before and during the first few years of marriage.

Men, stop letting women make you feel as if you have to move mountains for her just so you can get sex.

Stop blaming men all the time for the communication problems in a relationship or marriage.
Quote:
Again...most women have no clue how important sex is to most men...Basically sex is about as important to most man like water and food...I know that sounds hard to believe...but its true for most men...
Quote:
Your absolutely right...however all Im saying is that for most men sex is extremely important in any relationship more so than most women think...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Black Jack22 View Post
Yes sir.

Once men understand a western woman's entitlement mindset, they will be better off.

I am all for men pleasing their wives and girlfriends but almost everything I hear in relationships is what the man is supposed to do for their women, or what he is not doing.

How a man is not listening, how is not pay attention to her emotional needs, then once you hear the man's side, you realize his woman is doing none of these things for him!

Allow me to debunk your theories and tell you a little story about sex and communication.

Significant other and I had great sex together - no doubt about it - he'll even tell you the same thing even tho we are no longer together. We were going to go on vacation and he had said, "When I'm on vacation, I like to sleep in, take my time, have sex.....etc" So, one morning I initiated things only to have him get up and say, "we need to get going" I sat there in utter bewilderment and rejection and also started to get pretty POd.

He was persistent that I hurry up so we could go and actual said, ....wait for it...."all you want is sex." A moment of silence blanketed the room and I busted out laughing and said, "Wait, there are about 20 guys in my head and they are all laughing at the moment."

His reasoning was so we could get a good spot at the beach. Yep, I lost out to the beach. But I said to him, 'the only thing I have to go by is what you tell me' and repeated his original thoughts on vacationing. This, gentlemen, is what they call poor communication and it isn't always the woman.

Jump back a few years to a terrific guy and we did a lot of things together, sex being the least of them and he was a great catch - the one that got away sort of guy. I think we had sex twice during our time together and one night I was over he made the remark to me, "There's more to a relationship than sex!" Yep HE said it not me and I never heard from or saw him again until I ran into him a few years later with his wife.

No, I am not unattractive, overweight, deformed or a sex-aholic. I wasn't a gold digger and in fact with the first one I described always came to my house so he didn't have to do a damn thing except show up.

So all the crap I'm reading up in those posts and in this thread is a bunch of hooey!!!!!

Last edited by Thursday007; 12-24-2009 at 06:55 PM..

Old 12-24-2009, 07:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sierraAZ View Post

Hi sierraAZ,

I already explained to you my position and you did not attack the presuppositions. Being aggressive in argument serves as a poor substitute for content. Where are your references or well formed arguments? Against real opposition you just end up looking like the fool. You should be criticizing me for stating the obvious. That tingly feeling you get is designed to make babies. Unintended pregnancies annihilate your hideous argument that sexual desire is not the species design to make babies. What I highlighted is typical of superfluous nonsense that tries to make a point with aggression. Try again.

Old 12-24-2009, 07:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by spinx View Post
I'm sorry gwynedd, but I agree with this. Enough with the "she's not attractive because she's not fertile" business.
Hi spinx,

If you had a point about my evolutionary biological perspective, I'd be interested. I don't criticize people for posts with vapid nonsense, I just ignore them. Try that if you don't like my posts.

Old 12-24-2009, 08:08 PM

622 posts, read 1,279,970 times
Well would you wanna have sex with a fat a$$ sweaty old man that gets out of breath walking into Dennys? If guys would take care of themselves a lil and maybe actually act like they give a sh*t about their wives maybe, just maybe they would get some.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships