Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-10-2010, 02:40 PM

5,412 posts, read 4,241,461 times

Advertisements

The very day, March 17, 2005, that Scott Peterson—sentenced to death in California for killing his wife and unborn son and throwing their remains into San Francisco Bay—took up residence on San Quentin’s death row, he received three-dozen phone calls from smitten women, including an 18-year-old who wanted to become his second wife. According to an April story in People, Peterson is still being flooded with letters from female admirers almost five years later, many of the mash notes containing checks to pay for his commissary charges. That’s par for the course on death row, where the rule is: The more notorious the killer, the more fan mail and marriage proposals. The most fan-mail-saturated killer in San Quentin is Richard Allen Davis, who in 1993 kidnapped 12-year-old Polly Klaas at knifepoint from her home in Petaluma, Calif., killed her, and buried her in a shallow grave.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-10-2010, 02:50 PM

19,642 posts, read 12,235,883 times
Psycho fame-stalkers are not interested in nice guys. They are, however, obesessed with death-row killers who have been in the news. This has zero to do with sane people on either side. Why would this be relevant to normal people?

Old 02-10-2010, 02:56 PM

5,324 posts, read 6,103,297 times
I didnt get a women till my first murder then the women came to me like a wildfire..

Old 02-10-2010, 02:58 PM

5,143 posts, read 5,408,647 times
It's sad, when a mother has to speak the words that condemn her own son. But I couldn't allow them to believe that I would commit murder. They'll put him away now, as I should have years ago. He was always bad, and in the end he intended to tell them I killed those girls and that man... as if I could do anything but just sit and stare, like one of his stuffed birds. They know I can't move a finger, and I won't. I'll just sit here and be quiet, just in case they do... suspect me. They're probably watching me. Well, let them. Let them see what kind of a person I am. I'm not even going to swat that fly. I hope they are watching... they'll see. They'll see and they'll know, and they'll say, "Why, she wouldn't even harm a fly..."

Old 02-10-2010, 02:58 PM

16,077 posts, read 28,565,415 times
Any woman who'd have interest in Scott Peterson, a man who murdered his wife and unborn child and left them to float in the bay would have to be as freakin psycho as he.

Last edited by virgode; 02-10-2010 at 03:30 PM.. Reason: paragraph

Old 02-10-2010, 03:05 PM

8,775 posts, read 11,910,655 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by betamanlet View Post
The very day, March 17, 2005, that Scott Peterson—sentenced to death in California for killing his wife and unborn son and throwing their remains into San Francisco Bay—took up residence on San Quentin’s death row, he received three-dozen phone calls from smitten women, including an 18-year-old who wanted to become his second wife. According to an April story in People, Peterson is still being flooded with letters from female admirers almost five years later, many of the mash notes containing checks to pay for his commissary charges. That’s par for the course on death row, where the rule is: The more notorious the killer, the more fan mail and marriage proposals. The most fan-mail-saturated killer in San Quentin is Richard Allen Davis, who in 1993 kidnapped 12-year-old Polly Klaas at knifepoint from her home in Petaluma, Calif., killed her, and buried her in a shallow grave.
So what does that prove? Except that there are some really stupid women out there.

You need to find a new song to sing. The ones you've been coming up with are really boring, predictable and.....<yawn>

Old 02-10-2010, 03:08 PM

20,728 posts, read 19,371,367 times
It means that women are not really morally superior to men. Though as alarming as that may be, we cannot forget that most on death row are men. Though it would be nice if they could not find women to have their babies which tends to create the psychos of the next generation. So for every maniac there is a girl and a mama that loves em.

Old 02-10-2010, 03:10 PM

5,324 posts, read 6,103,297 times
Beta is there maybe a gang you can join to get women?

You say you are in the Virgnia area from what ive seen on gangland ms-13 is pretty big there maybe join them and increase your circle of women

Old 02-10-2010, 03:17 PM

740 posts, read 1,233,540 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JBT1980 View Post
I didnt get a women till my first murder then the women came to me like a wildfire..
Downside of this is if everyone who has Mr. Manlet's attitude towards women, killed a woman, there would be less women, and thus more frustrated men. Now if there was an even sex distribution in victims.....**

** Typhoid neither condones nor approves murder of any gender. This is just a "What if?"

Old 02-10-2010, 03:30 PM

8,518 posts, read 15,645,240 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by betamanlet View Post
If you're using this story to show that women are more attracted to bad boys than nice guys, then you've obviously drawn the wrong conclusion. When I read this story, the only thing I conclude is that there are a lot of messed-up women out there.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships