Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-11-2010, 10:56 AM

917 posts, read 2,948,634 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by betamanlet View Post
So you admit, that a serial killer, pedophile rapist is more desirable than a whiney beta male. Whining is worse than killing people. Got it.... And the problem is me.
I said CRAZY women ONLY will go for a serial killing pedophile rapist. No women, regardless of their mental capacity, want whiny beta males. I assume you don't want a crazy woman, so this shouldn't bother you.

Now, given the choice between a whiny beta male and a serial killer, most normal women will stay single or become lesbians.

Apparently the inability to read is another one of your faults.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-11-2010, 10:58 AM

8,518 posts, read 15,645,240 times
Quote:
People, my point is, is that there are no women that want nice guys. My point is, that the odds of a nice guy getting a woman who wants a nice guy, is SO low, that you have better oddsd getting a woman than a serial killer does.

The END RESULT, means that there are MANY MORE men out there that want a woman, than there are women willing to be with guys like them, meaning LOTS and LOTS of guys will be alone.
We get what your point is, but we don't agree with it. You keep saying that there are no women who want nice guys. Do you have actual studies to back this up or is this based on your own personal experience? You keep seizing on studies to prove your point. As a lawyer, I would think you of all people would understand that you don't go out looking for evidence to support a conclusion you've already made. That's like these morons who keep saying the snow storms out east prove global warming is a hoax. It's called cherry-picking and that's what you're doing. Just look around you. Do you think all those guys who are married or have girlfriends were bad boys? I know plenty of nice guys who aren't alone. The difference between them and you is that they knew how to find the women who liked them for who they are.

Old 02-11-2010, 11:04 AM

12,169 posts, read 17,650,975 times
Quote:
My POINT, is that a guy has a better chance of having female interest in him if he's a criminal, murderer, drug dealer, than if you are a nice guy. SOME women find serial killers desirable. VERY few women like nice guys... the ones that claim they do are settling, because bad boys are no l onger interested in them, and they resent the nice guy they settled for.
You must be casting a very wide net, if you're feeling slighted by women who are attracted to murderers. That sounds like one sad pity party.

Old 02-11-2010, 11:07 AM

1,571 posts, read 2,813,862 times
They probably don't want you because you aren't nice but annoying....... If your point in getting a woman to accept you is to get laid quickly or have a girlfriend at a faster pace then you're not nice, but a phony carrying a mask.
Nice means not waiting for something in exchange and stop focusing too much on how to impress a woman (we can detect that easily and guess what, we don't like fake people) but being respectful to everyone. If you're only focus in life is opening the door for a woman and forgetting others (elderly, children, etc.) then you ain't going no where.
Anyways, you're a closed case and therefore it's pointless. There isn't any hope unless you either change that nonsense attitude or seek a psychologist/counselor immediately.

Old 02-11-2010, 11:08 AM

25,901 posts, read 42,706,825 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by maggie2101 View Post
What a load of BS.

I am very happy with my NICE, nerdy computer programmer husband and I didn't settle.
Hey! I have one of those too!

Old 02-11-2010, 11:10 AM

9,230 posts, read 16,548,469 times
The point is that he is either extremely dense or knows exactly what he is doing with all these ridiculous posts. Either way, he's wacko in the coco and has too much time on his hands.

The one thing I do know for sure is that no woman worth a flip would touch him. He IS the problem.

Old 02-11-2010, 11:11 AM

917 posts, read 2,948,634 times
Yup, my BF is a was an analyst and now he manages them. He's a huge nerd, but I am too. We used to have date nights just to watch Battlestar Galactica.

Old 02-11-2010, 11:17 AM

5,412 posts, read 4,240,714 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by StinaTado View Post
Yup, my BF is a was an analyst and now he manages them. He's a huge nerd, but I am too. We used to have date nights just to watch Battlestar Galactica.
In NY? How did you meet?

Old 02-11-2010, 11:17 AM

12,169 posts, read 17,650,975 times
Quote:
People, my point is, is that there are no women that want nice guys. My point is, that the odds of a nice guy getting a woman who wants a nice guy, is SO low, that you have better oddsd getting a woman than a serial killer does.

The END RESULT, means that there are MANY MORE men out there that want a woman, than there are women willing to be with guys like them, meaning LOTS and LOTS of guys will be alone.
What makes you think every single man is a "nice guy?" "Nice guy", sounds like a relative term. A man you might consider to be a "nice guy" might get on someone's nerves.

The the mere fact that there are more women on the planet than men and women out live men, MANY MORE women will be alone.

I don't know where you're going with these threads.

Old 02-11-2010, 11:21 AM

491 posts, read 1,046,055 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by StinaTado View Post
I said CRAZY women ONLY will go for a serial killing pedophile rapist. No women, regardless of their mental capacity, want whiny beta males. I assume you don't want a crazy woman, so this shouldn't bother you.

Now, given the choice between a whiny beta male and a serial killer, most normal women will stay single or become lesbians.

Apparently the inability to read is another one of your faults.
Then those woman will be labeled as committment phobes (according to beta). Its a no win situation, I tell ya!!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships