Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-11-2010, 01:16 PM
Ep-

2,080 posts, read 4,170,662 times

Advertisements

i didnt read this thread but i once saw a nice guy help an old lady across the street and went along his way, no one paying him any care in the world. i walked up to that same lady and punched her in the stomach. all the girls came out of no where and just flocked to me. i slept with 3 of them that night
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-11-2010, 01:18 PM

29,747 posts, read 34,404,163 times
Quote:
There is an important principle in this. Don't just listen to what women say. Observe what they do. I've been observing this for a long time and they do not go for such men. And I'm not talking about whiny types either. Solid men.
Honestly, do you guys not know any good people in happy relationships? Those are the only kind of people I know. I can't imagine living around such unhappy people, where all human relationships are fraught with drama, betrayal, and deception. Y'all must be tired.

Old 02-11-2010, 01:22 PM

6,489 posts, read 8,817,467 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ep- View Post
i didnt read this thread but i once saw a nice guy help an old lady across the street and went along his way, no one paying him any care in the world. i walked up to that same lady and punched her in the stomach. all the girls came out of no where and just flocked to me. i slept with 3 of them that night

Old 02-11-2010, 01:48 PM

8,518 posts, read 15,645,240 times
Most of the guys I see who are married or in relationships don't fall into the bad boy category. Far from it. If I had to single out any quality they all seem to have in common, it's that they don't come across as insecure or suffering from low self-esteem. They're far from perfect and many of them aren't attractive. But they all managed to find someone. Maybe if I were just looking for a fling, I'd model myself after the bad boy who seems to have no trouble finding one-night stands. But I'd rather have a serious relationship with someone, which is why it makes more sense to look at the people who have successful relationship and study them. What are they doing or not doing that could explain their success? I get the impression the OP doesn't ask these questions. I can understand being frustrated with the dating scene. It feels like everyone is finding success but you. His posts remind me of those women who complain that all guys want thin, young girls. Whether it's true or not is irrelevant. The point is that it's something a lot of women cling to in order to avoid taking responsibility. They'd rather find fault with everyone else than dare to look at themselves. And even if they're doing nothing wrong, they can't accept that sometimes two people just aren't attracted to one another. The OP might be a wonderful guy in person. But he ditches this woe-is-me mindset, he won't succeed with women because they'll spot his insecurity a mile away. And that's a huge turn-off.

Old 02-11-2010, 02:17 PM

16,077 posts, read 28,561,936 times
Well, I've got a lot of time on my hands these days so... I agree about the "statement". I'd say he keeps the board from being boring but then I'd have to take it back. It's always the same ol' same ol'. [/quote]

True, I have free time as well, apparently the OP has plenty too.
I'm not sure who's entertaining who. He has admitted he's got no game but he's 34, he better get crackin' cause no one buying the excuses here. He hasn't successfully converted any posters to see it his way. The only thing he's getting is ridicule, if that entertains him, knock yourself out betamanlet.

Old 02-11-2010, 02:20 PM

6,777 posts, read 13,556,049 times
Well, he's said he's been diagnosed with OCD which is the reason, I'm sure, behind the repetitive threads. Assuming he's not a troll I feel kinda sorry for him since he's obviously not getting the right kind of help for his condition.

Old 02-11-2010, 02:32 PM

16,077 posts, read 28,561,936 times
He posted a couple of pictures of himself (I'm going to assume they're him) He's really a nice looking guy, but his OCD isn't the premise of his posts. He's carries a lot of false ideas about what he thinks women believe and think, reads and posts whatever he can find to back up his premise.

He's refusing to accept any thoughts to the contrary. It's his deal and on him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sophialee View Post
Well, he's said he's been diagnosed with OCD which is the reason, I'm sure, behind the repetitive threads. Assuming he's not a troll I feel kinda sorry for him since he's obviously not getting the right kind of help for his condition.

Old 02-11-2010, 03:03 PM

3,440 posts, read 8,041,885 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by betamanlet View Post
The very day, March 17, 2005, that Scott Peterson—sentenced to death in California for killing his wife and unborn son and throwing their remains into San Francisco Bay—took up residence on San Quentin’s death row, he received three-dozen phone calls from smitten women, including an 18-year-old who wanted to become his second wife. According to an April story in People, Peterson is still being flooded with letters from female admirers almost five years later, many of the mash notes containing checks to pay for his commissary charges. That’s par for the course on death row, where the rule is: The more notorious the killer, the more fan mail and marriage proposals. The most fan-mail-saturated killer in San Quentin is Richard Allen Davis, who in 1993 kidnapped 12-year-old Polly Klaas at knifepoint from her home in Petaluma, Calif., killed her, and buried her in a shallow grave.
betamanlet, the reason why Scott Peterson gets a lot of attention from so many females is because the media was used to plaster his image up for 280 million people to see.

If I could snap my fingers and plaster your image up for 280 million people to see, for about 3 weeks (despite your plea to sympathy approach to find a mate), so many women would be beating down your door you would need to sign up for some kind of witness protection program. As a matter of fact, this is why the same celebs get all the girls; everybody already knows who they are, and that in itself is attractive.

Old 02-11-2010, 03:05 PM

12,169 posts, read 17,650,975 times
I think I've figured out his kink. He is a submissive who enjoys being humiliated by the women on the forum. He is getting off on the attention.

Old 02-11-2010, 03:10 PM

6,777 posts, read 13,556,049 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Morphous01 View Post
betamanlet, the reason why Scott Peterson gets a lot of attention from so many females is because the media was used to plaster his image up for 280 million people to see.

If I could snap my fingers and plaster your image up for 280 million people to see, for about 3 weeks (despite your plea to sympathy approach to find a mate), so many women would be beating down your door you would need to sign up for some kind of witness protection program. As a matter of fact, this is why the same celebs get all the girls; everybody already knows who they are, and that in itself is attractive.
good point.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships