Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-15-2010, 03:27 PM

30,708 posts, read 79,848,066 times

Advertisements

What you are looking for one way or the other is a prostitute or a type of prostitute. You are going to pay somethign for your "no-string/no commitment" sex. It may be cash straight up, or it may be meals, movies, and gifts. Either way it is really the same thing that you are looking for. I do not know, but I would guess that you will find cheaper prostitutes standing on the strets in inner city areas. If you go for hot/classy looking types, you will pay more (regardless of whether they are professional prostitutes for cash, or just hobbiests selling sex for meals, gifts and entertainment). That is probably your cheapest bet. Just watch out for diseases and do not share needles.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-15-2010, 03:39 PM

2,412 posts, read 5,085,744 times
The idea if a woman just want's to have a casual relationship she's a prostitute because she's getting something out of it is inane. But it's not uncommon for males to feel this way. The hobbiest is something new to me!

Do any of you get that they don't think you could actually just want sex? Like they do! Male ego driven feeling of superiority is my genders biggest weakness!

They don't realize women can build roads, houses, move mountains, run countries anytime they want, they just allow males to do most of it for them, for now.

Old 02-15-2010, 03:40 PM
Ep-

2,080 posts, read 4,171,849 times
this just in - women like sex too!

Old 02-15-2010, 03:43 PM

5,143 posts, read 5,410,221 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ep- View Post
Women have 15,00 nerve fibers in there pelvic region, whereas men have 20,000.

Women probably like sex 75% as much as d00ds.

Old 02-15-2010, 04:13 PM

1,851 posts, read 2,154,766 times
Quote:
No way!

What...how.....where....who?

Old 02-15-2010, 04:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DavieJ89 View Post
a serious relationship would hinder my goals even more because it would be more money spent on the girl, less saved
although seeking nsa in the end could cost more money idk, it was jsut a simple question thats all
im determined to let NOTHING hinder my goal of moving to vegas, come hell or high water i will do it

Honestly, you may want to consider basing some of your love life on passion, attraction and some kind of actual affection for members of the finer gender; regardless of what type of relationship you want to have or end up having.

Friends with benefits relationships can be very fullfilling in certain emotional aspects, as well as sexually fullfilling; for both people involved. Depending on what your both looking for at the time.

But hinging any intimate relationship on basis of strictly "saving money" is absolutley absurd and rather juvenile. May as well find yourself a reasonably priced hooker and save yourself some time.

But if you want to actually interact with a woman on an intellectual and emotional level; don't go around balancing the budget and using a woman for free sex and expecting to save more money in the process. Seriously, that comes off as robotic, insensitive and cold.

Don't think for a moment that Friends With Benefits relationships don't have emotional attachments, regardless of your agreement. They do.

And if your smart, actually have a pulse and and actually have a heart; you'll take the opportunity to actually learn something about women and yourself, on an emotional level; in such a relationship.

Old 02-15-2010, 04:31 PM

45,217 posts, read 100,764,332 times
Quote:
Yes we do, but in general, we prefer it with men who love us

It's just the way women are hard-wired.

Personally, I'd be suspicious of any woman's emotional health who would claim to only want these kinds of "relationships" (one night stands and "friends with benefits") - it's not the norm for women.

Old 02-15-2010, 04:34 PM

5,722 posts, read 5,803,679 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JustJulia View Post
Yep, I had one between the boyfriend I dated for many years and the man I married. My longtime boyfriend broke up with me, and I found myself without much of a social life, because two or three days a week had always been devoted to dates or hanging out with his friends. (Lesson learned.) I wanted someone to go to the movies or dinner with me, just basic dating fun stuff with no expectations. I worked with a cute guy and asked him out. I told him I wanted to have some fun, so we did. I never was much of a party girl, so I got some of that out of my system--just silly drunk karaoke stuff. He was an awesome kisser too.
I think that's normal it's just easier for women to pull that off, the whole casual dating thing I mean. Guys that want to casual date or "just have some harmless fun" are always labeled creepy perverts, bad boys, players, jerks, users, etc. Just seems like it's one of those double standards. Guys call it "getting lucky" for a reason. Also even in your story you said the guy was cute so yeah women are generally only open to short term dating or FWB if they think the guy is hot which is what the OP should take note of. Generally the older you get the less women you'll find that are just interested in casual dating and having some fun. These women know this too, and know full well how to take advantage of it.

Old 02-15-2010, 04:39 PM

25,901 posts, read 42,720,278 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by wanderlust76 View Post
I think that's normal it's just easier for women to pull that off, the whole casual dating thing I mean. Guys that want to casual date or "just have some harmless fun" are always labeled creepy perverts, bad boys, players, jerks, users, etc. Just seems like it's one of those double standards.
It should be obvious that I don't agree. That would make the guy I dated a creepy pervert, and I never date creepy perverts.

Old 02-15-2010, 04:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovesMountains View Post
Yes we do, but in general, we prefer it with men who love us

It's just the way women are hard-wired.

Personally, I'd be suspicious of any woman's emotional health who would claim to only want these kinds of "relationships" (one night stands and "friends with benefits") - it's not the norm for women.
Since when have women become puritanical and angelic?

Human history is littered with women who behave as sexually adventerous, as men. Certainly women as a gender are no strangers to using sex for manipulation and sex for pure pleasure. It certainly is not an oddity or rarity.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships