Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-15-2010, 08:02 PM

42,763 posts, read 52,838,486 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by max's mama View Post
I have a very simple explanation for this. Nobody deserves to be treated like crap. Even if you are a bad person, you still deserve to be treated with dignity for the simple fact that you are a human being. I don't know most of the posters here from the hole in the wall, but yet I know that if they are treated poorly, they deserve better.
And exactly - everyone has sceletons in their closet. I'm sure you've got some too, so who are you to say who deserves what???
Yeah you preach it , Sister from another Mister....Yeah!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-15-2010, 08:04 PM

Don't Sh*t on people, if you don't want to be sh*tted on yourself.

Old 04-15-2010, 08:05 PM

Plus it smells.

Old 04-15-2010, 08:05 PM

1,125 posts, read 2,191,833 times
OP is right, some people deserve to be treated like crap. If I act like a right c*nt and show the characteristics of a right bellend then I deserve whatever I get thrown at me. Likewise, if a girl is a right ***** and a money-grabbing *****, then she deserve to be treated like crap as well and shat on from great heights. I've met many people like that and I have absolutely no sympathy for them. I laugh at their misery.

Old 04-15-2010, 08:06 PM

42,831 posts, read 88,134,698 times
To me it's one of those absolutely useless and meaningless cliches people use with good intentions. It tends to irritate me.

Old 04-15-2010, 09:06 PM

23,416 posts, read 36,983,411 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shkumat View Post
"You deserve better" basically means "it's not you that is the problem. it's him/her/the world/communists/aliens".
Mind if I ask your age?

Old 04-15-2010, 09:12 PM

355 posts, read 615,473 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sierraAZ View Post
To me it's one of those absolutely useless and meaningless cliches people use with good intentions. It tends to irritate me.
I agree with you for the most part.
And it's good intentions that sometimes irritate me rather than the phrase. The road to hell is paved with them, as they say.
Such undonditional love for humanity will do people no good.
And your post brings up another interesting topic.
People tend to give the status of "cliche" to almost any phrase we use nowadays. If a friend of mine or some good person is really feeling bad, there's almost no phrases left for me to cheer him\her up with without them seeing it as "cliche". But that's offtopic.

Old 04-15-2010, 09:22 PM

9,444 posts, read 17,377,606 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shkumat View Post
Hell freakin yeah, there are people that deserve to be treated like crap!
If you want a man to keep his dignity, do him a favor and say what you mean and what you gotta say, not just what he wants to hear.
Mommy, i know i got my skeletons and they're mine, they're a part of me and you can't have em.
As a matter of fact, i live in such perfect harmony with my skeletons, because if something went wrong in my life, i asked my friends for some brutal truth and even though i didn't like what i had to hear sometimes, it always helped me to make the correct choices.
I am not saying i can judge who deserves what, but neither can you. Deciding that people deserve to be treated with dignity is a judgemental as deciding that people deserve to be treated like crap.

Bull****. And you know it.

I wouldn't want your skeletons, even if you paid a million bucks (or rubles) for me to have them. I've got plenty of my own.
Feel to enjoy to be treated like crap...perhaps some will find you to be a *******.

Old 04-15-2010, 09:25 PM

355 posts, read 615,473 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kshe95girl View Post
Mind if I ask your age?
Not at all. I'm 23.
Why? You want to discriminate me on that matter?

Old 04-15-2010, 09:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by max's mama View Post
Bull****. And you know it.

I wouldn't want your skeletons, even if you paid a million bucks (or rubles) for me to have them. I've got plenty of my own.
Feel to enjoy to be treated like crap...
Yeah, yeah you tell him.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships