Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-08-2015, 06:11 AM

619 posts, read 652,633 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustJulia View Post
I just look back on my naivete and laugh now.
Oh, I'm still constantly shocked by the whole thing. No matter how many invasive and nosy questions I ask (and I ask quite a few), I still can't quite get my mind around the idea of sharing.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-08-2015, 06:22 AM

25,901 posts, read 42,724,515 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jenna1343 View Post
Oh, I'm still constantly shocked by the whole thing. No matter how many invasive and nosy questions I ask (and I ask quite a few), I still can't quite get my mind around the idea of sharing.
We've had a few girlfriends, but it was several years before we even broached the idea. We went to Florida last year, where one of them had moved. Very few people in "real life" know, so the ability to walk around in public, holding hands and clearly all together was a blast.

Old 02-08-2015, 07:32 AM

619 posts, read 652,633 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JustJulia View Post
We've had a few girlfriends, but it was several years before we even broached the idea. We went to Florida last year, where one of them had moved. Very few people in "real life" know, so the ability to walk around in public, holding hands and clearly all together was a blast.
I've been invited and encouraged to join my best friend and her husband several times, and, while I decline, it's super flattering.

Old 02-08-2015, 02:22 PM

10,029 posts, read 10,899,888 times
If a couple is into this it's their choice. I don't share well at all so this would never work. Having said this, I ironically have this issue now. I met this guy years ago (he works were my dad use to work)and recently he found me on Facebook. The conversations were very light because we would talk about classic shows (we are on several Facebook groups). Lately it's turned into "I'm falling for you" and "It's up to you how far we go". I've told him I have a boyfriend and no interest but this hasn't persuaded him. I'll mention his wife and he'll saw "but what about your boyfriend" to which I reply never once have I led him on, I told him we could only be friends. Then he says "you'll never marry your boyfriend and if you don't go with me you'll be alone". Huh? I will marry him (my boyfriend) but even if I don't how is being a mistress not being alone? the man rarely chooses the mistress and even if he does he'll cheat on her too most of the time. My boyfriend aside, he's not someone I would even remotely like if he was single, he's much older and obese and unattractive and has kids. I've thought of blocking him but am afraid he'll come over or something. He has already said he hates my boyfriend and is going to try to break up us so I'll be with him.

When I did online dating I had married men contacting me. I despise these men because they are committing what I consider a mortal sin (adultery). People who cheat are scum.

Old 02-08-2015, 02:50 PM

52,305 posts, read 52,748,112 times
Not my bag personally, but whatever floats peoples boats.....

I'm not really an overly jealous guy, but I don't know if I want to know about Mrs. Chow getting the back 40 plowed by some other dude.... LOL

Old 02-08-2015, 04:42 PM

48,540 posts, read 34,904,021 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ericataylor23 View Post
I have this boyfriend that I been with for three months and he is married with two kids and I know about his wife but she don't know about me we are keeping it a secreat he don't want to tell her till the time is right we had sex since we got together we don't talk on the weekends because everyone is home so he talk to me when he can and his wife don't show him no emotion or sexual with him he don't want no one to have me what do he say xoxoxo to me all the time in text and he say I am his girlfriend and he said I am beautiful and sexy
It will end just how you hope! Just hang in there!
And check this out: FAQ
Moderator: Relationships Forum / Hawaii Forum / Dogs / Pets / Current Events

Old 02-08-2015, 04:51 PM

366 posts, read 411,265 times
Quote:
I have this boyfriend that I been with for three months and he is married with two kids and I know about his wife but she don't know about me we are keeping it a secreat he don't want to tell her till the time is right we had sex since we got together we don't talk on the weekends because everyone is home so he talk to me when he can and his wife don't show him no emotion or sexual with him he don't want no one to have me what do he say xoxoxo to me all the time in text and he say I am his girlfriend and he said I am beautiful and sexy
He's not going to leave her. And he probably still has sex with her.

He will call anything "beautiful" and "sexy" if they let him stick his ding dong in them.

When his wife finds out she'll divorce him and his kids will suffer. This will be partially your fault. How do you sleep at night?

Old 02-08-2015, 04:54 PM

111 posts, read 112,778 times
Quote:
He's not telling his wife. It will get old...living a relationship through text and waiting for him to summon you. It won't ever be a fair relationship. Find a real man who is available. Not one who just uses you on the side.

Old 02-08-2015, 04:56 PM

3,201 posts, read 4,413,282 times
side bees are only there to provide honey, it is not anything to be proud of...

that lil blurb has me shaking my head i can tell the married guy didnt have to say much or run any serious game to aquire this one

Old 02-08-2015, 05:35 PM

52,305 posts, read 52,748,112 times
I never understood why a woman would allow herself to be the side dish.... I don't get it...must be something there that serves some need otherwise why wouldn't she get a man that's fully available??

It makes sense for the guy... he gets to keep the security of his marriage and a little new action on the side.... but for her?? what is she getting out of the deal, other than table scraps.....
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships