Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 09-20-2011, 07:40 AM

4,529 posts, read 5,136,004 times

Advertisements

Want proof of Evolution Mick? Read about the lemurs of Madagascar. The study of these animals proves beyond a shadow of a doubt that Evolution is a fact.

Lemurs of Madagascar 1881173887 9781881173885 - Madagascar Library
Madagascar -- A World Apart: Eden Evolution
Lemurs' Evolutionary History May Shed Light On Our Own
Where did all of Madagascar's species come from?

Old 09-20-2011, 10:38 AM

5,298 posts, read 4,590,271 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mikebnllnb View Post
Want proof of Evolution Mick? Read about the lemurs of Madagascar. The study of these animals proves beyond a shadow of a doubt that Evolution is a fact.

Lemurs of Madagascar 1881173887 9781881173885 - Madagascar Library
Madagascar -- A World Apart: Eden Evolution
Lemurs' Evolutionary History May Shed Light On Our Own
Where did all of Madagascar's species come from?

There is no such thing as proof of evolution, but I commend you; as you are the first one to offer counterproof evidence of evolution; Lemurs. Although I disagree with it, at least I can count this as " One attempt at presenting evidence"; I think now, at my last count, I am at 172.

Old 09-20-2011, 11:17 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mickiel View Post
There is no such thing as proof of evolution, but I commend you; as you are the first one to offer counterproof evidence of evolution; Lemurs. Although I disagree with it, at least I can count this as " One attempt at presenting evidence"; I think now, at my last count, I am at 172.
"There is no such thing as proof of evolution"

"Although I disagree with it"

You make statements but offer no rebuttal as to your reasoning. Did you even read the information provided? What would you consider proof? Why do you disagree? Is the reasoning behind your disagreement based on what you believe to be a faulty scientific premise or is it purely theological?

Old 09-20-2011, 11:24 AM

9,616 posts, read 12,911,827 times
Default Hey: I finally figured out how to debate this one!

Quote:
There is no such thing as proof of evolution,
1).... Google Images

2) and regarding Proof of Evolution...

Google Images

Old 09-20-2011, 11:30 AM

Quote:
"There is no such thing as proof of evolution"

"Although I disagree with it"

You make statements but offer no rebuttal as to your reasoning. Did you even read the information provided? What would you consider proof? Why do you disagree? Is the reasoning behind your disagreement based on what you believe to be a faulty scientific premise or is it purely theological?

Well for one thing they claim these Lemurs are native to Madagascar, but that their primate ancestors arrived there by " Floating on logs from other islands." Thats just serious arcane assumption.

Old 09-20-2011, 12:06 PM

Quote:
Well for one thing they claim these Lemurs are native to Madagascar, but that their primate ancestors arrived there by " Floating on logs from other islands." Thats just serious arcane assumption.

Continental drift would at one time put Madagascar much closer to the African mainland. Thus making the trip over much more plausible.

Old 09-20-2011, 12:10 PM

Quote:
Continental drift would at one time put Madagascar much closer to the African mainland. Thus making the trip over much more plausible.

Well if thats the case, we may as well docuement monkeys as the creators of " Rafting." Something I am not willing to do. But such incredible leaps are a usual habit of evolutionist as they try and transfer the fact of creation, and turn it into arcane assumption.

Old 09-20-2011, 12:45 PM

Quote:
Well if thats the case, we may as well docuement monkeys as the creators of " Rafting." Something I am not willing to do. But such incredible leaps are a usual habit of evolutionist as they try and transfer the fact of creation, and turn it into arcane assumption.

The evolution of lemurs on the island has nothing to do with the way they got there.

I fail to understand the reluctance of many creationist to accept Evolution. You've used the majority rules argument many times on this thread. Well this is one time I'm going to. The majority of the population on the entire planet believe Evolution to be true. So winner, winner chicken dinner!!

Mick maybe god designed evolution. May religious people believe that to be true. Why not you?

Old 09-20-2011, 12:57 PM

Quote:

Mick maybe god designed evolution. May religious people believe that to be true. Why not you?

I am not a religious person, so I am not included in your example of that group. God has no need for evolution, the need is only for those who want alternitives to Gods creative power. God created all things " As is", with no need for evolution.

Why should God design things to evolve, when he holds the power to create complette as is? The Anthropic principles are proof that all things created, were deliberately created as is, and couldnot alter themselves over time.

Old 09-20-2011, 01:16 PM

33,521 posts, read 37,121,123 times
Quote:
You made a statement earlier about how you agreed with and liked science, but I guess the only science you agree with is that which does not conflict with your programmed dogma...Have I got that right?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality