Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-15-2007, 07:08 AM

919 posts, read 3,185,165 times

Advertisements

The majority of these cases are not rape...not sure what I feel bout rape cases..I am up in the air bout that one...ithe preborn baby is the innocent party here so I don't know yet being a rape victim myself, I dunno, so i can't answer that one here..anyhoo most cases are not of this extreme and exceptions could be made for rape cases...Ithe laws are changing its getting harder and harder to murder your baby these days...people are waking up to the scientific evidence that is out there. People are starting to see that so many couples want a child but can't and why not carry the child for nine months, is it that difficult to give life to a child who could have a happy famliy, one that would love it? that is the unselfish thing to do imho..but no matter what i say here, I am the bad guy cause i do not agree with you...well I am sorry your never change my mind.. my decision is based upon life, love and light...not murder of a innocent bystander who got caught up in this, and do not say they do not feel them being murdered too, the evidence supports the preborn child feels it being chopped to death and burnt..that is the sad reality what it comes down to is a horrible act of violence aganst the baby that all it want to do is live...why not let it live? When women CHOOSE to use a coat hanger or etc here, they are doing that to themselves, no one is making them end their own life, they are doing that all by themeslves.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-15-2007, 07:25 AM

8,568 posts, read 16,235,190 times
Quote:
The majority of these cases are not rape...not sure what I feel bout rape cases..I am up in the air bout that one...ithe preborn baby is the innocent party here so I don't know yet being a rape victim myself, I dunno, so i can't answer that one here..
Once you make exceptions for rape victims who did not wanted to have sex, so surely didn’t want to become pregnant either, you should let people who have had consensual sex, but like the rape victims did not want a baby either (but became pregnant because of a faulty condom or whatever), also have a choice.

Old 12-15-2007, 07:29 AM

25,100 posts, read 39,266,002 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tricky D View Post
The rights of the many supersede that of the individual.
In China it is the law that families only have 1 child per family, but it should be so all over the world.
Earth only has limited resources, to think otherwise is foolish.

A life is not holy; the life of a homicidal maniac is considerable less worth than that of an innocent newborn child. The newborn still has potential, while the homicidal maniac has wasted his.
Interesting - so, you do want to control the reproduction rights of individuals. I would be interesting to hear your idea for punishment if one exceeded your 1 child rule - would you force the sterilazation of one of the parties? If so, who?

So, you concur that a FETUS is a living being - for, if you didn't you could not agree to the murder charge being brought against the person who killed the baby

Old 12-15-2007, 07:33 AM

In China it is the law that families only have 1 child per family, but it should be so all over the world.

oh...what to even say to such a dark thought....gosh

Old 12-15-2007, 07:37 AM

69 posts, read 211,420 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Seaharbour View Post
The majority of these cases are not rape...not sure what I feel bout rape cases..I am up in the air bout that one...ithe preborn baby is the innocent party here so I don't know yet being a rape victim myself, I dunno, so i can't answer that one here..anyhoo most cases are not of this extreme and exceptions could be made for rape cases...Ithe laws are changing its getting harder and harder to murder your baby these days...people are waking up to the scientific evidence that is out there. People are starting to see that so many couples want a child but can't and why not carry the child for nine months, is it that difficult to give life to a child who could have a happy famliy, one that would love it? that is the unselfish thing to do imho..but no matter what i say here, I am the bad guy cause i do not agree with you...well I am sorry your never change my mind.. my decision is based upon life, love and light...not murder of a innocent bystander who got caught up in this, and do not say they do not feel them being murdered too, the evidence supports the preborn child feels it being chopped to death and burnt..that is the sad reality what it comes down to is a horrible act of violence aganst the baby that all it want to do is live...why not let it live? When women CHOOSE to use a coat hanger or etc here, they are doing that to themselves, no one is making them end their own life, they are doing that all by themeslves.

I totally, 100% respect your opinions!!! I would never think anyone the bad guy because they choose to speak their minds.
I just have a different opinion than you and I think it's good we can be respectable to each other although this is a sensitive issue.

Old 12-15-2007, 07:48 AM

Originally Posted by Greatday
Quote:
Interesting - so, you do want to control the reproduction rights of individuals. I would be interesting to hear your idea for punishment if one exceeded your 1 child rule - would you force the sterilazation of one of the parties? If so, who?
I admit that I am an interesting person.
So if I had to sterilise people it should be the uninteresting people.

Quote:
So, you concur that a FETUS is a living being - for, if you didn't you could not agree to the murder charge being brought against the person who killed the baby
Why do you keep asking me questions to which you already should know the answer? In post #250 I already stated that I consider foetuses exactly like parasites.
And as far as I know parasites are living organisms too.

Originally Posted by Seaharbour
Quote:
oh...what to even say to such a dark thought....gosh
In China it is the law because as a nation they are already battling the overpopulation in China itself.
And most of the girls are given up for adoption, or get killed or whatever, because to the Chinese having a boy as a 1st child is very important.

Old 12-15-2007, 07:51 AM

me too aimhigh.. I can almost understand the viewpoint from abuse, not wanting the child to suffer from the hands of the mom who will hate it and hurt it, I can on some level understand that...cause of what I been through myself...have a good holiday too..I need to leave this forum now...i rather focus on things that create happiness between people and not defensiveness, you know? Anyhow,,,everyone have a safe enjoyable new year...be well.

I gotta get moving here, relocating my whole life and need energy for that now!!!

Old 12-15-2007, 08:09 AM

Quote:
Why do you keep asking me questions to which you already should know the answer? In post #250 I already stated that I consider foetuses exactly like parasites.And as far as I know parasites are living organisms too.
Yet, I have not seen a charge of murder being brought in the death of a "parasite" -

I have seen the charge of murder being brought in the death of an unborn baby - no mention or use of the term "parasite"

Again, my question to you - do you agree with someone being charged with murder of an unborn child?

Old 12-15-2007, 08:11 AM

Quote:
And most of the girls are given up for adoption, or get killed or whatever, because to the Chinese having a boy as a 1st child is very important.
"get killed or whatever"???

I have to agree with the other poster who commented on your "dark thoughts". I cannot imagine a happy person making such comments

Old 12-15-2007, 08:33 AM

Quote:
Again, my question to you - do you agree with someone being charged with murder of an unborn child?
That depends if the mother wanted to be pregnant in the 1st place.
If she was on her way to an abortion clinic when the crime occurred, her being pregnant would not have any special bearing on the case.

Quote:
I have to agree with the other poster who commented on your "dark thoughts". I cannot imagine a happy person making such comments.
That is probably because you are not as interesting as me.
I also have a lot of imagination ( which probably is what makes me an interesting person).
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality